The tumultuous 2016 campaign is in a sudden limbo

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
It's starting to sink in with trump that it's over

Donald Trump and his team, facing widening deficits in the polls, insist the Republican nominee can still win. But he and his allies seem to be increasingly contemplating the possibility of defeat.

Several times in recent days, the billionaire has appeared to be laying the groundwork for a defeat — whether with his claims of a rigged election that could be a face-saver if he loses — or in wistful musings about the days ahead.

The tumultuous 2016 campaign is in a sudden limbo - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
We've all read the new WIki release on the FAKE POLLS.. go pedal your trash over at The Democratic Underground.. We've all learned now and seen just how corrupt, lying, crooked, criminal you leftists are.. OVER EVERYTHING... everything you do and say is a fucking lie.. No one needs to respond to any cockroach leftists any longer... you're literally worthless and all you have is pure lies.

^^ exactly what Trump will say when he loses.

Narcissists have a terrible time accepting defeat. In fact, they don't. Look for collateral wreckage as Trump goes on a tirade head-hunt for "the atrocity done to him!!" He will never blame himself. Of that you can be certain.

It's starting to sink in with trump that it's over

Donald Trump and his team, facing widening deficits in the polls, insist the Republican nominee can still win. But he and his allies seem to be increasingly contemplating the possibility of defeat.

Several times in recent days, the billionaire has appeared to be laying the groundwork for a defeat — whether with his claims of a rigged election that could be a face-saver if he loses — or in wistful musings about the days ahead.

The tumultuous 2016 campaign is in a sudden limbo - CNNPolitics.com
Hitlery was never even in the race....

We've all read the new WIki release on the FAKE POLLS.. go pedal your trash over at The Democratic Underground.. We've all learned now and seen just how corrupt, lying, crooked, criminal you leftists are.. OVER EVERYTHING... everything you do and say is a fucking lie.. No one needs to respond to any cockroach leftists any longer... you're literally worthless and all you have is pure lies.
I can't wait until this election is over and you slink off for a few months, econchick.

When you win a primary.....its a fair election.....BUT, when you lose the general,the election is rigged.

When polls state that you're ahead, they're like the tablets from Mt. Sinai.....BUT, when polls state that you're behind by double digits, they're also "rigged".....

When women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual harassment, the women are victims, BUT, when women accuse Trump of sexual misconduct, they shouldbe sued in the first 100 days of Trump's administration....

Do I have that right????

I can't wait until this election is over and you slink off for a few months, econchick.

I'm so happy that I bother you lying corrupt rotted rats on the LEFT.. I hope you're pissed off, angry, crying in your cheerios.. :)Thanks for letting me know.. made my day!~!

The WORTHLESS rotted Left have been exposed as the LIARS and CRIMINALS they truly are.. We've all known it for a very long time.. Every time we posted something, these same rats would laugh and call it a conspiracy.. Now we have proof.. The demented cockroaches hate the light of exposure.. It's my job to completely eviscerate; destroy the enemy with the truth.. if I make you miserable and wee wee your pantaloons in the process, all the better.

• Banned
With 15 days to go, polls show Clinton is on track for an easy win.

Trump is done,” said Republican operative Jim Dornan, who advised the New York businessman in the preparatory stages of his campaign last year. “Barring something completely out of the blue, like Hillary being involved in a murder, I don’t see how he wins.”

Trump’s window is closing

I'm so happy that I bother you lying corrupt rotted rats on the LEFT.. I hope you're pissed off, angry, crying in your cheerios.. :)Thanks for letting me know.. made my day!~!
Back to the basket with you in only 2 weeks!

Back to the basket with you in only 2 weeks!

Aww.. will you and your leftist ball suckers do a circle jerk? Will you sing Ding Dong the witch is dead while side jerking your peeholes? Do take pictures or it never happened!;)

polls are fake, media lies, electoral maps are rigged,, Trump is doing fine, ahead Bigly ... just ask him.

Forum List

Back