🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

And the problem with that would be......???? :eusa_doh:
Good question.
You should find out.
In other words...you have absolutely no idea. :lmao:

Oh, I do. It's sadly you who do not.
amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514788/amp/Trump-secret-phone-call-Netanyahu-not-Russia.html

Again you demonstrate you are to stupid to even take a look at who you are even quoting. Sure, Mr. Yatom has a long history of commentary with the US media along with an impressive career. He was also hooking for Trump to give him Bunker buster bombs. This is why he will not be widely quoted or displayed on any cable news network.

Hmm, an unscheduled, impromptu call to Netanyahu on the same day that news broke that Israel was the source of the information that Trump had leaked.
Apparently, Trump makes his own travel plans directly with Netanyahu. :laugh2:

Lol, deflection! Typical leftard. Show me the memo! Bring the charges! What ? None ? But whatthafuckychucky cried so it's all true, lol. Schmendriks.

Wake up silly, he has no plan, he is bumping along from one day to the next.
drain the swamp is the task at hand. the elitists don't like it. I would never had thought you were in favor of elitists, I thought you were against the 1%ers. hmmmmm, I guess it's a new day eh?

:rolleyes: You are crazy. That feckless, unethical lying asshole will do nothing but spread the swamp and degrade presidency.

In 5-6 years when another president gets caught something unethical people will be talking about how mild it is compared to his predecessor.
fk all them elitists who don't give a shit about you and me. fk them. Trump is after them. If you thought they would just sit back and enjoy the thrashing you are mistaken hugely. drain the swamp. get these fks out of our offices.

lol Trump doesn't give a shit about you.
100 times more than chuck shumer. chuckie is for the illegals and terrorists.

lol ok. How about Pence, does he care about you less than Democrat-until-election billionaire named Trump who was sending Chucky compaign money as late as 2010?

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
Are you idiots capable of going 2 minutes without mentioning your scapegoat?

You just pointed out some of Trump's flaws. Given the way the meeting with the Russian's went down, it's immediately apparent that they easily manipulated Trump.

There's no scapegoat. Only the reality that's right in front of you.
The only thing immediately apparent is that you also suffer from a lack of self control.

Trump is behaving EXACTLY the way the MSM and the left said he would. He lies every time he opens his mouth, and he's incompetent.

Nothing that has happened since the election is in any way surprising. What's surprising is that anyone is still defending Trump's behaviour.

drain the swamp is the task at hand. the elitists don't like it. I would never had thought you were in favor of elitists, I thought you were against the 1%ers. hmmmmm, I guess it's a new day eh?

:rolleyes: You are crazy. That feckless, unethical lying asshole will do nothing but spread the swamp and degrade presidency.

In 5-6 years when another president gets caught something unethical people will be talking about how mild it is compared to his predecessor.
fk all them elitists who don't give a shit about you and me. fk them. Trump is after them. If you thought they would just sit back and enjoy the thrashing you are mistaken hugely. drain the swamp. get these fks out of our offices.

lol ok. How about Pence, does he care about you less than shady billionaire named Trump?
why do I care?

Not only is Trump imploding he has exposed the Republicans as uber-liars. All the crap they screamed and whined about regarding Obama and Hillary were nothing but lies and political propaganda. Trump has done 20 things that if Obama had even said he was thinking about doing it would have had impeachment proceedings started by the Republicans before the end of the day.

Republicans now only have their political party, they are a people without a country. They will literally say and do anything to win. Lying being their motis operandi of choice.

Trump is an utter disgrace to the American people and the world.

lol ok. How about Pence, does he care about you less than shady billionaire named Trump who was sending Chucky money as late as 2010?

Yup.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
Are you idiots capable of going 2 minutes without mentioning your scapegoat?

You just pointed out some of Trump's flaws. Given the way the meeting with the Russian's went down, it's immediately apparent that they easily manipulated Trump.

There's no scapegoat. Only the reality that's right in front of you.
The only thing immediately apparent is that you also suffer from a lack of self control.

Trump is behaving EXACTLY the way the MSM and the left said he would. He lies every time he opens his mouth, and he's incompetent.

Nothing that has happened since the election is in any way surprising. What's surprising is that anyone is still defending Trump's behaviour.
ahhhhh, look at you supporting fake news outlets. wow. I figured you had more intelligence than that, I see I was wrong. tch, tch.

Not only is Trump imploding he has exposed the Republicans as uber-liars. All the crap they screamed and whined about regarding Obama and Hillary were nothing but lies and political propaganda. Trump has done 20 things that if Obama had even said he was thinking about doing it would have had impeachment proceedings started by the Republicans before the end of the day.

Republicans now only have their political party, they are a people without a country. They will literally say and do anything to win. Lying being their motis operandi of choice.

Trump is an utter disgrace to the American people and the world.

Sorry, W and O already sailed that boat.

a leaked version of the Putin tapes from the Oval Office meeting
get

lol ok. How about Pence, does he care about you less than shady billionaire named Trump?
why do I care?

You care because if the Frog gets the boot Pence becomes the president.

why do I care?

You care because if the Frog gets the boot Pence becomes the president.
I do? wow, now you know my thoughts. you're good. what am I thinking now?

And O actually shared classified Intel withputin but libs looked the other way but now they get all sanctimonious when they think an R has done it. It's why they have no credibility.
you have no credibility because I have never seen you post ANYTHING accurate. Ever.

I don't post liberal lies. I don't lockstep with moron dems or repubs.

More you don't know, here is a Yatom quote on Trump here,

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/479729

He also voiced concern about Trump’s talk of “isolation and not sending troops” anywhere, as Israel “needs the strongest power and democracy to get involved diplomatically and even militarily in various places in the world to bring order

I find it funny how anti Israel you on he left are, yet they say what you want you worship them. You are holding a dude up who wants US military and weapons used against poor Palistinians. Surely he wouldn't come out against Trump because he told Mr. Yatom no on the toys and soldiers?

:blahblah:

:eusa_whistle:

Trump is a Conservative. He is what 37 years of failed Conservative policy brings you. There is nothing from the Conservatives that is beneficial to our economy, our government, or our society. Conservatives have not one single policy accomplishment they can point to from the last 40 or so years with any pride. There's nothing there. The entire belief system is corrupt and needs to be purged.

Good question.
You should find out.

amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514788/amp/Trump-secret-phone-call-Netanyahu-not-Russia.html

Again you demonstrate you are to stupid to even take a look at who you are even quoting. Sure, Mr. Yatom has a long history of commentary with the US media along with an impressive career. He was also hooking for Trump to give him Bunker buster bombs. This is why he will not be widely quoted or displayed on any cable news network.

Hmm, an unscheduled, impromptu call to Netanyahu on the same day that news broke that Israel was the source of the information that Trump had leaked.
Apparently, Trump makes his own travel plans directly with Netanyahu. :laugh2:
and?

And......per usual, you're clueless.

Good question.
You should find out.

Good question.
You should find out.

More you don't know, here is a Yatom quote on Trump here,

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/479729

He also voiced concern about Trump’s talk of “isolation and not sending troops” anywhere, as Israel “needs the strongest power and democracy to get involved diplomatically and even militarily in various places in the world to bring order

I find it funny how anti Israel you on he left are, yet they say what you want you worship them. You are holding a dude up who wants US military and weapons used against poor Palistinians. Surely he wouldn't come out against Trump because he told Mr. Yatom no on the toys and soldiers?

:blahblah:

:eusa_whistle:

I know. You have to wait for Rachael to tell you what to think. Again TRUMPED by a bad speller. And really anNON trump guy. I feel dirty.

Hmmm, let's see.

The guy that was murdered, turns out had given over 40,000 emails to wiki leaks.

That guy that was murdered, the DC cops claim was robbed. Even though, his watch,, phone, keys, 2000 dollar necklace and wallet were not taken.

That story happened to break yesterday and just so happens that right on que the MSM sites some anonymous source that claims Trump gave something that was classified to THE RUSSIANS.....

Oh, that story went away and was followed up by another over hyped story that is unproven and full of conjecture that is turned into conclusions by the stupid sheep like Mac.

Meanwhile, the real story is buried under the avalanche of the unproven invalidated hype.

I just gave you facts. You connect the dots.

lol ok. How about Pence, does he care about you less than shady billionaire named Trump who was sending Chucky money as late as 2010?

Yup.

And yea say based on what exactly? Trump gets caught lying and behaving un-ethically on the daily. You can do hour long tapes of him promising things on the campaign trail that he has no interest in doing now that he is in office...yet you still trust that he is in that office because he wants to help the little people. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back