🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

Is that it wasn't our info to give.
Once we have intelligence - it instantly becomes "our info to give". The President of the United States requires no permission to discuss classified information. Now you can make the case that you believe it was a bad idea for the reasons you previously stated, but you can't declare that it "wasn't our info to give" because it was.

There I think you are wrong. If he remained completely silent they would still toss accusations. Do I wish he would quit, yeah, but they would still be flinging.
Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.
Trump is feeding the media near daily. Baiting them. Insulting them.
He knew what they were capable of doing & still baited them. He's essentially sticking his hand in a lions cage.
If the man could just exercise some common sense he could have prevented 50% of this circus. But instead he has to have the last word, has to be the center of attention.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
except that russia isn't involved. have a nice day.

Except of course for the public humiliation they just perpetrated on Trump.
that you think is happening that really isn't. but knock your socks off discussing something that is a fairy tale.

Toe that line, dope.

The Russians humiliated Trump, bigly.

Report: White House furious over Russian state photos of Trump meeting

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Putin offers to provide Congress with details of Trump disclosures to Russian envoys
well every good fairytale has a following. You do so blindly. Me, I'm moving on to help american citizens get jobs, bring back money off shore with the tax breaks for corporations. real things one can touch. you stay with your elitist friends and keep pushing the fairytale. one day, you might wake up from your nightmare.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

REAL IDIOTS REAL IDIOTS REAL IDIOTS REAL IDIOTS

Again you demonstrate you are to stupid to even take a look at who you are even quoting. Sure, Mr. Yatom has a long history of commentary with the US media along with an impressive career. He was also hooking for Trump to give him Bunker buster bombs. This is why he will not be widely quoted or displayed on any cable news network.

Next cycle? Republicans can get Pence into office in a month if they impeach Trump.

I want Pence in office as much as I wanted Prince Albert. Pence is pro amnesty and part of Booosh Jr's old compassionate conservative movement. Pence is exactly what we DONT want in the ovel office.

Oh and Trump isn't? The guy has ZERO conviction about anything and will sign anything Republicans put on his desk.

It's part of his plan to drain the swamp.

Wake up silly, he has no plan, he is bumping along from one day to the next.
drain the swamp is the task at hand. the elitists don't like it. I would never had thought you were in favor of elitists, I thought you were against the 1%ers. hmmmmm, I guess it's a new day eh?

:rolleyes: You are crazy. That reckless, unethical, pathologically lying degenerate will do nothing but spread the swamp and degrade presidency.

In 5-6 years when another president gets caught something unethical people will be talking about how mild it is compared to his predecessor.

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.
Trump is feeding the media near daily. Baiting them. Insulting them.
He knew what they were capable of doing & still baited them. He's essentially sticking his hand in a lions cage.
If the man could just exercise some common sense he could have prevented 50% of this circus. But instead he has to have the last word, has to be the center of attention.

They have been at him since he announced he was running. He is not the type to back down, and I don't blame him.

Good question.
You should try to read and understand everything you can about this.

I want Pence in office as much as I wanted Prince Albert. Pence is pro amnesty and part of Booosh Jr's old compassionate conservative movement. Pence is exactly what we DONT want in the ovel office.

Oh and Trump isn't? The guy has ZERO conviction about anything and will sign anything Republicans put on his desk.

drain the swamp is the task at hand. the elitists don't like it. I would never had thought you were in favor of elitists, I thought you were against the 1%ers. hmmmmm, I guess it's a new day eh?

:rolleyes: You are crazy. That feckless, unethical lying asshole will do nothing but spread the swamp and degrade presidency.

In 5-6 years when another president gets caught something unethical people will be talking about how mild it is compared to his predecessor.
fk all them elitists who don't give a shit about you and me. fk them. Trump is after them. If you thought they would just sit back and enjoy the thrashing you are mistaken hugely. drain the swamp. get these fks out of our offices.

:rolleyes: You are crazy. That feckless, unethical lying asshole will do nothing but spread the swamp and degrade presidency.

fk all them elitists who don't give a shit about you and me. fk them. Trump is after them. If you thought they would just sit back and enjoy the thrashing you are mistaken hugely. drain the swamp. get these fks out of our offices.

lol Trump doesn't give a shit about you, he is worried about his buddy Flynn, a "good man" who got caught lying his head off.

lol Trump doesn't give a shit about you.
100 times more than chuck shumer. chuckie is for the illegals and terrorists.

Again you demonstrate you are to stupid to even take a look at who you are even quoting. Sure, Mr. Yatom has a long history of commentary with the US media along with an impressive career. He was also hooking for Trump to give him Bunker buster bombs. This is why he will not be widely quoted or displayed on any cable news network.

Hmm, an unscheduled, impromptu call to Netanyahu on the same day that news broke that Israel was the source of the information that Trump had leaked.
Apparently, Trump makes his own travel plans directly with Netanyahu. :laugh2:

More you don't know, here is a Yatom quote on Trump here,

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/479729

He also voiced concern about Trump’s talk of “isolation and not sending troops” anywhere, as Israel “needs the strongest power and democracy to get involved diplomatically and even militarily in various places in the world to bring order

I find it funny how anti Israel you on he left are, yet they say what you want you worship them. You are holding a dude up who wants US military and weapons used against poor Palistinians. Surely he wouldn't come out against Trump because he told Mr. Yatom no on the toys and soldiers?

And the problem with that would be......???? :eusa_doh:
Good question.
You should find out.
In other words...you have absolutely no idea. :lmao:

Oh, I do. It's sadly you who do not.
amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514788/amp/Trump-secret-phone-call-Netanyahu-not-Russia.html

Hmm, an unscheduled, impromptu call to Netanyahu on the same day that news broke that Israel was the source of the information that Trump had leaked.
Apparently, Trump makes his own travel plans directly with Netanyahu. :laugh2:
and?

Forum List

Back