🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

Should have named the thread The Liberal Implosion, because Trump hasn't done anything, it is the Democrats who since Day One have been desperately flailing at anything they can grab a hold of in a mad effort to make mountains out of molehills. If Trump could walk on water, the Left would spin it as "Trump, Afraid To Get Wet!"

If you want to discuss Russia create a thread about Russia. This thread is not about Russia.
What the fuck is it about then??? :uhh:

Trump running the country ..

79f922087d0d215abfb6c3384a34b962.jpg

like a fucking kid show

And O actually shared classified Intel withputin but libs looked the other way but now they get all sanctimonious when they think an R has done it. It's why they have no credibility.
you have no credibility because I have never seen you post ANYTHING accurate. Ever.

What is really bizarre is that there is absolutely no story here. Grampa Murked U literslly just posted FAKE NEWS and the dimwit progressives flock to it like insects to a bug zapper - so mesmerized by the shiny anti-Trump rhetoric that they don't even realize the peril they've placed themselves in. :laugh:
This isn't fake news. IT MY FUCKING OPINION.
Well I can have the "opinion" that the world is flat son - it's still FAKE!

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Trump had no experience to ready himself to be President
To compound his inexperience, he surrounded himself with a team of advisors who also have no experience

A disaster waiting to happen. His first four months have been one crisis after another....most of Trumps own making

Courts need to be balanced.
Illegals affect my business
Taxes are too high
So it's all about YOU and YOUR business huh? America needs to bend to your whim and whimsy is it?

Who's your mayor, who's your governor, why aren't they addressing YOUR needs then?

idiots wanted a president with ZERO KNOWLEDGE of the political arena, and got one ... this idiot surrounds himself with even bigger idiots with LESS KNOWLEDGE than he has, and here we are today, SURROUNDED BY CLUELESS IDIOTS trying to run the country.
yep, exacty. And the response from the elites is very predictable. fk them all.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Trump had no experience to ready himself to be President
To compound his inexperience, he surrounded himself with a team of advisors who also have no experience

A disaster waiting to happen. His first four months have been one crisis after another....most of Trumps own making
I wake up on a daily basis nervous about what the day will bring. My bomb shelter isn't yet complete so I hope trump can hold off his madness for just a couple more weeks.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.

You know what, so would I. Whatever he is, he is better than the Clinton crime syndicate which is run by 2 people who have never contributed a damn thing to the GDP, and have made themselves multimillionaires by selling influence.

Courts need to be balanced.
Illegals affect my business
Taxes are too high
So it's all about YOU and YOUR business huh? America needs to bend to your whim and whimsy is it?

Who's your mayor, who's your governor, why aren't they addressing YOUR needs then?

Damn right it's about me. I sure as fuck ain't going to vote based on YOUR NEEDS. Did you vote based on my needs?

Idiot

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
except that russia isn't involved. have a nice day.

Except of course for the public humiliation they just perpetrated on Trump.
that you think is happening that really isn't. but knock your socks off discussing something that is a fairy tale.

Toe that line, dope.

The Russians humiliated Trump, bigly.

Report: White House furious over Russian state photos of Trump meeting

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Putin offers to provide Congress with details of Trump disclosures to Russian envoys

Forum List

Back