The Truth About Khan

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
khizr-copy.jpg

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back.

And you don't think the DNC officials didn't know this? How the hell can this guy wave the constitution at us when his main purpose is to replace it with Sharia?

When are you stupid Dumbocraps going to wake up? This is the agenda of the woman you want to lead our fight against those who want to slaughter non-believers.

A very extensive story with lots and lots of words from the man @ What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States and don't give us that crap about where it came from.

Just to remind you guys. I was the one to nail "winnifred in the winnebago"

I went wild on it and got hold of Tucker.

Toasted Al. Yup that was me.

Mr. Khan is like my (now passed) uncle who frothed at the mouth over Republicans his whole life. Had to pour him a Manhattan more than once to keep him from stroking out. Of course Mr. Khan is upset that Trump wants to ban Muslims from immigrating here; he's not alone in that, but he did certainly poke the bear in the way he expressed it and he should have expected a lash back from Trump.

To me it seems disrespectful to use their dead son for political cannon fodder. To me it seems Trump was disrespectful to question if Mrs. Khan was "silenced" because she was a Muslim woman. It was a distasteful episode all around and I wish people would let it go.

khizr-copy.jpg

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back.

And you don't think the DNC officials didn't know this? How the hell can this guy wave the constitution at us when his main purpose is to replace it with Sharia?

When are you stupid Dumbocraps going to wake up? This is the agenda of the woman you want to lead our fight against those who want to slaughter non-believers.

A very extensive story with lots and lots of words from the man @ What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States and don't give us that crap about where it came from.
You sometimes post beautiful pictures, but this article is pure conjecture and garbage. Even if I agreed with Trump on the immigration issue, I sure wouldn't base it on this link. Doubling down on a Gold Star family is not wise, either.

khizr-copy.jpg

You sometimes post beautiful pictures, but this article is pure conjecture and garbage. Even if I agreed with Trump on the immigration issue, I sure wouldn't base it on this link. Doubling down on a Gold Star family is not wise, either.

i WILL REPEAT - DISPROVE ONE SINGLE THING IN THE ORIGINAL LINK.

khizr-copy.jpg

fuck you for libeling that man. you are disgusting

Last edited:
khizr-copy.jpg

fuck you for libelong that man. you are disgusting

So disprove the original link. And this

Khan is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).

khizr-copy.jpg

Khan is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).
there is nothing there to disprove. it's complete conspiracy theory bullshit designed to smear a gold star family.

you are disgusting for spreading it

shoebat.com

LOLOLOLOL

The sources you cons use are beyond fucking pathetic.

DISPROVE ONE SINGLE THING IN THE ORIGINAL LINK!
Are you talking about the facts or the speculation?
The factual things they mentioned.... that Khan wrote a paper in defense of OPEC and, while living in Saudi Arabia, wrote an academic work about Islamic law and acknowledged the work of a Muslim Brotherhood member, and that he works as an immigration lawyer....can be conceded as true.

That he is a Muslim Brotherhood "agent" who primarily brings Muslims into the country, that he is a "plant" in Clinton's campaign, and any speculation about wanting to implement Islamic law in the U.S. is speculation. There is nothing to support it.

I can't disprove that Trump is an alien in human disguise, either. Doesn't mean it's true.

khizr-copy.jpg

there is nothing there to disprove. it's complete conspiracy theory bullshit designed to smear a gold star family.

you are disgusting for spreading it

What the hell does being a Gold Star family have to do with the man's belief in Sharia, support of the Wahabi sect, and his association with CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood?

The DNC put him on stage knowing full well his credentialsl.

And, then there is this - have you read how Captain Kahn died? Do you have the faintest idea of why this was unnecessary and even a lack of common sense?

Oh yeah, care to share with us when and where you served?

Forum List

Back