The Truth About White Supremacy Groups

This is the honest truth about white supremacy in America:

From the article:

"At today's hearing about Jan 6th, FBI Director Wray stated very clearly that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. He said white supremacy is a 'persistent, evolving threat' and the 'biggest chunk' of racially motivated violent extremism in the U.S."

"So whenever we've had the chance, we've tried to emphasize that this is a top concern and remains so for the FBI," Wray said about domestic terrorism.

"In fact, we've viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June of 2019 under my leadership, we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority on the same level with ISIS and homegrown violent extremists where it remains to this day."

You white supremacists and far right wingers can lie all you want.

It will never change the honest facts. Nor will it stop our law enforcement agencies from investigating, prosecuting and putting them in prison where they belong.
What is stopping them from putting looters and arsonists like Anti-Fa and BLM in jail? Those people are having charges dropped. Why? Is that anywhere near equal justice? Fucking Commies, and you support them.

PJ is fake news.

Crime stats breakdown more on socio-economic lines more than race.

Remember, figures can lie when liars figure.
The NYT and WP are fake news. Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in? The list is long for the NYT and the WP starting with Russian collusion lies and they never stopped lying.

Nice diversion. Doesn't change the facts about the stats.

Those fact checkers are bought and paid for. They have no compunction about lying.
Nice link you provided to support your opinion.

PJ is fake news.

The NYT and WP are fake news. Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in? The list is long for the NYT and the WP starting with Russian collusion lies and they never stopped lying.

Those fact checkers are bought and paid for. They have no compunction about lying.
I have sourced what I said many times and so have others. Pay attention.

Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in?
PJ media...........LOOOLOOOOLOOL
The fact that you take them, an obvious troll site, as some form of Real News is very telling.
your team is all about making everything -yes, I said everything- about race, Corky?

Which team started this thread? I brought up that crime stats should be view along economic line, not racial.

How bout we call them Team Manson
Thanks for the deflection, doofus.
Fuck you then. Why do I have to be on a team?
Exactly, I'm on no 'team'
Labeled a hated liberal because I challenge the trump RWI and CT idiots.
Throw Obama, Hilary, and Trump crime Family in Jail.
All of them.
You are the assholes doing the hating. Next.
Oh Please, trump wrote the NEW talking points for RWI's (like yourself) for hatred.

The fact that you take them, an obvious troll site, as some form of Real News is very telling.
your team is all about making everything -yes, I said everything- about race, Corky?

Which team started this thread? I brought up that crime stats should be view along economic line, not racial.

All of them.
Oh Please, trump wrote the NEW talking points for RWI's (like yourself) for hatred.
Again, the hate is all yours.

All of them.
And the thing is that the rhetoric of AOC and even BLM is so lacking of logic that the conservatives don't even debate it.

PJ is fake news.

I have sourced what I said many times and so have others. Pay attention.

I don't believe you. You made the accusation that these guys were bought and paid for, so, prove it.

Here's a list of sites they've evaluated.

All of them.
And the thing is that the rhetoric of AOC and even BLM is so lacking of logic that the conservatives don't even debate it.
AOC has cowered from any and all one-on-one debates....She knows that she's a blooming idiot.

From the article:

"At today's hearing about Jan 6th, FBI Director Wray stated very clearly that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. He said white supremacy is a 'persistent, evolving threat' and the 'biggest chunk' of racially motivated violent extremism in the U.S."

"So whenever we've had the chance, we've tried to emphasize that this is a top concern and remains so for the FBI," Wray said about domestic terrorism.

"In fact, we've viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June of 2019 under my leadership, we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority on the same level with ISIS and homegrown violent extremists where it remains to this day."

It will never change the honest facts. Nor will it stop our law enforcement agencies from investigating, prosecuting and putting them in prison where they belong.
Wray...He's the Stasi spook asshole who helped orchestrate that false flag "riot" on 6 Jan, right?
^^^

tenor-11.gif

From the article:

What is stopping them from putting looters and arsonists like Anti-Fa and BLM in jail? Those people are having charges dropped. Why? Is that anywhere near equal justice? Fucking Commies, and you support them.
I support putting ALL looters and arsonists in jail.
If they are on video, they should be tried and executed.
Antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, BLM, doesn't matter.

We need a new set of laws.
IF you are caught on video (Looting, Arson, Murder, Rape, Insurrection), and it's REAL (another problem) you shall receive the trial you deserve, then the sentence is DEATH.
Thin down the living and let the righteous live in Freedom.

I don't care what color you are, what religion you believe, or how rich or poor you are.
You want crime to decrease, then Big Brother can help convict you and sentence you to DEATH.
Your choice, you know the camera are out there, commit the crime, earn your trial, suffer an immediate death sentence, no 15 year appeals.

All of them.
AOC has cowered from any and all one-on-one debates....She knows that she's a blooming idiot.
Unless her audience will support her argument that their failings are someone else's oppression.

The Powers that Be(who are nearly all white) are deliberately fomenting ethnic discord, in order to distract from the real societal battle being between the general citizenry and the >1% ruling class.
It's all political theater, enabled by a willing news media. That government siphons off 50% of every dollar we earn then borrows even more to waste racking up $30 trillion in debt no that's not the problem, it's 'systemic racism' riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

About PJ? Or....Show me a study that doesn't correlate poverty rates and crime rates.
Yeah just asking for one.
There are multitudes. What's is to find a study that doesn't

How is this summary of a Brookings Institute paper more valid that the OP article which simply stated objective facts?

From the article:

Wray...He's the Stasi spook asshole who helped orchestrate that false flag "riot" on 6 Jan, right?

Wray, the man donald trump appointed as FBI director.

You mean to say that trump would appoint a stasi spook who helped orchestrate the insurrection on January 6th?
Another in a long line of his truly stupid staffing decisions.

Unlike you, I criticize him for stupid policies and actions, not just because I'm filled with blind irrational hatred for the man.

About PJ? Or....Show me a study that doesn't correlate poverty rates and crime rates.
Yeah just asking for one.
There are multitudes. What's is to find a study that doesn't

How is this summary of a Brookings Institute paper more valid that the OP article which simply stated objective facts?

So now you want me to think for you too? Furthermore I never said the stats they used were not valid. I believed the percentages. But I also believe that that a larger percent of Black folks are living in poverty than are White folks. So naturally their crime rate as a percent is higher when compared.

But that's just me. You can believe what you want.

From the article:

Which is why MS doesn't hire Blacks.

Forum List

Back