The Trump Wall: From Sea to Shining Sea

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
One man made the trip along the entire border to bring us the status of the Trump Wall. Some might be surprised how much has been accomplished.

Who will post first that "we'll just tear it down when Democrats win"?? I predict Leftwinger

From the Description:
The ENTIRE Trump border wall filmed for the first time! Not just a few peeks, but ALL the construction underway from San Diego, Calif to Brownsville, Texas. Now the largest construction project in the USA, it may be the largest in the world when measuring by total production per year. 97% of what you will see is my own filming content. Just one guy 10 days on the road with some drones and a pickup truck. The purpose of doing so was to show the immensity of this undertaking, the pride that comes when watching American ingenuity in its full glory, and the utter lack of imagination and truth telling displayed by our media. More deviously, it is my wish that the open border advocates that watch this video now understand that illegal immigration is dead, and shall be replaced by glorious legal immigration like my relatives that passed through Ellis Island in 1808.

7:40 Obama's car barriers replaced with real wall.
8:09 We Build the Wall portion

One man made the trip along the entire border to bring us the status of the Trump Wall. Some might be surprised how much has been accomplished.

Who will post first that "we'll just tear it down when Democrats win"?? I predict Leftwinger

From the Description:
The ENTIRE Trump border wall filmed for the first time! Not just a few peeks, but ALL the construction underway from San Diego, Calif to Brownsville, Texas. Now the largest construction project in the USA, it may be the largest in the world when measuring by total production per year. 97% of what you will see is my own filming content. Just one guy 10 days on the road with some drones and a pickup truck. The purpose of doing so was to show the immensity of this undertaking, the pride that comes when watching American ingenuity in its full glory, and the utter lack of imagination and truth telling displayed by our media. More deviously, it is my wish that the open border advocates that watch this video now understand that illegal immigration is dead, and shall be replaced by glorious legal immigration like my relatives that passed through Ellis Island in 1808.

Beautiful. But the lefties here always tell us that no wall has been built and Orange Man lied to us?

From the Description:

Beautiful. But the lefties here always tell us that no wall has been built and Orange Man lied to us?

He did. Mexico didn't pay for it.

From the Description:

A lot of their complaints are that he only replaced existing fences. That's true, but the Bush and Obama fences wouldn't stop a toddler. They were useless and previous presidents knew that.

Last edited:

From the Description:

They did. We collected $63 billion in tariffs in the first half of 2019 alone, and Mexico paid their share of that.

From the Description:

They did. We collected $63 billion in tariffs in the first half of 2019 alone, and Mexico paid their share of that.

PolitiFact - No, Mexico isn't paying for border wall through USMCA trade deal, despite Donald Trump's claims Say again?

This article is from August, 2020. There still is no funding from Mexico for the wall. He's a liar.

From the Description:

PolitiFact - No, Mexico isn't paying for border wall through USMCA trade deal, despite Donald Trump's claims Say again?

This article is from August, 2020. There still is no funding from Mexico for the wall. He's a liar.

Your article is from Jan 2019 you lying sack of shit. I also didn’t claim it came from the USMCA trade deal alone.

We collected $63 billion in first half of 2019. New tariffs on China and foreign steel increased our revenues almost double compared to before President Trump.

Forum List

Back