The TRUTH Behind Homosexuality and Mental Illness

Pale Rider said:
While we're at it...

Faggot

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Faggot derivies through the French language fagot from the Latin facus, meaning a bundle (see fascies), the English language word being attested from the 13th century in the meaning of a bundle of sticks or branches, usually bound together. It is most commonly used in reference to wood intended for use as firewood.

What fool hath added water to the sea,

Or brought a faggot to bright-burning Troy?

(William Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus, Act II, scene III)
In metallurgy, faggot refers to a bundle of iron pieces destined to be worked into bars by hammering or rolling at a high enough temperature to fuse them together.
A faggot is a type of food eaten mainly in the United Kingdom.
Faggot is a slang term used (usually pejoratively) to refer to gay men.
A faggot is an archaic unit of measurement.
See also fag. Not to be confused with fagotto.

:D Did we forget any or did we cover them all?

dilloduck said:
It is also true that society and our government will turn a blind eye towards some "sinful, harmful and unnatural" behavior while at the same time condemn others.

I can't argue that dillo. I think you're probably right. But, that isn't what we we're hashing here. I only was on point of my article, the truth of the homosexual agenda.

For all the pages of dispute here, the truth of my article remains untouched, as the truth so often does.

Trinity said:
:D Did we forget any or did we cover them all?

oh hell---Im sure you missed some. There are so many perjorative words to denegrate anyoneone that we will never run out of em. New ones are coined almost daily don't ya think?

dilloduck said:
oh hell---Im sure you missed some. There are so many perjorative words to denegrate anyoneone that we will never run out of em. New ones are coined almost daily don't ya think?

Ok your probably right, I'll see what else I can dig up! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
nakedemperor said:
Etymology shifts according to public use and definition of a word, not the other way around. Hence, gay means homosexual in this day and age.

Nomenclature doesn't. Gay still means happy. Queers hijacked the word in some attempt to make their sick perversions sound... *fun* and *happy*, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Trinity said:
Ok your probably right, I'll see what else I can dig up! :D
You gonna stick with homosexuals or start looking for the euphemisms and misnomers that are used to describe all types of unusual behavior?

dilloduck said:
You gonna stick with homosexuals or start looking for the euphemisms and misnomers that are used to describe all types of unusual behavior?

I think I'll stick with homosexuals, for now it is getting late!

Oh my god this is the first thing I came across I am getting silly lack of sleep!!

AC-DC (ACDC - AC/DC)
(alphabetical code used in gay ads, books, and in Internet chat)
1. Bisexual, sexually interested in both men and women.

2. A homosexual who likes both to f#*k and to be f*&ked.

:happy2:

Trinity said:
Oh my god this is the first thing I came across I am getting silly lack of sleep!!

AC-DC (ACDC - AC/DC)
(alphabetical code used in gay ads, books, and in Internet chat)
1. Bisexual, sexually interested in both men and women.

2. A homosexual who likes both to f#*k and to be f*&ked.

:happy2:

OK... don't get me started... it's almost my bedtime... :thup:

Pale Rider said:
OK... don't get me started... it's almost my bedtime... :thup:

Oh my god there is a whole dictionary full of this shit!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ten o'clock. Time for this heterosexual to go to bed... and dream of pussy... :boobies:

Pale Rider said:
Ten o'clock. Time for this heterosexual to go to bed... and dream of pussy... :boobies:

awww just when I was gonna come up witth some good ones about brain dead motorcycle riders.

nakedemperor said:
For a long time it was 'legitimate science' that african americans were mentally inferior than caucasians. Similarly, homosexuality was considered a mental illness because of social pressure and historical bias (no sober science). Ergo, a phenomenon with no reason to be labeled an 'illness' was removed from that list due to the lack of evidence.
So ..... someday we'll be enlightened enough to emulate the ancient Greeks and remove pedophilia from our list of mental illnesses, too. After all, it suffers from the same factors you cite, social pressure and historical bias

Forum List

Back