The truth about CO2 and climate change

Also still waiting for those datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate, you know the whole basis on which your religion was founded?

If I thought you were smart enough to grasp the theory, I'd point you to a site or two. Alas...

Also still waiting for those datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate, you know the whole basis on which your religion was founded?

If I thought you were smart enough to grasp the theory, I'd point you to a site or two. Alas...

More proof that the AGW cult can not even understand their own religious dogma..

So you do not have those datasets with source that proves CO2 droves climate as it is written in the AGW scriptures..

So in other words you can not prove your religion with any actual science..

They won't because they are liars. This isn't about emissions or global warming, that's just an ends to a means, an angle of attack to achieve their real goal. Do you really think they care about the spotted owl or some damn desert tortious? No. Of the 50 plus ranchers who were grazing cattle on public lands that were pretty much desolate useless lands they used the desert tortious to run them off the land, of the 50 plus ranchers they ran off all but one by heaping restrictions and regulations on the ranchers until they gave up. If you want to piss off the liberals just make money on public lands this enrages them to no end. Ditto with the spotted owl, the libs hated that corporations were making money harvesting trees on public lands so they used the spotted owl and endangered species act to wipe them out. When dealing with these liberals you have to understand you are dealing with lying bitter people.

You're the liar. No one is purposely trying to hurt ranchers or anyone else.

Awe don't be mad that I exposed the lying left for who they truly are. They ran off all but one of the 50+ ranchers with restrictions and regulations citing the desert tortoises...wait for it...while at the same time killing desert tortoises that were in the way of their pet government project. Oh man that's going to leave a mark.

More proof that the AGW cult can not even understand their own religious dogma..

So you do not have those datasets with source that proves CO2 droves climate as it is written in the AGW scriptures..

Tell you what, you state in your own words what makes a greenhouse gas a greenhouse gas and I'll start taking you more seriously.

Awe don't be mad that I exposed the lying left for who they truly are. They ran off all but one of the 50+ ranchers with restrictions and regulations citing the desert tortoises...wait for it...while at the same time killing desert tortoises that were in the way of their pet government project. Oh man that's going to leave a mark.

How did we get from CO2 to ranchers? You're just trying to derail the thread. If that's what you want to talk about, start your own thread.

Tell you what, you state in your own words what makes a greenhouse gas a greenhouse gas and I'll start taking you more seriously.

So in other words you do not have those datasets and source code that proves CO2 controls climate..

3GreenhouseGasPotential_lg.jpg

People are never told that the most powerful greenhouse gases by orders of magnitude is water vapor and clouds. When only human emitted CO2 is considered, less than one percent of the greenhouse gas potential comes from human activity. Yet, all the global warming is supposed to be attributed to it. Water vapor plays a huge role in keeping the earth warm; 70 times more powerful than the CO2 emitted by human activity. When clouds are added, CO2 becomes even less important. However, clouds not only trap heat, low elevation clouds also reflect much of the incoming solar radiation, so the sun's heat never reaches the earth's surface which cools the earth. It is this mechanism that a growing number of scientists believe is one of the primary mechanisms warming and cooling the earth.

Come on still waiting for that post with datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

I bet I see more deflection and dodging and AGW religious dogma..

Co2 in the atmosphere is the reason arctic ice is melting from the bottom up ... got it.

How did we get from CO2 to ranchers? You're just trying to derail the thread. If that's what you want to talk about, start your own thread.

Actually more proof that that the AGW cult does not read their own scriptures very well as farming/ranching is considered to be part of the Human Caused dogma.

Oh man the irony impairment is really bad with tis one..

According to AGW lore, the ice caps are not supposed to grow..

That is the irony impairment of your AGW/far left faith.

But then again!

This might be the most simpleminded statement I've seen yet. Where in AGW theory does it say that yearly variations are not to be expected?

As always the AGW cult is wrong even when it comes to their own religion..

The only time they say such things is like now when there has been no significant warming for the past 15 years..

However the AGW cult still believes the computer models over actual observations..

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Please provide the dataset with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

Roy Spencer? Really? Bahahahahahaha.

Actually more proof that that the AGW cult does not read their own scriptures very well as farming/ranching is considered to be part of the Human Caused dogma.

Oh man the irony impairment is really bad with tis one..

The left hates having their noses rubbed in the rotted festering stench of their lies. Before global warming it was deadly holes in the ozone mutating frogs, which was of course proven to be completely false. Before that it was actually global cooling. The sea ice is vanishing. Polar bears are going extinct. We'd be here all days discussing their lies.

But then again!

This might be the most simpleminded statement I've seen yet. Where in AGW theory does it say that yearly variations are not to be expected?

The only time they say such things is like now when there has been no significant warming for the past 15 years..

However the AGW cult still believes the computer models over actual observations..

So can you post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 controls climate?

Do you have any real science to back up your stance other than the A typical AGW cult religious mentality?

So in other words you do not have those datasets and source code that proves CO2 controls climate..

3GreenhouseGasPotential_lg.jpg

People are never told that the most powerful greenhouse gases by orders of magnitude is water vapor and clouds. When only human emitted CO2 is considered, less than one percent of the greenhouse gas potential comes from human activity. Yet, all the global warming is supposed to be attributed to it. Water vapor plays a huge role in keeping the earth warm; 70 times more powerful than the CO2 emitted by human activity. When clouds are added, CO2 becomes even less important. However, clouds not only trap heat, low elevation clouds also reflect much of the incoming solar radiation, so the sun's heat never reaches the earth's surface which cools the earth. It is this mechanism that a growing number of scientists believe is one of the primary mechanisms warming and cooling the earth.

Come on still waiting for that post with datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

I bet I see more deflection and dodging and AGW religious dogma..

You must have this stored as a macro on your computer. Sure makes it a lot simpler than actually understanding any of the mechanisms at play I guess.

And one last one, showing the trend since 1953....what trend does it showm Redfish?

mean_anomaly_1953-2010-300x190.png

I see a chart created by someone with an agenda. Believe it if you want, man is not destroying the planet's climate, man may be polluting some parts of the planet, but that has nothing to do with climate change.

Yes the whole bunk argument "The ocean ate my global warming"..

Well that has been debunked so many times, yet the AGW cult lets these things get published..

And once again the AGW religion trumps actual science fact..

10TempPast11000Yrs_lg.jpg

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (generally called the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was significantly warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period. The polar bears did just fine during those warmer periods.

But then again!

So can you post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 controls climate?

Do you have any real science to back up your stance other than the A typical AGW cult religious mentality?

AGW is the accepted paradigm according to 97% of climate scientists. You are among neither the 97% that agree, nor the 3% that disagree since you aren't even a scientist. Yet your claim, by your own admission, is in the denialist camp. As such, it is for you to provide a scientific refutation of AGW. It is not for me to provide data in support of the 97% since it is widely published and available to anyone who cares to read it, including you. And it is certainly not for me to provide documentation to support your view. That is your problem, not mine. I didn't post the graph above, and am not under any obligation to support it. That falls to the person who did post it. Got anything like that?

Forum List

Back