The Truth about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin and their "relationship"

Loving America is taboo with Communists/Progressives. They're Globalists. They don't care about American Citizens. They don't put Americans' interests first.

And that's why Trump could beat em. His message of putting Americans first is resonating. He's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. That's the main reason i'm supporting him. It's time to put Americans first again.

Of course you love an anti-capitalist, anti-free trade fear monger like Trump, it's what you post every day

Loving America is taboo with Communists/Progressives. They're Globalists. They don't care about American Citizens. They don't put Americans' interests first.

And that's why Trump could beat em. His message of putting Americans first is resonating. He's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. That's the main reason i'm supporting him. It's time to put Americans first again.

Of course you love an anti-capitalist, anti-free trade fear monger like Trump, it's what you post every day

The Democrats used to care about Americans too. But now, most are Globalists. They don't put Americans' interests first. I'm admittedly Anti-Globalist, and i see Trump as the Anti-Globalist Candidate. The Globalists are out of control. They stopped caring about Americans a long time ago.

The Democrats used to care about Americans too. But now, most are Globalists. They don't put Americans' interests first. I'm admittedly Anti-Globalist, and i see Trump as the Anti-Globalist Candidate. The Globalists are out of control. They stopped caring about Americans a long time ago.

You are fucking America, tired of being rich. I'm not calling you a liar though, you actually believe your crap. Capitalism has made us the wealthiest country in the history of man. But hey, better to be equal and poor, ay?

You are fucking America, tired of being rich. I'm not calling you a liar though, you actually believe your crap. Capitalism has made us the wealthiest country in the history of man. But hey, better to be equal and poor, ay?

Trump's not a Capitalist? Who knew?

Trump. He keeps saying that. It's why you like him

Trump is a Capitalist. But he's gonna end the awful trade deals the Globalists consistently make. He's gonna make deals that put Americans' interests first. That's the biggest problem with the Globalists. They don't care about Americans anymore.

Trump is a Capitalist. But he's gonna end the awful trade deals the Globalists consistently make. He's gonna make deals that put Americans' interests first. That's the biggest problem with the Globalists. They don't care about Americans anymore.

Indeed not. In fact they want them out of the way. They interfere with future plans.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Right, Trump is for free trade, he just wants government to decide what is "fair" according to him and only allow us to do that.

You don't know what "free trade" means.

Also, by "globalist," you're mixing two completely different groups. There are liberal world government globalists and free market free trade supporters of individual liberty.

We're actually opposites

The trade deals are NOT the problem.

The COST of doing business in the US is, costs including taxes, regulation, and legal fees for all 30000 new laws passed every year.

Burger King moved to Canada because of COST, not because of some trade deal.

The "trade deal" boogeyman is an EXCUSE by those in DC heaping cost after cost on business to keep doing so...

The trade deals are NOT the problem.

The COST of doing business in the US is, costs including taxes, regulation, and legal fees for all 30000 new laws passed every year.

Burger King moved to Canada because of COST, not because of some trade deal.

The "trade deal" boogeyman is an EXCUSE by those in DC heaping cost after cost on business to keep doing so...

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

That's the #1 problem with Trump. He says nothing about changing the taxes and regulations that are driving US firms and operations out of the country. He only wants to punish them for leaving. There is nothing capitalist about that

Trump noise is not Trump action.

Nobody knows what Trump will do except Trump, which is still better than what we do know Hillary will do (continue the "Period of American WO" into the period of "WOH.")

We love America. We know it's great. Right wingers don't.

The difference is we love what America is, you love us like the parasite that you are

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

The Russian President has long held a grudge against Clinton for trying to weaken his rule when he was most vulnerable
In December 2011, Vladimir Putin came closer than he’s ever been to losing his hold on power. His decision that year to run for a third term as Russia’s President had inspired a massive protest movement against him. Demonstrations calling for him to resign were attracting hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Some of his closest allies had defected to the opposition, causing a split in the Kremlin elites, and Russian state media had begun to warn of a revolution in the making.

SEE? HILLARY CAME CLOSE TO SHUTTING DOWN PUTIN.

Trump’s flattering remarks about Putin in the past, as well as his recent equivocatingabout whether the U.S. should defend NATO allies in case of a Russian attack, would seem to support the notion that Trump is Russia’s favored candidate.

Considering his experience with Clinton’s supposed meddling in Russian affairs, it seems clear which candidate he would trust not to interfere in the Kremlin’s business.

------------------------------------------

Clearly, Trump is Putin's "favored" candidate.
The truth about those desperate to spin the topic away from their exposed hypocrisy & theft...

The Truth about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin and their "relationship"

If you think it is so peachy, then why do you leftwingers carry on like it is the most despicable place on planet Earth?

We love America. We know it's great.

You hate America. America was great when Newt was speaker, there was 5% real unemployment, nobody bitched at the minimum wage because there was private sector wage inflation, government spending was 25% of GDP. Now, there is 4 times the total US debt, annual deficits are regularly half a trillion or higher, government spending is 50% of GDP, and the cost of all that government is driving businesses out of the US.

The difference is we love what America is, you love us like the parasite that you are
Republicans are the true parasites. The way they mismanage Red States proves it.

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

The Russian President has long held a grudge against Clinton for trying to weaken his rule when he was most vulnerable
In December 2011, Vladimir Putin came closer than he’s ever been to losing his hold on power. His decision that year to run for a third term as Russia’s President had inspired a massive protest movement against him. Demonstrations calling for him to resign were attracting hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Some of his closest allies had defected to the opposition, causing a split in the Kremlin elites, and Russian state media had begun to warn of a revolution in the making.

SEE? HILLARY CAME CLOSE TO SHUTTING DOWN PUTIN.

Trump’s flattering remarks about Putin in the past, as well as his recent equivocatingabout whether the U.S. should defend NATO allies in case of a Russian attack, would seem to support the notion that Trump is Russia’s favored candidate.

Considering his experience with Clinton’s supposed meddling in Russian affairs, it seems clear which candidate he would trust not to interfere in the Kremlin’s business.

------------------------------------------

Clearly, Trump is Putin's "favored" candidate.

So Hillary damaged our relationship with Russia.

Thanks

Republicans are the true parasites. The way they mismanage Red States proves it.

Dean! Dean! Focus, come back to earth. Hello Dean, are you there? Is there anybody in there?

Why did you want to "Fundamentally transform" something you considered "Great"

Are you mental?

Forum List

Back