The Truth Prevails: Roy Moore Once Locked Up WaPo Editors Brother....Accuser Had Ties To Drug Dealer

Isn't interesting how the truth always prevails....you can lie but truth will come out sooner or later. Roy Moore has been vindicated. This has all been a hit job by the Deep State.

Watch the news video
Twitter

This is more proof that he did it and what kind of a person he is. It also shows the character of Moore and he is not a good Christian. This is no hit job. You are the ones doing the hit job on women who came forward. Shitheads like you are disgusting.

Two accusers who aren't credible.

Isn't interesting how the truth always prevails....you can lie but truth will come out sooner or later. Roy Moore has been vindicated. This has all been a hit job by the Deep State.

Watch the news video
Twitter
That’s no excuse for trying to fuck a bunch of children

For someone that was supposedly trying to fuck a bunch of children, he wasn’t very successful now was he? How many children did he actually have sex with? How many police reports were filed against him?

uh-huh. sure. a 14 year old girl.... 16 year old girls..... going to attempt to press charges against the ass. DA??????????

yep. looky how they are being believed & not scorned now 'eh? how ridiculous can you be

oh wait. you support a child molester & the vile creature that likes to grab pussy. they do tend to stick together like the POS they are.

How is that rightist believe Moore not guilty yet anyone on the left with unproven allegations is guilty and vica versa with the leftist? Do you people not see a pattern here..?

Watch the news video
Twitter

For someone that was supposedly trying to fuck a bunch of children, he wasn’t very successful now was he? How many children did he actually have sex with? How many police reports were filed against him?

uh-huh. sure. a 14 year old girl.... 16 year old girls..... going to attempt to press charges against the ass. DA??????????

yep. looky how they are being believed & not scorned now 'eh? how ridiculous can you be

oh wait. you support a child molester & the vile creature that likes to grab pussy. they do tend to stick together like the POS they are.

The two accusers are full of shit and their stories are falling apart bit by bit.

Watch the news video
Twitter

So, even when the lie is exposed, you still prefer to believe and spread the lie. The shadow relies on stupidity to push their agenda. You, are there...
No lie was exposed. Meanwhile, dozens of people continue to attest that Roy Moore trolled for underage pussy as a 30+ year old pervert.

Yet, their defender Gloria Allred refuses to release the yearbook Moore supposedly signed. What is she afraid of? Finding out the whole thing is just another big bat nothingburger?

How is that rightist believe Moore not guilty yet anyone on the left with unproven allegations is guilty and vica versa with the leftist? Do you people not see a pattern here..?

I see many on the right who are sticking with that old wonderful adage "innocent until proven guilty".

Yep......as time goes by, the accusers are getting shadier and shadier....

As time goes by, the Moore supporters are getting more desperate- even putting up a fake accuser

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

A woman with ties to a right-wing activist group falsely claimed to The Washington Post that she had conceived a child with Roy S. Moore, the Republican Senate candidate in Alabama, when she was 15, the newspaper reported on Monday afternoon.

The woman, identified by the paper as Jaime T. Phillips, claimed in recent interviews with reporters that she had an abortion after having sex with Mr. Moore in 1992. But The Post said that it had discovered inconsistencies in her account and evidence that the woman concocted the sensational claim to try to dupe reporters and coax them into discussing the political impact her story could have on Mr. Moore.

Watch the news video
Twitter

No worries, according to his defenders, the children were mostly consenting.

How many children did he have sex with? As far as I have heard, none of these victims have even claimed he had sex with them. So who is saying any of these children consented?

he tried though. he tried realllllll hard. what a sick fuck. you are too.

I see many on the right who are sticking with that old wonderful adage "innocent until proven guilty".

I see many on the right who oddly only apply that adage when it comes to Republicans.

Why should we believe he's guilty if the lawyer representing those women refuses to provide evidence? We do have what's called "The rule of law" in this country.

Watch the news video
Twitter

So, even when the lie is exposed, you still prefer to believe and spread the lie. The shadow relies on stupidity to push their agenda. You, are there...
No lie was exposed. Meanwhile, dozens of people continue to attest that Roy Moore trolled for underage pussy as a 30+ year old pervert.

Yet, their defender Gloria Allred refuses to release the yearbook Moore supposedly signed. What is she afraid of? Finding out the whole thing is just another big bat nothingburger?

Allred really blew it in that interview where she started crawfishing on whether or not her client witnessed Moore signing the yearbook.

Watch the news video
Twitter

This is more proof that he did it and what kind of a person he is. It also shows the character of Moore and he is not a good Christian. This is no hit job. You are the ones doing the hit job on women who came forward. Shitheads like you are disgusting.

Two accusers who aren't credible.

And they aren't accusers to you because they are
a) Women? or
b) Accusing a Republican?

I see many on the right who oddly only apply that adage when it comes to Republicans.

I've been running with quite a few here that believe in that adage.

Why should we believe he's guilty if the lawyer representing those women refuses to provide evidence? We do have what's called "The rule of law" in this country.
The same rule of law which you and others abuse when it is a hit on the opposition?

I've been running with quite a few here that believe in that adage.
Yeah, I bet...

I see no more than those on the left which live by the motto..

Forum List

Back