🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

More you don't know, here is a Yatom quote on Trump here,

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/479729

He also voiced concern about Trump’s talk of “isolation and not sending troops” anywhere, as Israel “needs the strongest power and democracy to get involved diplomatically and even militarily in various places in the world to bring order

I find it funny how anti Israel you on he left are, yet they say what you want you worship them. You are holding a dude up who wants US military and weapons used against poor Palistinians. Surely he wouldn't come out against Trump because he told Mr. Yatom no on the toys and soldiers?

:blahblah:

:eusa_whistle:

I know. You have to wait for Rachael to tell you what to think. Again TRUMPED by a bad speller. And really anNON trump guy. I feel dirty.

No, I'm waiting for you to address the point rather than deflect.

We are still waiting on yours. You bring all this evidence you get from Larrey and Rachael, but bit by bit it can be pulled apart because unlike you, most folks don't take the words of political propaganda off TV as facts. You are ruled by your emotions. You just can't make a point with every quote you post gets taken apart and shown to be a whole lot of nothing. Even now you can't google fast enough and you have to wait for MSNBC's new news cycle to starts.

Yes - but again - this thread is not about Barack Insane Obama. Please try to stay on topic.

Not sure why you hate Obama so much. It's not like he voted to take away your health care so the rich could get a tax cut. It's not like he coordinated with Russia, then proceeded to lie about it and fire all those who could call him on his bullshit.

What is it gonna take for you to give up on Trump?

Again you demonstrate you are to stupid to even take a look at who you are even quoting. Sure, Mr. Yatom has a long history of commentary with the US media along with an impressive career. He was also hooking for Trump to give him Bunker buster bombs. This is why he will not be widely quoted or displayed on any cable news network.

Hmm, an unscheduled, impromptu call to Netanyahu on the same day that news broke that Israel was the source of the information that Trump had leaked.
Apparently, Trump makes his own travel plans directly with Netanyahu. :laugh2:
and?

And......per usual, you're clueless.
prove something then. and?

The trolls are working hard this week.

Trump has done 20 things that if Obama had even said he was thinking about doing it would have had impeachment proceedings started by the Republicans before the end of the day.
And yet you can't name one. Barack Insane Obama illegally used the IRS to suppress political opposition. He used Executive Orders to illegally create legislation from the Oval Office. And he illegally paid ransoms on multiple occasions.

Everything President Trump has done has been 100% constitutional.

He also voiced concern about Trump’s talk of “isolation and not sending troops” anywhere, as Israel “needs the strongest power and democracy to get involved diplomatically and even militarily in various places in the world to bring order

I find it funny how anti Israel you on he left are, yet they say what you want you worship them. You are holding a dude up who wants US military and weapons used against poor Palistinians. Surely he wouldn't come out against Trump because he told Mr. Yatom no on the toys and soldiers?

I know. You have to wait for Rachael to tell you what to think. Again TRUMPED by a bad speller. And really anNON trump guy. I feel dirty.

We are still waiting on yours. You bring all this evidence you get from Larrey and Rachael, but bit by bit it can be pulled apart because unlike you, most folks don't take the words of political propaganda off TV as facts. You are ruled by your emotions. You just can't make a point with every quote you post gets taken apart and shown to be a whole lot of nothing. Even now you can't google fast enough and you have to wait for MSNBC's new news cycle to starts.

We all get why you can't and won't address the point. No mystery there.

lol ok. How about Pence, does he care about you less than shady billionaire named Trump?
why do I care?

You care because if the Frog gets the boot Pence becomes the president.
I do? wow, now you know my thoughts. you're good. what am I thinking now?

You are thinking about how to dodge another uncomfortable question.

Just in case I'm wrong maybe you can go ahead and actually answer this one:

How about Pence, does he care about you less than a shady democrat-for-life billionaire named Trump?
I answered you fool. I said why? I'll follow that with, he isn't making policy.

Vice President certainly has a hand in shaping policy, but more to the point - If Trump gets impeached you will get Pence as the president.

Again you demonstrate you are to stupid to even take a look at who you are even quoting. Sure, Mr. Yatom has a long history of commentary with the US media along with an impressive career. He was also hooking for Trump to give him Bunker buster bombs. This is why he will not be widely quoted or displayed on any cable news network.

Hmm, an unscheduled, impromptu call to Netanyahu on the same day that news broke that Israel was the source of the information that Trump had leaked.
Apparently, Trump makes his own travel plans directly with Netanyahu. :laugh2:

Lol, deflection! Typical leftard. Show me the memo! Bring the charges! What ? None ? But whatthafuckychucky cried so it's all true, lol. Schmendriks.
Not deflection, dope.
The point.
Trump had to do damage control.
You're yammering about Mr. Yatom is the deflection.

Cowardly light weight much? You quoted Mr Yatom as an indictment of Trump, yet it looks like he is
Pissed at trump because Trump won't give him bombs and troops. You STILL can't produce ONE credible source bringing allegations against Trump. None.

No, I quoted an article about an unscheduled, impromptu call on the same day the news broke. Damage control.
Your guy was background and in no way a part of the call.

Speak to that point.

I did. And you are to stupid to see the point because you are all turned on by Rachael. The man you quoted asked for bunker buster bombs o use aagainst the Palistinians. He also wants American troops in the ME. He was likely told NO by Trump as he has been told NO by every other presidant that they asked. This Guy clearly has an axe to grind. And there is so much more on the guy to. Impressive career so he can't be compared to a typical American lib like you, as he posses national pride . American libs are fat lazy and impatient with no four or inclination towards any civic service. But basically your Jew is a political hack.

I'm confident you're waiting for Rachel's words to quote. yeppers.

Wow, the same line as your retarded brother.
The boss just handed out your daily trolling points I see.

We all get why you can't and won't address the point. No mystery there.

Your reflections are cowardly .

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.

Billy from day 1 , Trump has insulted and bashed the democrats , he is the hater who will not let the country calm down... nor unite the country

Recall a game we played as kids ( king of the mountain ) the guy on top belittling and bashing the guys on the ground..thinking he is the winner.
This will have the similar outcome ,knock the cocky guy off the hill

Perfect demonstration of a weak libtard. Take apart a quote and bash them with it and what do they do ? Run off and cry troll. Its okay, to pet your dog and color for 20 minutes and we can start again.

Not sure why you hate Obama so much. It's not like he voted to take away your health care so the rich could get a tax cut.
WTF?!? That's exactly what Barack Insane Obama did. :uhh:

Except the facts.

8848-04-figure-1.png

20120703-graph-how-much-does-the-affordable-care-act-raise-taxes-really-01.png

Those damn pesky facts, constantly making you look like an idiot.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.
My guess is because Trump was the lesser of the two evils on the ballot. Many partisans claimed voting third party was a "waste of a vote", but I did so because, while I consider voting a civic duty, I couldn't vote for two of the most deplorable candidates in living history. Still, most Americans chose between the two major candidates on the ballot. The lesser of two evils won. God Bless America!

Perfect demonstration of a weak libtard. Take apart a quote and bash them with it and what do they do ? Run off and cry troll. Its okay, to pet your dog and color for 20 minutes and we can start again.

Your guy doesn't change the fact that the call actually happened ,dope. You have yet to address that point.

Barack Insane Obama illegally used the IRS to suppress political opposition.

No he didn't. Why are you repeating lies from 5 years ago?

He used Executive Orders to illegally create legislation from the Oval Office.

No he didn't. Completely wrong and untrue.

And he illegally paid ransoms on multiple occasions.

No he didn't. And that's funny coming from someone of the party of Reagan, who actually did pay ransoms to free the hostages by colluding with Iran prior to the election. It's like Conservatives can only win elections if they conspire with foreign adversaries.

Don't disrespect the DNC like that. Donnie is an entertainer. He says whatever he thinks the crowd wants to hear. After All, the crowds are what stroke his ego. He has never been consistent about anything in his life. Contradicts himself constantly, sometimes multiple times in the same run-on sentence. He is no Dem. He has no values.
The Russian hacking reveal the DNC to be a very corrupt and authoritarian organization which doesn't trust its own members to choose their own candidate for President, so they pick one for them. Of course the DNC deserves to be disrespected.

Vice President certainly has a hand in shaping policy, but more to the point - If Trump gets impeached you will get Pence as the president.

Maybe...Pence seems to be wrapped up in all this Russia stuff too. And Paul Ryan, third in line, will get wrapped up in the NY State AG's RICO case because Ryan coordinated with the GOP PAC under investigation for money laundering. The likeliest scenario is that we end up with President Hatch. Everyone below him in the line of succession is involved with Russia too; Tillerson, Ross, Mnuchin, Mattis, Sessions, Zinke...thing is, because of the RICO case, we have to assume everyone with an (R) next to their name has Russia ties.

Forum List

Back