🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

The Russian hacking reveal the DNC to be a very corrupt and authoritarian organization which doesn't trust its own members to choose their own candidate for President, so they pick one for them. Of course the DNC deserves to be disrespected.

So we should thank Trump for colluding with Russia to break the law in order to tell us that which we already knew?

I know. You have to wait for Rachael to tell you what to think. Again TRUMPED by a bad speller. And really anNON trump guy. I feel dirty.

No, I'm waiting for you to address the point rather than deflect.
I'm confident you're waiting for Rachel's words to quote. yeppers.

Wow, the same line as your retarded brother.
The boss just handed out your daily trolling points I see.

Perfect demonstration of a weak libtard. Take apart a quote and bash them with it and what do they do ? Run off and cry troll. Its okay, to pet your dog and color for 20 minutes and we can start again.

Your guy doesn't change the fact that the call actually happened ,dope. You have yet to address that point.

It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde. Again, to cry to a mod or color or something/ you got nothing that proves anything/ if you are so sure about your guy, put more quotes from him supporting what you say. You can't because every thing he is involved in is very unflattering to point. Now go color some more and work some play dough. Maybe it will come to you.

The Russian hacking reveal the DNC to be a very corrupt and authoritarian organization which doesn't trust its own members to choose their own candidate for President, so they pick one for them. Of course the DNC deserves to be disrespected.

So we should thank Trump for colluding with Russia to break the law in order to tell us that which we already knew?

No proof there either. That was completely my to be a huge nothing sand which. That's why all this now.

What is really bizarre is that there is absolutely no story here. Grampa Murked U literally just posted FAKE NEWS and the dimwit progressives flock to it like insects to a bug zapper - so mesmerized by the shiny anti-Trump rhetoric that they don't even realize the peril they've placed themselves in. :laugh:

If Trump shot someone dead in the middle of 5th avenue, would you still support him?

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
No amount of Trump 'discretion' would have prevented the Liberals / snowflakes launching this tidal wave of false accusations based on ZERO EVIDENCE or the festering Obstructionist Hatred that has resulted in the DNC just announcing their $1 million 50-State HATE Rallies to generate votes / support based on hatred for Trump.

What is really bizarre is that there is absolutely no story here. Grampa Murked U literally just posted FAKE NEWS and the dimwit progressives flock to it like insects to a bug zapper - so mesmerized by the shiny anti-Trump rhetoric that they don't even realize the peril they've placed themselves in. :laugh:

If Trump shot someone dead in the middle of 5th avenue, would you still support him?
it would depend. why do you ask such open stupid questions? Clarify your meaning and then perhaps an honest answer would be forthcoming.

Depends on who he shot.

We told you Trump was thoroughly unfit to be president, and you dismissed it as just partisan hate mongering.
Yes, the snowflakes who rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud during their primaries, rigged their debates, and allowed the 1st (corrupt / criminal) candidate in US history under multiple FBI investigations - which eventually proved she DID break laws - to remain a candidate ... did warn everyone that the OTHER candidate was not 'fit' to be President.

And ever since then they have launched false accusation after false accusation without proof to support it in an attempt to prove they were right.

Bravo. :clap:

it would depend. why do you ask such open stupid questions? Clarify your meaning and then perhaps an honest answer would be forthcoming.

Trump claimed his followers would still support him.

We told you Trump was thoroughly unfit to be president, and you dismissed it as just partisan hate mongering.
Yes, the snowflakes who rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud during their primaries, rigged their debates, and allowed the 1st (corrupt / criminal) candidate in US history under multiple FBI investigations - which eventually proved she DID break laws - to remain a candidate ... did warn everyone that the OTHER candidate was not 'fit' to be President.

And ever since then they have launched false accusation after false accusation without proof to support it in an attempt to prove they were right.

Bravo. :clap:

Trump was under investigation as well, remember? Idiot.

The polls said ONE THING, that Hillary would win the popular vote, and those polls got it almost perfectly.
AGAIN...you LIE.

We've had this discussion before, but I am sure you will deny it and demand the same link now that I provided then.

A recent poll showed that 98% of those who voted for Trump would STILL vote for Trump....while only 85% of those who voted for Hillary said they would vote for her again. THAT means Hillary would NOT win the Popular vote.

It's amazing how much the FBI Director testifying how Hillary DID break laws with her Server/E-Mail scandal makes so much of a difference. :p

Trump's approval - disapproval gap is now at -14.5 points......a new record.

He's the best...at being the worst.

The worst part for him and the GOP is that there is really no foreseeable scenario where Trump can recover, especially since he's NEVER had a really good approval or favorability rating with the American people.

I mean, seriously, what kind of miraculous changing of this leopard's spots could ever occur that would rally a meaningful majority of Americans to him?

No, I'm waiting for you to address the point rather than deflect.
I'm confident you're waiting for Rachel's words to quote. yeppers.

Wow, the same line as your retarded brother.
The boss just handed out your daily trolling points I see.

Perfect demonstration of a weak libtard. Take apart a quote and bash them with it and what do they do ? Run off and cry troll. Its okay, to pet your dog and color for 20 minutes and we can start again.

Your guy doesn't change the fact that the call actually happened ,dope. You have yet to address that point.

It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde. Again, to cry to a mod or color or something/ you got nothing that proves anything/ if you are so sure about your guy, put more quotes from him supporting what you say. You can't because every thing he is involved in is very unflattering to point. Now go color some more and work some play dough. Maybe it will come to you.
It proves nothing. It's heresay from a guy who has an axe to grinde.

No, dope. It's not simply heresy. It's been confirmed that the call actually happened.

Trump made secret phone call to Netanyahu - but not about Russia

"Neither the White House nor the prime minister's office had said a call would be taking place, although Netanyahu's office has since confirmed that one did.

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment from DailyMail.com on the matter. "

Forum List

Back