The truth about the AR-15 rifle, the most popular rifle in the U.S.

You and the rest of the long list of derps here. Your brainless thoughts that everyone else is 'afraid of...' pick the subject is YOUR problem. It makes you feel good to believe such ridiculous garbage. Jesus do you people READ? Ever? Or do you just come here daily to spout crap at other humans?

You obviously don't read so I'm done reading your nonsense as well. Feel free to whine about how scared all the other humans are of......whatever makes you feel good. I'm really just tired of babysitting you non-thinking automotons.
I see your capacity to discuss the topic rationally has been exceeded and now you are just ranting like an emotional and immature child.

I will take no advice from you on any matter.
The guns are the same.
The M16 and AR15 are, most certainly not the same gun.
Agreed, but the anti-gun crowd won't accept that fact since, in their minds, AR-15s are imported off the battlefield and onto our streets. It doesn't cross their mind that a similarity of appearance has nothing to do with actual content or function.

The guns are the same.
Agreed, but the anti-gun crowd won't accept that fact since, in their minds, AR-15s are imported off the battlefield and onto our streets. It doesn't cross their mind that a similarity of appearance has nothing to do with actual content or function.
Well known fact: Anti-gun loons are nearly incapable of having a knowledgeable conversation about firearms.

The guns are the same.
Well known fact: Anti-gun loons are nearly incapable of having a knowledgeable conversation about firearms.

Who was the politician who held up a semi auto rifle and claimed it fired 700 rounds a minute? Same sort of "knowledge".

this article documents the truth about this particular rifle...for some reason anti gunners hate it....more than they hate cars, knives, clubs and bare hands...all of which kill more people every single urea than the AR-15 does...by a lot.......

If it was dead bodies they actually cared about...the anti gunners would have a few AR-15s and get rid of their cars, knives, long heavy objects and amputate their own hands and feet....

The AR-15 in their home is safer...if you care about actual deaths....

What Would It Look Like If The Media Told The Truth About AR-15s?

AR-15s are the most common kind of rifle sold in the United States.
Though the media will never admit it, variation of the AR-15 is by far the most common rifle sold in the United States. While exact figures are hard to pin down for a family of firearms that has been on the civilian market continuously since 1963 and which has been made by dozens of companies, estimates are 8-9 million AR-15 variants in the United States.

The most important fact in this story...and the one the anti gunners can't explain away....

AR-15s sales are up sharply, yet their use in crime is dropping.
Despite sales of AR-15s growing astronomically in recent years, homicides committed with rifles of all kinds are exceedingly rare and continue to plummet. Just 367 murders of 8,874 murders committed in 2010 were committed with any kind of rifle, and murders committed with AR-15s was too rare to bother tracking individually. Rifle homicides dropped to 298 in 2012, and to just 248 in 2014.

AR-15s are not “high-powered.”
Perhaps the most pathetic claim made by the media regarding the AR-15 is that it is “high-powered.” Objectively, that claim is a lie.

That particular gun has been used to perpetrate a slaughter on the world numbering in the millions of people. Courtesy of you, the taxpayer.

The AR-15? Or are you referring to the M16?

The same thing.

this article documents the truth about this particular rifle...for some reason anti gunners hate it....more than they hate cars, knives, clubs and bare hands...all of which kill more people every single urea than the AR-15 does...by a lot.......

If it was dead bodies they actually cared about...the anti gunners would have a few AR-15s and get rid of their cars, knives, long heavy objects and amputate their own hands and feet....

The AR-15 in their home is safer...if you care about actual deaths....

What Would It Look Like If The Media Told The Truth About AR-15s?

AR-15s are the most common kind of rifle sold in the United States.
Though the media will never admit it, variation of the AR-15 is by far the most common rifle sold in the United States. While exact figures are hard to pin down for a family of firearms that has been on the civilian market continuously since 1963 and which has been made by dozens of companies, estimates are 8-9 million AR-15 variants in the United States.

The most important fact in this story...and the one the anti gunners can't explain away....

AR-15s sales are up sharply, yet their use in crime is dropping.
Despite sales of AR-15s growing astronomically in recent years, homicides committed with rifles of all kinds are exceedingly rare and continue to plummet. Just 367 murders of 8,874 murders committed in 2010 were committed with any kind of rifle, and murders committed with AR-15s was too rare to bother tracking individually. Rifle homicides dropped to 298 in 2012, and to just 248 in 2014.

AR-15s are not “high-powered.”
Perhaps the most pathetic claim made by the media regarding the AR-15 is that it is “high-powered.” Objectively, that claim is a lie.

That particular gun has been used to perpetrate a slaughter on the world numbering in the millions of people. Courtesy of you, the taxpayer.

The AR-15? Or are you referring to the M16?

The same thing.

If so, why am I allowed to sell you my AR, without gov't involvement, but I cannot sell you my M16 without using the ATF as an intermediary?

They are not the same rifle according to the Feds. Nor are they the same according to shooters. But you insist the Feds and the experts are wrong. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back