🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Next cycle? Republicans can get Pence into office in a month if they impeach Trump. There is certainly enough grounds for that at this point.

It's Democrats that politically stand to lose if Trump gets impeached before mid-terms and a non-clown Republican is in office.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Next cycle? Republicans can get Pence into office in a month if they impeach Trump.

I want Pence in office as much as I wanted Prince Albert. Pence is pro amnesty and part of Booosh Jr's old compassionate conservative movement. Pence is exactly what we DONT want in the ovel office.

Trump is about 1 or 2 more fuck ups away from hitting the wall if he hasnt already ...

as long as the Republicans control the House he'll never be impeached

Next cycle? Republicans can get Pence into office in a month if they impeach Trump.

I want Pence in office as much as I wanted Prince Albert. Pence is pro amnesty and part of Booosh Jr's old compassionate conservative movement. Pence is exactly what we DONT want in the ovel office.

Oh and Trump isn't? The guy has ZERO conviction about anything and will sign anything Republicans put on his desk.

Oh and Trump isn't? The guy has ZERO conviction about anything and will sign anything Republicans put on his desk.

It's part of his plan to drain the swamp.

Courts need to be balanced.
Illegals affect my business
Taxes are too high
So it's all about YOU and YOUR business huh? America needs to bend to your whim and whimsy is it?

Who's your mayor, who's your governor, why aren't they addressing YOUR needs then?
no, it's about the policies of the man the voters elected into office. Not the losers policies. wow what a concept. Who ever got the world series trophy for losing? jeopardy music

Wake up silly, he has no plan, he is bumping along from one day to the next.

And draining the swamp? His operation is a sewage system, lubricated by bullshit. The man has zero respect for ethics.

Why do you think Russia is a scapegoat? Explain...

sway.png
If you want to discuss Russia create a thread about Russia. This thread is not about Russia.
Russia is at the CRUX of Trump's implosion jackhole.
they are? what's your proof? please share with the class.

Just as he would if it was the left in control sending bills. Hes a lifelong democrat afterall.

Wake up silly, he has no plan, he is bumping along from one day to the next.
drain the swamp is the task at hand. the elitists don't like it. I would never had thought you were in favor of elitists, I thought you were against the 1%ers. hmmmmm, I guess it's a new day eh?

Forum List

Back