🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

I disagree. The republicans have to impeach to save their party and they are beginning to realize that.

It's too late. The photo of them smiling with Trump when they passed the AHCA proves they are either in the tank with him, or are using him to advance their own agenda. In either case, they are beyond saving. Cynically using the President, then casting him aside once they got the tax cuts they wanted, is going to kill their party more than their association with Trump in the first place.

Conservatives are party-before-country.

No, snowflake. Lerner actually held a press conference before her testimony under oath in which she apologized for her department targeting Americans..

Only 75 of the 300 groups targeted were Conservative groups. Most of those targeted were liberal groups, and only one group had its tax status revoked...a liberal group. That's what your WaPo article says.

Lerner had to apologize to Conservatives because they're snowflakes.

No I'm not

Yes you are, stupid. You are saying these investigations are happening absent of proof (even though there is enough probable cause to justify grand jury subpoenas). So then why are they happening if there isn't any proof? Spite.

Everybody didn't vote for Trump.
The election map says otherwise...

View attachment 127076
Nice....how many voters in each of those states?
You still pissed Trump won the election appropriately - by Electoral College victory?

Hillary could not win her party's nomination - she claimed victory after the DNC rigged the primaries, engaged in election fraud during the primaries, and rigged the debates.

Hillary could not win the Presidency - she and snowflakes claimed victory by way of 'popularity contest'.

One out of two ain't bad. :p

View attachment 127076
You still pissed Trump won the election appropriately - by Electoral College victory?

Hillary could not win her party's nomination - she claimed victory after the DNC rigged the primaries, engaged in election fraud during the primaries, and rigged the debates.

Hillary could not win the Presidency - she and snowflakes claimed victory by way of 'popularity contest'.

I clearly stated that trump legally won via the Electoral College. Are you reading impaired?

No I'm not

Yes you are, stupid. You are saying these investigations are happening absent of proof (even though there is enough probable cause to justify grand jury subpoenas). So then why are they happening if there isn't any proof? Spite.

^^^ Troll clean up isle 4, troll clean up isle 4 the rotted festering stench of libtroll is making people puke.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.
Discretion requires a certain fundamental level of temperament that Trump clearly does not have. Nor does he appear to have the capacity to step outside of himself and look inward at his behaviors. And this not because he has never been in politics - discretion and maturity can be a part of any adult's psychological makeup. Not here.

It's now clear that many of his fans are going to remain in abject denial about his temperament and immaturity. Such is the nature of a commitment to an ideology - it simply blinds people.

^^^ Troll clean up isle 4, troll clean up isle 4 the rotted festering stench of libtroll is making people puke.

So if it's not spite, then what is driving the investigations and the grand jury to issue subpoenas? Probable cause.

There is no proof. The NSA and FBI already testified there was NEVER any crime proven , never any 'collusion'. Even with Kelly it was declared nothing illegal was done.

Democrats are continuing to push these witch hunts.

Better question is why aren't there any substantive investigations into the crimes that have already been PROVEN to have occurred, such as the Felony Espionage perpetrated by the Obama administration and his loyalists?

View attachment 127076

I clearly stated that trump legally won via the Electoral College. Are you reading impaired?
You did state that, but you seem to be whining about it...

Forum List

Back