🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

img_3527-jpg.127102

upload_2017-5-17_11-29-49.jpeg

There is as much evidence of a 'Trump Implosion' as there is of his 'Russian Collusion'. Because snowflakes / libs SAY it's so don't MAKE it so.

Another day, another false accusation.
Another day of,

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.

Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.

Your side is always wrong.

SSDD.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Of a suspected crime. Again, according to the NSA and FBI there was NEVER a crime to investigate.

So then why are they investigating? And why is the grand jury issuing subpoenas? They only do that if there is enough probable cause. So clearly, there is something there otherwise no subpoenas, right? Why would the grand jury issue those if there was no probably cause?

When someone investigates without there ever being a suspected crime, that's called a 'witch hunt'. You understand THAT, right?

So a federal grand jury has issued subpoenas already. They only do so if there is probable cause. So clearly, there is plenty of probable cause and evidence to warrant grand jury subpoenas. You understand that, right? You understand how serious it is for a grand jury to determine enough probable cause exists to issue subpoenas?

Another day of,

My side is always right.

SSDD.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The cowardly post of a snowflake too afraid to address the actual topic never gets old.

Wrong on your first point

Are you fucking stupid or something? Who else was in the room with Trump when he met with the Russians? No American news agency was there. No democratic politicians were there. Not even members of Trump's Administration were there. So how could someone leak details of a meeting they weren't even in? YOUR ARGUMENT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, ASSHOLE.

s for your second point as CIC he makes those decisions, its not your place to armchair quarterback the POTUS with a half ass understanding of the situation

Nor is it your place to defend it without knowing the facts either. You weren't in the room with Trump and Russia, so you have no idea what they talked about. It wasn't until after the meeting that Trump and the Russians let it slip that Trump shared classified intel with them. We don't know what that intel was, or why he did it. And it's insane to me (And reminiscent of the blank check you clowns gave Bush during Iraq and 9/11) for you to know the details of what was shared with the Russians without even being in the room. What we do know is that Trump sharing the intel with Russia pissed off the Israelis enough that he had to call them to apologize. So what the fuck?

sAs for your third point, that asshole in the media claimed people were going to die yesterday, well did they? No. It was way over the line.

You don't know if they did or didn't because you don't even know what information was shared with Russia. Whatever it was, it was enough to piss off the Israelis.

Look, you are obviously an imbecile it was widely reported who was in the room during this meeting. Here have an eyeroll :rolleyes:

Another day of,

My side is always right.

SSDD.

The cowardly post of a snowflake too afraid to address the actual topic never gets old.
The point of every topic is always the same with you.

My side is always right.

Those damn pesky facts, constantly making you look like an idiot.
Speaking of "pesky little facts" - your left-wing propaganda chart there failed to mention how Obamacare lead to a $20 trillion national debt under the Dumbocrats. Remember when Obama campaigned against John McCain and promised everything he would approve and sign would be "deficit neutral"? :laugh:

DODGE WITH A SIDE OF MORE COUNTERFACTUAL BULLSHIT ALERT!
Wow - you just came out and admitted how you would handle your response to my facts in big, bold, red letters. Kudos to you for your honesty (for once)! :laugh:

Get lost idiot, you got smashed on facts and have zero response except dodging on to some other bullshit.

Yes he did. You lying about it won't change history. Lois Lerner was forced to plead the 5th because of it and the administration was forced to destroy her hard drive because of the evidence on it proving that's what occurred. Thanks for playing snowflake.

Idiot, this wasn't that long ago. Lerner received no instruction from the Obama administration to do what you're claiming. Why are we rehashing the same stupid shit from 5 years ago? No, Conservative groups were not targeted by Obama. Lerner was a Bush appointee who directed her understaffed team to siphon out groups with certain words in their titles because of the Citizens United decision that led to all these groups appearing out of nowhere.

Again, there is as much evidence of a 'Trump Implosion' as there is of 'Trump-Russian Collusion'.

NONE.

There is only evidence of snowflake butt-hurt hatred from the last election loss:

I'm confident you're waiting for Rachel's words to quote. yeppers.

Wow, the same line as your retarded brother.
The boss just handed out your daily trolling points I see.

Perfect demonstration of a weak libtard. Take apart a quote and bash them with it and what do they do ? Run off and cry troll. Its okay, to pet your dog and color for 20 minutes and we can start again.

Your guy doesn't change the fact that the call actually happened ,dope. You have yet to address that point.

It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde. Again, to cry to a mod or color or something/ you got nothing that proves anything/ if you are so sure about your guy, put more quotes from him supporting what you say. You can't because every thing he is involved in is very unflattering to point. Now go color some more and work some play dough. Maybe it will come to you.
It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde.

No, dope. It's not simply heresy. It's been confirmed that the call actually happened.

Trump made secret phone call to Netanyahu - but not about Russia

"Neither the White House nor the prime minister's office had said a call would be taking place, although Netanyahu's office has since confirmed that one did.

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment from DailyMail.com on the matter. "

And ?

So then why are they investigating?
It's called 'snowflake butt-hurt desperation and hate'

Oh they hate Trump's guts and by they I include Democrats, the liberal media, Fox News or what's left of it other than Hannity, and the GOP establishment aka RINO brigade. The power wielders in DC are pissed that Trump beat them and gave a voice to the people.

Yes he did. You lying about it won't change history. Lois Lerner was forced to plead the 5th because of it and the administration was forced to destroy her hard drive because of the evidence on it proving that's what occurred. Thanks for playing snowflake.

Idiot, this wasn't that long ago. Lerner received no instruction from the Obama administration to do what you're claiming. Why are we rehashing the same stupid shit from 5 years ago? No, Conservative groups were not targeted by Obama. Lerner was a Bush appointee who directed her understaffed team to siphon out groups with certain words in their titles because of the Citizens United decision that led to all these groups appearing out of nowhere.
OFF TOPIC - that being said, Obama became only the 2nd US President to use the IRA as a weapon against the American people - Bill Clinton being the other.

Can't re-write THAT history!

100% factual. Just one (of many examples) is how he signed two Presidential Memorandums in November 2014 creating the "Dreamers Act". That granted amnesty - something only Congress has the power to do.

No, what he did was say he wasn't going to pursue people who came here as children. That's not a law at all. You seem confused. That's OK, people like you don't really have the IQs to comprehend most of what is discussed on these boards.

It's tragic that you are so ignorant of current events. It's even more tragic that you lie because of it. But the most tragic part is how you are completely ignorant of the U.S. Constitution and how your own government functions.

What is tragic is that you have to project your own insecurities on others because you are a piece of shit.

No matter how many times you say "nuh-uh" like a 1st grader, it won't change the facts my fragile little snowflake. Barack Obama paid Iran $400 million for our hostages.$400 million to a terrorist state.

First of all, no he didn't. That money was money we owed to Iran. It was their money we froze going back to the Islamic Revolution. You remember that, right? The same folks Reagan illegally sold weapons to as part of Iran-Contra. Curious, how much did we actually give to Iran as part of Iran-Contra? Do you even know? Reagan conspired with Iran to provide them with weapons and support in exchange for letting the hostages go. So how is that any different from what Obama did?

Oh they hate Trump's guts and by they I include Democrats, the liberal media, Fox News or what's left of it other than Hannity, and the GOP establishment aka RINO brigade. The power wielders in DC are pissed that Trump beat them and gave a voice to the people.

So they're investigating Trump out of spite?

OFF TOPIC - that being said, Obama became only the 2nd US President to use the IRA as a weapon against the American people - Bill Clinton being the other.Can't re-write THAT history!

Actually, you're the one re-writing history. Just as many liberal PACs were placed under scrutiny as Conservative ones. So you're lying your fat ass off here.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
Are you idiots capable of going 2 minutes without mentioning your scapegoat?

Are you?

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.
I don't have to wonder. Everybody voted for President Trump because you people nominated the single most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. She is a pathological liar, engaged in serious corruption at all levels, and was completely incapable of composure.

3 million more people voted for HRC….plain fact.

Forum List

Back