🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Truth about Texas

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
Here's the truth about Texas's so called "2nd amendment" rights, and "self defense" laws...

Be anything but a white male with a college degree from the University of Texas and a good ole boy nepotism member...
And go buy a gun... that's the fast track to Texas's holocaust system.

That isn't freedom, that's nepotism.... and even without the nepotism, that still isn't freedom, because the private "citizen" who is really a "subject".... gets to be a street corner dictator with his gun.

lol

Last edited:
Here's the truth about Texas's so called "2nd amendment" rights, and "self defense" laws...

Be anything but a white male with a college degree from the University of Texas and a good ole boy nepotism member...

That isn't freedom, that's nepotism.... and even without the nepotism, that still isn't freedom, because the private "citizen" who is really a "subject".... gets to be a street corner dictator with his gun.

lol
Texas:

A_view_across_the_desert_landscape_of_Big_Bend_National_Park,_Texas.jpg

Afghanistan:

desert_close_shiraz.jpg

Coincidence???

You're begging to be banned aren't you child? No response necessary you won't get one from me.
Exactly what in that post breaks any rules? Quit whining you big baby.

I pissed the child off in another thread, so he attacked me personally, now he's talking shit about the State I live in. Of course everything he posted in the OP is a total lie and really has absolutely nothing to do with politics. So YES it a posting violation, posting in the wrong forum.

lol
Why cant other people buy them?

You're begging to be banned aren't you child? No response necessary you won't get one from me.

I pissed the child off in another thread, so he attacked me personally, now he's talking shit about the State I live in. Of course everything he posted in the OP is a total lie and really has absolutely nothing to do with politics. So YES it a posting violation, posting in the wrong forum.
Well someone's ego is totally out of control :eusa_snooty:

lol
Why cant other people buy them?

They can... but then they'll blame you for everything wrong with the world, and pin it all on you, and give you a farce for a trial.

That's part of how Texas's Nepotism works.

Really, I kicked his lame ass in this thread:

American Capitalism

So he posted this one:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That got moved to the flame zone so now he posts this one. He's just throwing a temper tantrum.

Really, I kicked his lame ass in this thread:

American Capitalism

So he posted this one:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That got moved to the flame zone so now he posts this one. He's just throwing a temper tantrum.

I live in Texas too. He's right. The crazies took over our politics, and idiots like you think they are the majority. Demographics are changing fast, and gerrymandering won't keep you right wing idiots in charge much longer.

Forum List

Back