The Truth about David Duke and the Unite the right leaders

As soon as I see someone demonizing the evil media I tune them out. There`s nothing singular about it when it`s the same shit all day. "media`s hysterical obsession" he tells us. Fuck that shit is right.

Because the media lies constantly.
The most watched news program certainly does and sometimes they actually apologize, but not very often. Their focus is keeping their viewers as well informed as my German Shepherd and 2 university studies have the proof.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Why you leftist won't ever see what's right in front of you. The truth are your lies, and the lies are your truth. Just how your parental Gov. wants it.

upload_2017-9-1_23-20-38.png

That pretty much always been the reason they exist in the first place. Most of theses so-called 'wingnut' groups are in fact funded and encouraged by assorted establishment groups of one sort or another; hardly any are genuine grass roots movements.

I have zero doubt the daily stormer website is a front set up by the SPLC or ADL. The day after Milo published the article explaining what the alt-right was about, andrew anglin of the daily stormer changed their front page to a bunch of swastikas and proclaiming itself the #1 alt-right website.

Yes. Over the years as many of them have been outed as paid informants for the FBI it becomes obvious where the money comes from to keep many of these 'movements' up and running.

the right will look at anti-fa and declare them the poster child for the left.
the left will look at the alt-right most extreme in the other direction and declare them the poster child for the right.

neither are even close to being true.

Yes, because the right will denounce the KKK and skinhead neo Nazis, while liberals can see no problems to their own leftwing nutjobs.

How long did it take Pelosi to denounce Antifa and they have been assaulting people since last May?

And the libs bitch because Trump took three full days to specifically denounce the KKK?

roflmao, there is no equivalency here, dude.
i never said pelosi wasn't in the 10% herself now did i?
The Nobility Has No Ability

She was born there; only slavish peasants would grant her class the right to stay there. Americans have betrayed their defiant ancestors.

the left will look at the alt-right most extreme in the other direction and declare them the poster child for the right.

Yes, because the right will denounce the KKK and skinhead neo Nazis, while liberals can see no problems to their own leftwing nutjobs.

How long did it take Pelosi to denounce Antifa and they have been assaulting people since last May?

And the libs bitch because Trump took three full days to specifically denounce the KKK?

She was born there; only slavish peasants would grant her class the right to stay there. Americans have betrayed their defiant ancestors.
its what we do

its **It's** what we do

By "we," ewe mean ewes guys.

Forum List

Back