The Truth Prevails: Roy Moore Once Locked Up WaPo Editors Brother....Accuser Had Ties To Drug Dealer

Haha...desperate....what an embarrassing thread.

Who is desperate? We're down to two accusers and all the liars are being found out. It's awesome what's happening..

Not a single accuser has been 'proven' to be a liar

Which shows what a fucking hypocrite you are when you claimed:

I see many on the right who are sticking with that old wonderful adage "innocent until proven guilty".

You have claimed accusers are liars.

Why? Because you only hold Moore to 'innocent until proven guilty' - not women.

I didn't specify accuser did I asshole? You just fucking assumed it.

I said all the liars are being found out.

Okay- so if all the liars are being found out- and you didn't name Leigh Corfman- then you agree that the woman who has accused Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 14 years old- is not a liar.

Right?

Not a single woman has been proven to be a liar.

Not even the women who the Conservatives used to try to spread Fake News about Moore- the one who accused Moore of impregnating her when she was 15. She is probably lying- probably paid by O'Keefe for that lie.

But the rest- not one has been proven to be lying.

I didn't say that the 2 accusers have been proven to be liars. Here's the biggie. Yet. But their credibility is fucking garbage. Plain and simple.

Which demonstrates once again that you are a fucking hypocrite when you say 'innocent until proven guilty'- you have judged these women's guilt- but lecture others not to do so to Moore.

Fucking hypocrite.

I think it's disingenuous that for years after Bill Clinton actually raped and sexually assaulted all those women, the left did everything in their power to sweep it under the rug, even to the point of ruining those women's lives.

I think its disingenuous that the Right is trying to sweep Moore's sexual assault under the rug by pointing to 20 years ago and saying "Squirrel"

Big difference: Nobody is harassing or intimidating Moore's accusers like Clinton's victims.

Big difference: The persons harrassing and intimidating Moore's accusers are Republicans.

Two accusers who aren't credible.

And they aren't accusers to you because they are
a) Women? or
b) Accusing a Republican?

You need to get up to speed. There were originally three accusers of sexual misconduct. I don't give a rats ass what the headlines were that there were multiple accusers. The headlines were a lie.

Started off with three accusers of sexual misconduct as I said. One has been completely blown out of the water as she accused very obviously out of revenge. Tina was a career criminal, committed fraud on her family with checks, was violent. All in court records. And Moore gave custody of her son to her mother

Two women dated him and said he was a gentleman and a romantic. No sexual misconduct.

The other women the press has piled on have accused Moore of asking them out on a date.

There were originally one accuser of sexual misconduct- she accused Moore of sexual activity when she was 14 and he was in his thirties

Let's review exactly what she said- shall we? Remember- you have declared that the accusers are liars...

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”

karly006_1024.JPG

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Two of Corfman’s childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge.

So what? She's not credible whatsoever. Her timeline has just been seriously busted as well when you actually look at the court dates involved. All of it is coming out.

Not credible at all to you.

Even though her mother has confirmed the meeting in the courthouse.
And her childhood friend has confirmed that Ms. Corfman told her at the time that she was dating Moore and confirmed the sexual encounter.

Yeah it is all coming out- woman after woman talking about how the 32 year old Moore liked to teenage girls.

And three of them have said he violated the law.

All hearsay. So to me it's bullshit. A few weeks out before an election.

Isn't interesting how the truth always prevails....you can lie but truth will come out sooner or later. Roy Moore has been vindicated. This has all been a hit job by the Deep State.

Watch the news video
Twitter
That’s no excuse for trying to fuck a bunch of children

For someone that was supposedly trying to fuck a bunch of children, he wasn’t very successful now was he? How many children did he actually have sex with? How many police reports were filed against him?
No worries, according to his defenders, the children were mostly consenting.

It was Biblical.

And they aren't accusers to you because they are
a) Women? or
b) Accusing a Republican?

You need to get up to speed. There were originally three accusers of sexual misconduct. I don't give a rats ass what the headlines were that there were multiple accusers. The headlines were a lie.

Started off with three accusers of sexual misconduct as I said. One has been completely blown out of the water as she accused very obviously out of revenge. Tina was a career criminal, committed fraud on her family with checks, was violent. All in court records. And Moore gave custody of her son to her mother

Two women dated him and said he was a gentleman and a romantic. No sexual misconduct.

The other women the press has piled on have accused Moore of asking them out on a date.

There were originally one accuser of sexual misconduct- she accused Moore of sexual activity when she was 14 and he was in his thirties

Let's review exactly what she said- shall we? Remember- you have declared that the accusers are liars...

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”

karly006_1024.JPG

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Two of Corfman’s childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge.

So what? She's not credible whatsoever. Her timeline has just been seriously busted as well when you actually look at the court dates involved. All of it is coming out.

And her childhood friend has confirmed that Ms. Corfman told her at the time that she was dating Moore and confirmed the sexual encounter.

Yeah it is all coming out- woman after woman talking about how the 32 year old Moore liked to teenage girls.

No its not all hearsay.

What each of the women who have accused Moore have said is testimony.

The corroborating testimony is 'hearsay'- and its still corroborating.

But we all know that if Moore was found in bed with a dead girl you would still deny it.

Who is desperate? We're down to two accusers and all the liars are being found out. It's awesome what's happening..

I see many on the right who are sticking with that old wonderful adage "innocent until proven guilty".

Okay- so if all the liars are being found out- and you didn't name Leigh Corfman- then you agree that the woman who has accused Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 14 years old- is not a liar.

Right?

Not even the women who the Conservatives used to try to spread Fake News about Moore- the one who accused Moore of impregnating her when she was 15. She is probably lying- probably paid by O'Keefe for that lie.

I didn't say that the 2 accusers have been proven to be liars. Here's the biggie. Yet. But their credibility is fucking garbage. Plain and simple.

Which demonstrates once again that you are a fucking hypocrite when you say 'innocent until proven guilty'- you have judged these women's guilt- but lecture others not to do so to Moore.

Fucking hypocrite.

Piss off. The one accused is the one that is "innocent until proven guilty" NOT the accusers. And they are fair game.

karly006_1024.JPG

No its not all hearsay.

What each of the women who have accused Moore have said is testimony.

The corroborating testimony is 'hearsay'- and its still corroborating.

But we all know that if Moore was found in bed with a dead girl you would still deny it.

Are you freaking nuts? Given testimony?

ETA: I guess you would consider the liar who accused a Fraternity of gang rape then giving testimony to Rolling Stone.

Didn't work out too well for Rolling Stone did it now?

Rolling Stone Loses Defamation Case Over Rape Story

Rolling Stone Loses Defamation Case Over Rape Story

Last edited:
I think it's disingenuous that for years after Bill Clinton actually raped and sexually assaulted all those women, the left did everything in their power to sweep it under the rug, even to the point of ruining those women's lives.

I think its disingenuous that the Right is trying to sweep Moore's sexual assault under the rug by pointing to 20 years ago and saying "Squirrel"

Big difference: Nobody is harassing or intimidating Moore's accusers like Clinton's victims.

Big difference: The persons harrassing and intimidating Moore's accusers are Republicans.

Aww. The poor little lying snowflakes. :boohoo:

Moore will win the Senate seat. Just watch him.

Right?

Fucking hypocrite.
Breaking News Update!

Syriusly is seriously.......

giphy.gif

Right?

Fucking hypocrite.
Breaking News Update!

giphy.gif

So much winning. I can hardly stand it. :ack-1:

Apparently, you're desperate AND a liar...

Fuck you. I'm having a blast over watching the latest smear fall completely apart asshole. Especially running the comment sections in Alabama media and witnessing all those voters post that they aren't buying the smears.

:lol:

You're not having a blast. You are a desperate, miserable little liar who is triggered by every shadow.

Oh bite me. You're a waste of time. You can't debate me so you've gone completely personal. I don't have time for you tonight.

Debate you? All you do is vomit authoritative declarations. The only debate of such imbecilic behavior would be to say "nuh-uh!". You couldnt form a formal argument if your life depended on it. So dont delude yourself into thinking anything you ever do qualifies as "debate".

Right?

Fucking hypocrite.
Breaking News Update!

Breaking news update

Stevie is still a racist asshole.

Fuck you. I'm having a blast over watching the latest smear fall completely apart asshole. Especially running the comment sections in Alabama media and witnessing all those voters post that they aren't buying the smears.

:lol:

You're not having a blast. You are a desperate, miserable little liar who is triggered by every shadow.

Oh bite me. You're a waste of time. You can't debate me so you've gone completely personal. I don't have time for you tonight.

Debate you? All you do is vomit authoritative declarations. The only debate of such imbecilic behavior would be to say "nuh-uh!". You couldnt form a formal argument if your life depended on it. So dont delude yourself into thinking anything you ever do qualifies as "debate".

How about this for an "authoritative declaration"?

We won. Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders will never ever be President of the United States.

Nope, she's neither. and never has been.

You are exposed, however.

Oh look, another dumbass Trumpkin attack poodle to nip at my ankles...oh no, whatever will I do....

Lose another election?

I'm just taking a wild guess here.

As if you "won" an election ....haha, you idiot Trumpkins still havent figured it out yet, have you? You are nothing to Trump. He wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. He uses you fools to extract applause for himself. Think about that....Trump, a clueless moron, actually uses you and fools you. How embarrassing.

Oh look, another dumbass Trumpkin attack poodle to nip at my ankles...oh no, whatever will I do....

Lose another election?

As if you "won" an election ....haha, you idiot Trumpkins still havent figured it out yet, have you? You are nothing to Trump. He wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. He uses you fools to extract applause for himself. Think about that....Trump, a clueless moron, actually uses you and fools you. How embarrassing.

OK, so it's only an "election", right? Never mind that we have a constitutional originalist on the Supreme Court now, and the certainty that we'll have two more of them on there within the next 3 years.

Never mind that Donald trump has been not only dismantling Obama's legacy one piece at a time, but destroying everything the liberal/progressive movement has done the last 50 years.

Never mind that Donald Trump has been packing the lower courts with conservative judges. Do you have any clue as to how you people are going to be fucked for the next several decades?

Think about it for awhile.

Right?

Fucking hypocrite.
Breaking News Update!

Breaking news update

Stevie is still a racist asshole.
Why thank you. I love my White race. It makes me feel so privileged.

Lose another election?

Never mind that Donald Trump has been packing the lower courts with conservative judges. Do you have any clue as to how you people are going to be fucked for the next several decades?.

Unfortunately we Americans will be truly fucked for several decades by Trump's actions.

Lose another election?

OK, so it's only an "election", right? Never mind that we have a constitutional originalist on the Supreme Court now, and the certainty that we'll have two more of them on there within the next 3 years.

Never mind that Donald trump has been not only dismantling Obama's legacy one piece at a time, but destroying everything the liberal/progressive movement has done the last 50 years.

Never mind that Donald Trump has been packing the lower courts with conservative judges. Do you have any clue as to how you people are going to be fucked for the next several decades?

I wouldn't consider myself "fucked" at all. Your problem is that you actually think you are normal. You honestly think everyone is a delusional drama queen, just like you... else you could not also think you were normal. No, you are not normal. Also, you clearly are ignorant of all of history, to think the SCOTUS will just be a conservative parrot. That is never how the SCOTUS has worked, much to the chagrin of presidents and their parties. you also seem to be completely ignorant that, just as easily as Trump can dismantle shit for the sake of dismantling it (which is moronic, but appeals to weirdos like you, and that is the ONLY reason he does it), so can another president. Just as easily as a Congress can pass a law, so can another Congress. So not only do you seem completely unable to see even 5 minutes into the past, you are also completely unable to see 5 minutes into the future.

But none of that makes any difference to you, and you know it. You would declare victory if someone shot your dog, because that's what cackling fools like you always do.

Unfortunately we Americans will be truly fucked for several decades by Trump's actions.

Nah, Trump's presidency will be ineffectual overall. He is already a lame duck. His Presidency is effectively already over. He has no sway in congress, and his executive orders barely pass muster ( the small percentage of the time they actually do pass muster). The military has zero respect for him and would not follow his orders, should they deviate at all from establish norms. And they no doubt would, as Trump is utterly ignorant of anything under the Sun that does not involve acting like a used car salesman. His embarrassing little bit of deference -- when he purportedly gave the military more autonomy to act as it saw fit -- was due 100% to the fact that Trump is an incurious, attention-deficit moron who could not bear the feeling of stupidity that overwhelmed him when he was in those military briefings, and also could not bear the boredom of having to listen to another person talk about a topic that was not Donald Trump himself. The few times he tried to inject something that originated within that lump between his ears, he was referred to as a moron and a kindergartner.

He barely has any leadership over his own cabinet and top officials, much less over his own party. His dumb ass wrote a bunch of checks his party can't cash, and they are now a rudderless boat, with every man for himself positioning for the next election cycle. You literally will see GOP candidates running against the platforms of other GOP members. The only thing he can do is burn shit down, and all of it can be rebuilt.

Last edited:

Lose another election?

I wouldn't consider myself "fucked" at all. Your problem is that you actually think you are normal. You honestly think everyone is a delusional drama queen, just like you... else you could not also think you were normal. No, you are not normal. Also, you clearly are ignorant of all of history, to think the SCOTUS will just be a conservative parrot. That is never how the SCOTUS has worked, much to the chagrin of presidents and their parties. you also seem to be completely ignorant that, just as easily as Trump can dismantle shit for the sake of dismantling it (which is moronic, but appeals to weirdos like you, and that is the ONLY reason he does it), so can another president. Just as easily as a Congress can pass a law, so can another Congress. So not only do you seem completely unable to see even 5 minutes into the past, you are also completely unable to see 5 minutes into the future.

But none of that makes any difference to you, and you know it. You would declare victory if someone shot your dog, because that's what cackling fools like you always do.

You need to think about it for a while longer.

Forum List

Back