The Truth Prevails: Roy Moore Once Locked Up WaPo Editors Brother....Accuser Had Ties To Drug Dealer

Why should we believe he's guilty if the lawyer representing those women refuses to provide evidence? We do have what's called "The rule of law" in this country.
The same rule of law which you and others abuse when it is a hit on the opposition?

The opposition seems to be dropping like flies. Obviously there is some substance to the allegations against them.

And by 'dropping like flies' you mean that not a single one of the named accusers in the WAPO articles has changed her position.

Of course not. They were paid handsomely to lie.

LOL- and you of course have proof that they were paid- because of course you believe in 'innocent until proven guilty'

Just another partisan hack.
I had to set them up so we could bowl then down....

Nice words, SSGT...but the 'Herman Cain' treatment pushers won't be satisfied with that...it is, after all, 'election time'.
Fraken is one of those people. And he is still in the Senate.

all being put under the microscope with an ethics investigation--- which he welcomes & is cooperating fully. moore? not so much. & if franken loses ... he LOSES. ba bye.... good riddance. moore won't even fathom an investigation even as he claims innocence. why is that?

he's slime, a mall rat & a child molester all wrapped up in the bible he profess' to follow.
An investigation that will get no media time if it even happens. And the Senate goes very easy on Senators.

We are watching a media purge, Trump style.

Next, the schools and the fucking alphabet agencies.
Yes, by Trump admitting to sexual harassment and abuse by a secret recording the entire industry went into revolt, at least those with a sandy vag did....

I think it's disingenuous that for years after Bill Clinton actually raped and sexually assaulted all those women, the left did everything in their power to sweep it under the rug, even to the point of ruining those women's lives.

Isn't interesting how the truth always prevails....you can lie but truth will come out sooner or later. Roy Moore has been vindicated. This has all been a hit job by the Deep State.

Watch the news video
Twitter

This is more proof that he did it and what kind of a person he is. It also shows the character of Moore and he is not a good Christian. This is no hit job. You are the ones doing the hit job on women who came forward. Shitheads like you are disgusting.

Two accusers who aren't credible.

And they aren't accusers to you because they are
a) Women? or
b) Accusing a Republican?

You need to get up to speed. There were originally three accusers of sexual misconduct. I don't give a rats ass what the headlines were that there were multiple accusers. The headlines were a lie.

Started off with three accusers of sexual misconduct as I said. One has been completely blown out of the water as she accused very obviously out of revenge. Tina was a career criminal, committed fraud on her family with checks, was violent. All in court records. And Moore gave custody of her son to her mother.

Lets see- you said there were three accusers- and you mention one. One of the last ones.

So lets see "Tina's" story

Another woman came forward on Wednesday to accuse Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct, saying he groped her in 1991 after she met with him in his law office to discuss custody of her children.

Tina Johnson told AL.com that Moore grabbed her buttocks as she was leaving his office behind her mother. Johnson was 28 at the time, and they had met with Moore to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son to her mother.

“He didn’t pinch it; he grabbed it,” she told AL.com, adding that Moore had made her uncomfortable during their meeting as well.

“He kept commenting on my looks, telling me how pretty I was, how nice I looked,” she said. “He was saying that my eyes were beautiful.”

Another Woman Has Accused Roy Moore of Groping Her

You claim she is lying- because she was 'out for revenge' - according to whom? What evidence is there that she is out for revenge?

None.

But of course you don't apply the same standard to Tina Johnson as you claim to for Moore.

Because you are a hypocritical partisan hack.

I think it's disingenuous that for years after Bill Clinton actually raped and sexually assaulted all those women, the left did everything in their power to sweep it under the rug, even to the point of ruining those women's lives.

I think its disingenuous that the Right is trying to sweep Moore's sexual assault under the rug by pointing to 20 years ago and saying "Squirrel"

How is that rightist believe Moore not guilty yet anyone on the left with unproven allegations is guilty and vica versa with the leftist? Do you people not see a pattern here..?

bill cosby - guilty

weinstein - guilty

louis CK - - guilty

moore? --- he's the epitome of christian family values.

GOD GUNS GUTS & OL' GLORY.

YEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! praise the lord..

I think its disingenuous that the Right is trying to sweep Moore's sexual assault under the rug by pointing to 20 years ago and saying "Squirrel"

Big difference: Nobody is harassing or intimidating Moore's accusers like Clinton's victims.

How is that rightist believe Moore not guilty yet anyone on the left with unproven allegations is guilty and vica versa with the leftist? Do you people not see a pattern here..?

bill cosby - guilty

weinstein - guilty

louis CK - - guilty

moore? --- he's the epitome of christian family values.

GOD GUNS GUTS & OL' GLORY.

YEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! praise the lord..
You left out GHW Bush, the serial molestare...

Why should we believe he's guilty if the lawyer representing those women refuses to provide evidence? We do have what's called "The rule of law" in this country.
The same rule of law which you and others abuse when it is a hit on the opposition?

The opposition seems to be dropping like flies. Obviously there is some substance to the allegations against them.

BTW: What ever happened to those imaginary women who claimed that Donald Trump "groped" them?

They seem to be awful quiet these days.

the one that was willing to start a lawsuit stepped away because of death threats. btw why hasn't president reject gone after them like he SWORE he was going to sue & every one of them? was it cause he would have had to swear under oath that he never touched them?

yep & that is exactly WHY he turned tail.

Isn't interesting how the truth always prevails....you can lie but truth will come out sooner or later. Roy Moore has been vindicated. This has all been a hit job by the Deep State.

Watch the news video
Twitter
That’s no excuse for trying to fuck a bunch of children

For someone that was supposedly trying to fuck a bunch of children, he wasn’t very successful now was he? How many children did he actually have sex with? How many police reports were filed against him?

uh-huh. sure. a 14 year old girl.... 16 year old girls..... going to attempt to press charges against the ass. DA??????????

yep. looky how they are being believed & not scorned now 'eh? how ridiculous can you be

oh wait. you support a child molester & the vile creature that likes to grab pussy. they do tend to stick together like the POS they are.

The two accusers are full of shit and their stories are falling apart bit by bit.

perhaps in your methane filled bubble world, sweety.

BTW: What ever happened to those imaginary women who claimed that Donald Trump "groped" them?

the one that was willing to start a lawsuit stepped away because of death threats. btw why hasn't president reject gone after them like he SWORE he was going to sue & every one of them? was it cause he would have had to swear under oath that he never touched them?

False flag event. Just like those blacks vandalizing black churches.

If Trump's accuser really got death threats, it would be plastered all over the liberal media. The collective howls would be deafening and we'd never hear the end of it.

Come on, mang: Use your head for something besides a hat rack.

Nice words, SSGT...but the 'Herman Cain' treatment pushers won't be satisfied with that...it is, after all, 'election time'.
Fraken is one of those people. And he is still in the Senate.

all being put under the microscope with an ethics investigation--- which he welcomes & is cooperating fully. moore? not so much. & if franken loses ... he LOSES. ba bye.... good riddance. moore won't even fathom an investigation even as he claims innocence. why is that?

he's slime, a mall rat & a child molester all wrapped up in the bible he profess' to follow.
An investigation that will get no media time if it even happens. And the Senate goes very easy on Senators.

LOL!!!! are you KIDDING? the media loves this crap. it's a ratings goldmine & turtle boy is eager to get franken out. it's a given because he's a (D) but more importantly how al franken has been kicking sessions butt up & down the senate chamber with all the russian bru ha ha.... don't forget it was franken that ultimately got good ol' boy jeffery beauregard sessions III to recuse himself from it all.

False flag event. Just like those blacks vandalizing black churches.

If Trump's accuser really got death threats, it would be plastered all over the liberal media. The collective howls would be deafening and we'd never hear the end of it.

Come on, mang: Use your head for something besides a hat rack.

lol... using the term 'false flag ' has alex jones' written all over it.

you are dismissed.

ummmm CNN is not calling her a liar.. an alabammy rep is & CNN is reporting what he said. dolt. learn to read.

Haha...desperate....what an embarrassing thread.

Who is desperate? We're down to two accusers and all the liars are being found out. It's awesome what's happening..

Not a single accuser has been 'proven' to be a liar

Which shows what a fucking hypocrite you are when you claimed:

I see many on the right who are sticking with that old wonderful adage "innocent until proven guilty".

You have claimed accusers are liars.

Why? Because you only hold Moore to 'innocent until proven guilty' - not women.

I didn't specify accuser did I asshole? You just fucking assumed it.

I said all the liars are being found out. Like the morons running around claiming Moore was banned from the mall. Flat out lie. Mall manager blew that lie sky freaking high.

The liars who claimed he first saw his wife at a high school recital. Lie. It was at a college.

The liars who said he had to be watched at the highschool. Another giant lie. He was invited to give speeches at the highschool and he coached his baby sisters baseball team.

Forum List

Back