🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

Wow, the same line as your retarded brother.
The boss just handed out your daily trolling points I see.

Perfect demonstration of a weak libtard. Take apart a quote and bash them with it and what do they do ? Run off and cry troll. Its okay, to pet your dog and color for 20 minutes and we can start again.

Your guy doesn't change the fact that the call actually happened ,dope. You have yet to address that point.

It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde. Again, to cry to a mod or color or something/ you got nothing that proves anything/ if you are so sure about your guy, put more quotes from him supporting what you say. You can't because every thing he is involved in is very unflattering to point. Now go color some more and work some play dough. Maybe it will come to you.
It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde.

No, dope. It's not simply heresy. It's been confirmed that the call actually happened.

article-4514788/amp/Trump-secret-phone-call-Netanyahu-not-Russia.html

"Neither the White House nor the prime minister's office had said a call would be taking place, although Netanyahu's office has since confirmed that one did.

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment from DailyMail.com on the matter. "

Ancall took place. Oooo, a phone call from the presidant of the United States to the presidant of another country. This really needs to be looked into. We can start here.

I believe that convo was about putting the iron dome in Poland? Can't remember. Still, despite your attempt att another weak deflection, the guy you quoted has as very reason to not talk nice about Trump as Trump won't give him cool bombs to blow up Palistinians with. I mean, you are quoting a guy who advocated shooting guys in wheelchairs with missiles. You still got nothing to show anything bad happened.

Your troll mojo is lame as fuck.

You spent at least a dozen posts saying you answered my point when in fact you never knew what it was until now despite me telling you very plainly.

Congrats. You only had to make yourself look completely retarded in order to mildly agitate me. Good job.

He used Executive Orders to illegally create legislation from the Oval Office.
No he didn't. Completely wrong and untrue.
100% factual. Just one (of many examples) is how he signed two Presidential Memorandums in November 2014 creating the "Dreamers Act". That granted amnesty - something only Congress has the power to do.

It's tragic that you are so ignorant of current events. It's even more tragic that you lie because of it. But the most tragic part is how you are completely ignorant of the U.S. Constitution and how your own government functions.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Isn't it refreshing for the President to tell the truth and not spin it like all the other politicians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the men that performed the rescue against orders don't you?
The attackers were the ones Obama and Hillary helped out and called 'allies'.
The rescue attempt was conducted by CIA Agents told to 'stand down' and 'wait'.
The Americans saved were actually rescued by Ex-Gaddafi officers who Obama called our 'enemies'.

Strange....

FACT it was a felony to leak any details from President Trump's meeting with the Russian ambassador. That's the fucking story.

The only ones leaking details of the meeting are Trump and the Russians. No one else was in the room with them (aside from Russia's state-run news agency), so no one else could leak anything. This is entirely on Trump and the Conservatives.

FACT president Trump has the legal authority to declassify and share information as he see fit as commander in chief, not that he did but if he had nobody can say jack shit about it.

Sure. But why would he reveal this intel that he told CNN not to reveal? Why is he sharing secrets with the Russians? They're not our friends and are actively working against us in Syria by supporting Assad.

One asshole claimed people were going to die because of what Trump discussed with the Russian ambassador, an unsubstantiated complete lie.

How do you know that, unless you know the details of what was discussed?

Wrong on your first point, as for your second point as CIC he makes those decisions, its not your place to armchair quarterback the POTUS with a half ass understanding of the situation. As for your third point, that asshole in the media claimed people were going to die yesterday, well did they? No. It was way over the line.

Those damn pesky facts, constantly making you look like an idiot.
Speaking of "pesky little facts" - your left-wing propaganda chart there failed to mention how Obamacare lead to a $20 trillion national debt under the Dumbocrats. Remember when Obama campaigned against John McCain and promised everything he would approve and sign would be "deficit neutral"? :laugh:

DODGE WITH A SIDE OF MORE COUNTERFACTUAL BULLSHIT ALERT!

Straw man argument.

How so? Explain how it's a straw man argument. Do you know what a straw man argument even is? Doesn't seem like they covered that in your Russian Active Measures training. There's nothing in the DNC hacked e-mails that everyone didn't already know. We knew the DNC was conspiring against Sanders. We knew they were trying to coronate Clinton. We knew of that going back to mid-2015. Sanders was saying it throughout his campaign. You are trying to make it sound like these were revelations when they weren't. THAT is what a straw-man argument is. You're welcome.

Sane, intelligent people can see I've never said nor alluded any such thing.

That is what you've been saying...the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton and the DNC hack by the Russians is the proof. So...what is your fucking point? Do you even have one?

econd, there is no evidence (yet?) that Trump colluded with Russia to break the law.

Right, the point of an investigation is to find proof. Which is what they are doing now. A federal grand jury has already issued subpoenas. They only do that if there is enough probable cause established by investigators. So that's not a good thing for you guys. If a grand jury is issuing subpoenas, there is enough evidence to establish probable cause.

Speaking of "pesky little facts" - your left-wing propaganda chart there failed to mention how Obamacare lead to a $20 trillion national debt under the Dumbocrats.

That's because it didn't. Debt whenb Obama took office was $10.6T.
Exactly. It took all Presidents in U.S. history combined 233 years to accumulate $10 trillion in debt. It took Barack Insane Obama 8 years to match that.

The liberal media and establishment launch an assault full of lies and unsubstantiated BS at Trump and you people think its Trump imploding. Talk about a mob mentality, get a brain people. :cuckoo:

Speaking of "pesky little facts" - your left-wing propaganda chart there failed to mention how Obamacare lead to a $20 trillion national debt under the Dumbocrats.

That's because it didn't. Debt whenb Obama took office was $10.6T.
Exactly. It took all Presidents in U.S. history combined 233 years to accumulate $10 trillion in debt. It took Barack Insane Obama 8 years to match that.

A dumb ass liberal will claim its all Bush fault in 3...2...1

There is as much evidence of a 'Trump Implosion' as there is of his 'Russian Collusion'. Because snowflakes / libs SAY it's so don't MAKE it so.

Another day, another false accusation.

Those damn pesky facts, constantly making you look like an idiot.
Speaking of "pesky little facts" - your left-wing propaganda chart there failed to mention how Obamacare lead to a $20 trillion national debt under the Dumbocrats. Remember when Obama campaigned against John McCain and promised everything he would approve and sign would be "deficit neutral"? :laugh:

DODGE WITH A SIDE OF MORE COUNTERFACTUAL BULLSHIT ALERT!
Wow - you just came out and admitted how you would handle your response to my facts in big, bold, red letters. Kudos to you for your honesty (for once)! :laugh:

I notice you left out the important part of my quote.
Good call.
Hey Hutch - do us a favor and make some history - be the 1st to post any evidence against Trump's 'Collusion'. :p

Its clear the media, unable to take Trump out with facts are now fine with lying and making shit up. Obama and Hillary gift Russia a goddamn reset button and the media celebrate, the hypocrisy is off the scale.

Wrong on your first point

Are you fucking stupid or something? Who else was in the room with Trump when he met with the Russians? No American news agency was there. No democratic politicians were there. Not even members of Trump's Administration were there. So how could someone leak details of a meeting they weren't even in? YOUR ARGUMENT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, ASSHOLE.

s for your second point as CIC he makes those decisions, its not your place to armchair quarterback the POTUS with a half ass understanding of the situation

Nor is it your place to defend it without knowing the facts either. You weren't in the room with Trump and Russia, so you have no idea what they talked about. It wasn't until after the meeting that Trump and the Russians let it slip that Trump shared classified intel with them. We don't know what that intel was, or why he did it. And it's insane to me (And reminiscent of the blank check you clowns gave Bush during Iraq and 9/11) for you to know the details of what was shared with the Russians without even being in the room. What we do know is that Trump sharing the intel with Russia pissed off the Israelis enough that he had to call them to apologize. So what the fuck?

sAs for your third point, that asshole in the media claimed people were going to die yesterday, well did they? No. It was way over the line.

You don't know if they did or didn't because you don't even know what information was shared with Russia. Whatever it was, it was enough to piss off the Israelis.

Fake republicans claim President Trump is lacking in discretion and then they claim "he is no conservative" in the same sentence. What are they trying to say? It proves that hatred and insane anger often gets in the way of logical thought process.

Its clear the media, unable to take Trump out with facts are now fine with lying and making shit up.
Of course. They've been furious ever since this happened...

IMG_3527.JPG

Forum List

Back