The Truth About Khan

khizr-copy.jpg

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back.

And you don't think the DNC officials didn't know this? How the hell can this guy wave the constitution at us when his main purpose is to replace it with Sharia?

When are you stupid Dumbocraps going to wake up? This is the agenda of the woman you want to lead our fight against those who want to slaughter non-believers.

A very extensive story with lots and lots of words from the man @ What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States and don't give us that crap about where it came from.
You sometimes post beautiful pictures, but this article is pure conjecture and garbage. Even if I agreed with Trump on the immigration issue, I sure wouldn't base it on this link. Doubling down on a Gold Star family is not wise, either.

i WILL REPEAT - DISPROVE ONE SINGLE THING IN THE ORIGINAL LINK.
At the bottom of the page, Khan shows his appreciation for an icon of the Muslim Brotherhood: “The contribution to this article of S. Ramadan’s writing is greatly acknowledged.”
A footnote? Citing his sources? So the man is not a plagarist. (Okay, I won't go there, Melania) Your link goes on for paragraphs talking about the author of that work, not Khan.
Khan wrote the paper in the eighties while he was in Saudi Arabia, the motherland of Wahhabism, which means that Khan clearly had a Wahabist connection.
It most certainly doesn't "mean" anything such thing. This asserts that if you are in a country containing Wahhabism, you must have a Wahabist connection. That's obviously not true. That's like someone from Saudi Arabia believing that you must know and be friends with everyone in America. It doesn't clearly prove a thing.
I'm not going to go on. It's too clearly a bunch of bullshit. I did not see one single thing showing that he is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood or that he is an agent. He was born, raised, and educated as a lawyer in the Middle East. Then he moved here, went to Harvard and does what appears to be pretty dry and boring law involving HIPPA and technology issues. Read your own link.
Honestly. The inability of people to detect blatant propaganda is just plain depressing to me.

khizr-copy.jpg

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back.

And you don't think the DNC officials didn't know this? How the hell can this guy wave the constitution at us when his main purpose is to replace it with Sharia?

When are you stupid Dumbocraps going to wake up? This is the agenda of the woman you want to lead our fight against those who want to slaughter non-believers.

A very extensive story with lots and lots of words from the man @ What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States and don't give us that crap about where it came from.
You sometimes post beautiful pictures, but this article is pure conjecture and garbage. Even if I agreed with Trump on the immigration issue, I sure wouldn't base it on this link. Doubling down on a Gold Star family is not wise, either.

At the bottom of the page, Khan shows his appreciation for an icon of the Muslim Brotherhood: “The contribution to this article of S. Ramadan’s writing is greatly acknowledged.”
A footnote? Citing his sources? So the man is not a plagarist. (Okay, I won't go there, Melania) Your link goes on for paragraphs talking about the author of that work, not Khan.
Khan wrote the paper in the eighties while he was in Saudi Arabia, the motherland of Wahhabism, which means that Khan clearly had a Wahabist connection.
It most certainly doesn't "mean" anything such thing. This asserts that if you are in a country containing Wahhabism, you must have a Wahabist connection. That's obviously not true. That's like someone from Saudi Arabia believing that you must know and be friends with everyone in America. It doesn't clearly prove a thing.
I'm not going to go on. It's too clearly a bunch of bullshit. I did not see one single thing showing that he is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood or that he is an agent. He was born, raised, and educated as a lawyer in the Middle East. Then he moved here, went to Harvard and does what appears to be pretty dry and boring law involving HIPPA and technology issues. Read your own link.
Honestly. The inability of people to detect blatant propaganda is just plain depressing to me.

Good try. Do anything to deny the truth.

More Truth About Khan Uncovered

Read these two quotes and tell me how patriotic this naturalized American is:

All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims,” wrote Khan in his work, “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law.”

In other words, all legal systems and juridical works should be open to reconsideration by Muslims and must be subordinate to the law of Islam, including the U.S. Constitution.

Full story @ Occupation Of Muslim Father Who Attacked Trump At DNC Revealed... Eyebrows Instantly Raise

ISIS Says Captain Kahn Died an Infidel's Death

khan-cemetary-470x521.jpg

Dimbocraps scour Trump for attacking this wonderful Gold Star family and Republicans claim Trump was right in questioning them. So, what do the people who killed their son say? This - “Indeed, the Prophet said, “Whoever dies unbound by a bay’ah (pledge of allegiance) has died a jahili (ignorant of Muhammad’s teachings) death” (Muslim),” the article read.

And he said, ‘Whoever dislikes something in his leader, let him be patient. For whoever leaves the obedience of lawful authority, even a hand span (and dies), has died the death of Jahiliyyah’ (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).”

In other words, he who leaves Islamic authority by fighting for America has become ignorant of Muhammad’s teachings and deserving of everlasting punishment.

Story w/links @ BREAKING: ISIS Reveals Truth, Issues Shocking Statement About Khan Family

Kahn not Plucked at Random for DNC Speech @ BREAKING: Bombshell Connection Between Khizr Khan and Radical Islam Revealed... Spread This

Seems he has lots and lots of connections to the Clintons and groups supporting radical Islam.

At this point, I think that this is Trump's '48%' moment. And your and the rest of the 'Conservatives' attacks on the Khan family are only creating a more negative view of your candidate and what you stand for.

khizr-copy.jpg

Good try. Do anything to deny the truth.

More Truth About Khan Uncovered

Read these two quotes and tell me how patriotic this naturalized American is:

All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims,” wrote Khan in his work, “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law.”

In other words, all legal systems and juridical works should be open to reconsideration by Muslims and must be subordinate to the law of Islam, including the U.S. Constitution.

Full story @ Occupation Of Muslim Father Who Attacked Trump At DNC Revealed... Eyebrows Instantly Raise
“All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims,” wrote Khan in his work, “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law.”

Longknife, the "In other words, all legal systems.....must be subordinate to the law of Islam, including the US Constitution" is what the author of the article said, not what Khan said. I highly doubt if he had the U.S. legal system in mind when he wrote it.

At this point, I think that this is Trump's '48%' moment. And your and the rest of the 'Conservatives' attacks on the Khan family are only creating a more negative view of your candidate and what you stand for.
What a good little soldier Longknife is for his hero. Too bad he doesn't feel that way about Capt. Khan who died protecting Longknife's right to say such vile shit about his fellow Americans.

Amazing how quickly the conservative smear campaign takes hold ...all it takes is a few lies and innuendos

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

khizr-copy.jpg

But this isn't about him. He just stood up and made a speech. It's Trump's response that has become the issue, his response was wrong no matter how you want to look at it.

What a good little soldier Longknife is for his hero. Too bad he doesn't feel that way about Capt. Khan who died protecting Longknife's right to say such vile shit about his fellow Americans.

This is something that didn't get posted this morning because of PC troubles:

Lets Take a Look At Captain Humayun Kahn

He got a degree in psychology. ...a vehicle packed with an improvised explosive device drove into the gate of his compound while he was inspecting soldiers on guard duty while in the ROTC, going on active duty, serving in Iraq and a “counselor to soldiers.”

The incidents are under investigation.

During his three months in Iraq, Khan helped put Iraqi civilians to work for $5 an hour patrolling the streets of Baquba under the U.S. Army, his father said.

All of this comes from Humayun S. M. Khan, Captain, United States Army

Now, as a retired sergeant, a whole lot of things about this story bother me. If he got a degree in psychology, why was he serving as an ordnance officer? How did he gain the rank of Captain upon graduating from the University of Virginia. ROTC grads are normally given the rank of Second Lieutenant. He is then assigned to the Forward Support Battalion of the 1st Infantry Division in Germany and sent to Baqubah, Iraq. Was he sent to translate? Pakistanis speak Urdu. Iraqis speak Kurdish or Arabic. Was he multi-lingual?

He was inspecting troops at a security checkpoint. So, why did he walk towards a taxi instead of sending one of his sergeants to do so – as most officers are trained to do?[

As a personal sergeant, one thing stands out to me – his awards. He received a Bronze Star Medal and a Purple Heart. The BSM does NOT have a V signifying valor. Why is that? To me, it signifies they awarded it to him as that's what every officer who serves in a combat zone gets. It's their version of a Good Conduct Medal. So someone somewhere in the chain of command did not deem his death was due to an act of valor

Why am I pointing all this out? Because Hillary and her minions drug out this captain's parent for their own political reason and NOT because they were lauding the service of their son. Kahn had worked for the Clintons in a number of capacities and was paying them back for their patronage. No more. No less. It was a political ploy and non-politician Trump fell for it. I hope someone in his campaign staff wakes up and does a better job of informing The Donald than they've done to date.[/COLOR] Last edited by longknife; Today at 10:54 AM.

khizr-copy.jpg

Not surprised that you stoop to attacking the parents of a dead veteran.

Nothing is too low for the Right Wing Nut Jobs.

This is something that didn't get posted this morning because of PC troubles:

Lets Take a Look At Captain Humayun Kahn.

Why am I not a surprised that longknife is attacking a dead American veteran- who sacrificed his own life to save American soldiers?

ISIS Says Captain Kahn Died an Infidel's Death

khan-cemetary-470x521.jpg

Dimbocraps scour Trump for attacking this wonderful Gold Star family and Republicans claim Trump was right in questioning them. So, what do the people who killed their son say? This - “Indeed, the Prophet said, “Whoever dies unbound by a bay’ah (pledge of allegiance) has died a jahili (ignorant of Muhammad’s teachings) death” (Muslim),” the article read.

And he said, ‘Whoever dislikes something in his leader, let him be patient. For whoever leaves the obedience of lawful authority, even a hand span (and dies), has died the death of Jahiliyyah’ (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).”

In other words, he who leaves Islamic authority by fighting for America has become ignorant of Muhammad’s teachings and deserving of everlasting punishment.

Story w/links @ BREAKING: ISIS Reveals Truth, Issues Shocking Statement About Khan Family

Kahn not Plucked at Random for DNC Speech @ BREAKING: Bombshell Connection Between Khizr Khan and Radical Islam Revealed... Spread This

Seems he has lots and lots of connections to the Clintons and groups supporting radical Islam.

Not surprised that the Right Wing scum are attacking an American Veteran- and his family- because they are Muslim.

Humayun S. M. Khan, Captain, United States Army

Yesterday, he received full military honors. Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth Kerr, an Army chaplain, read a letter written by Khan's commanding officer, Lieutenant Colonel Dan Mitchell.

"He died selflessly and courageously, tackling the enemy head on," Mitchell wrote. "We will not forget him and the noble ideas he stood for."

Khan was posthumously awarded a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.

khizr-copy.jpg

fuck you for libelong that man. you are disgusting

So disprove the original link. And this

Khan is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).

Khizr Khan Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent?

On 31 July, Ghazala Khan wrote an editorial for the Washington Post addressing the ongoing controversy. The same day Mrs. Khan's editorial appeared, bloggers Theodore and Walid Shoebat published a lengthy polemic stitching together circumstantial evidence to suggest Khizr Khan was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood:

The Shoebats' insinuations about the younger Khan directly conflict with all other published accounts about him. Had Humayun's intent in joining the Army been one of sabotage, there would be no reason to expect he'd ultimately lay down his life to stop a suicide bomber from killing scores of other American soldiers — yet by every telling, that is exactly how Capt. Humayun Khan died.

The other big "smoking gun" Shoebat cited to support their theory that Khizr Khan is a Muslim Brotherhood operative is his work as an immigration lawyer. By their rationale, Khan bears a grudge against Donald Trump for the candidate's myriad statements about Muslims and immigration — but although it's true that Khizr Khan and his sons were Muslims immigrants to the United States, none of the "evidence" presented by Shoebat remotely supported the idea that Khan is an operative of the Muslim brotherhood.

Not only were most of the points made about Khan by Shoebat unrevealing and tenuous, the heroic death of Humayun Khan flies in the face of claims the family were Muslims operatives seeking to harm Americans or work against U.S. interests. Capt. Khan enlisted in the U.S. Army by choice and died protecting his fellow soldiers; by contrast, the only "evidence" linking his family to the Muslim Brotherhood are irrelevant, decades-old papers written about OPEC and Islamic law by Khizr Khan before he immigrated to America.

As always- longknife is willing to post any right wing nut job shit he finds on the internet.

If it can slander a dead Veteran and his family- well that is just a twofer for longknife.

khizr-copy.jpg

I am not attacking anyone. I am pointing out the TRUTH about a sycophant of Hillary who made lots of money associated with her who also happens to be a strong supporter of laws which are not compatible with the US Constitution.

When someone uses a dead veteran purely for political purposes, they deserve nothing but distaste and disgust.

And, instead of attacking me, why don't you try to disprove or refute anything I've posted.

If you can.

Has there ever before been a political season with such hatred and vitriol?

As for what Captain Khan's commander wrote - I've written the same words dozens upon dozens of times in similar situations for my commanders to sign.

And all you leftists continue to ignore the official statement that the incident "is under investigation." Nowhere can I find what the results of that investigation were and am sure the military buried it somewhere so as to not embarrass someone.

And for syriusly and others, when and where did YOU serve? (Not that not serving doesn't give you the right to spout your hatred)

khizr-copy.jpg

I am not attacking anyone. I am pointing out the TRUTH about a sycophant of Hillary who made lots of money associated with her who also happens to be a strong supporter of laws which are not compatible with the US Constitution.
no, you're a goddamn liar. you are spreading lies. there is no reason to believe the bullshit you are posting - which leaves the question - what the fuck is wrong with you?

no, i've never seen jackasses like yourself smear a gold star family like this.

Why am I not surprised you have to revert to childish name-calling?

What, if you can tell me, makes the parents of any dead or missing military person sacrosanct to inspection?

And, knowing you cannot possibly answer this, what makes it okay for Hillary and her minions to attack the mother of an American who lost his life in Benghazi?

What, if you can tell me, makes the parents of any dead or missing military person sacrosanct to inspection?

And, knowing you cannot possibly answer this, what makes it okay for Hillary and her minions to attack the mother of an American who lost his life in Benghazi?
1) nothing makes them exempt from inspection - but these smears are bullshit and lies. i would think that the parents of an american hero deserve better than to be unjustly called terrorist sympathizers.
2)hillary has not attacked any mother

disclosure: no party affiliation because the election is never democratic since they never give other parties equal opportunities=rigged..

Kahn in my opinion, seems to contribed and being recruited by DNC and liberal media is a disturbingly obvious tactic that in my opinion will have the opposite affect on those on the fence noticing the way the election is being rigged to elect a CFA member as it usually is.

Does Khan know Bill then Hillary could have prevented the son's death and hundreds of thousands others?
This is not even the numbers they are surrounded by mysteriously involving Clinton schemes.
Do voters realize Clinton preaches a dangerous Trump but she is displacing her own failures and track record?
Preaching him as unstable yet Nobody died suspiciously surrounding Trump dealings, and we see a huge list have under the Clintons schemes showing a pattern of unstable mobster behavior under the Clintons.
This is a list of dead people connected with Bill Clinton:
James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of anapparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

A pattern emerges, everything Clinton is creatong an image for her opponent is actually displaced and actually a mirror into her own unstable an immoral behavior.

1) nothing makes them exempt from inspection - but these smears are bullshit and lies. i would think that the parents of an american hero deserve better than to be unjustly called terrorist sympathizers.
2)hillary has not attacked any mother

I've seriously considered adding you to my Ignore list but your replies are so hilariously ignorant I don't want to give up all the laughs you provide.

Forum List

Back