The turtle says Biden impeachment “Not good for the country”

But impeachment without a Senate conviction is not punishment. Nobody on the left would see it as anything other than GOP vindictiveness. The MSM would use it to make him a victim of a unrighteous GOP. All that would be accomplished is a brief media circus that would reflect much more poorly on the GOP than it would on Biden.

It is becoming pretty apparent that he took bribes as VP but I don't know that there is hard evidence that he has taken bribes as President.

And since those on the left, including their surrogate MSM, forgive anybody with a D after his/her name for ANYTHING other than taking a right wing view about something--or they adopt a see no evil, hear no evil attitude about it--I cannot see anything good coming from a Biden impeachment.

I get your point, but how can we just look the other way when a POTUS is taking bribes from geopolitical enemies?

I think 20 was the number of these non-business conference calls that Joe claimed he didn't know anything about.

Now your changing the subject. The claim that Joe didn't know anything about Hunter's so-called business is obvious horseshit.
So now we went from you claiming 20 Ukranians on a call, to then claiming there were 12 associates on a call to....to now you claiming it was actually 20 different calls...with few participants, where it's perfectly reasonable to have some social talk.

So I think we've now established very serious evidence....that are you are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
I get your point, but how can we just look the other way when a POTUS is taking bribes from geopolitical enemies?
I don't. I make sure I get the facts out there when I'm fairly sure of them. I've pretty much given up trying to educate leftists who do not consider or appreciate facts but prefer propaganda, but I do try to arm Patriots with enough solid information to make good choices. We have to beat them at the polls. The courts are too corrupt to depend on for justice these days.

No, MITCH…what is not good for the country is having a POTUS taking bribes from foreign countries.

He is compromised. His bribes from Ukraine led to this extended war that was over in March 2022, and mayblead us into WWIII.

Biden must be impeached.

Eff Mitch.
And his supporters chant retire

No, MITCH…what is not good for the country is having a POTUS taking bribes from foreign countries.

He is compromised. His bribes from Ukraine led to this extended war that was over in March 2022, and mayblead us into WWIII.

Biden must be impeached.

Eff Mitch.

MITCH knows that all you have to say is bullshit. No one is taking bribes. Is it over? Ukraine is regaining lost ground. Or maybe that you are upset that Putin is losing ground.

MITCH knows that all you have to say is bullshit. No one is taking bribes. Is it over? Ukraine is regaining lost ground. Or maybe that you are upset that Putin is losing ground.

One trick pony, huh?

Anyone who wants people to stop dying in war are PUTIN APOLOGISTS.

You are a fucking moron.

Well I heard this morning that a recommendation for impeachment will be sent up sometime in October.

You might also bear in mind that the public does not get to see closed door testimony when it deals with national security so you don't know exactly what they have on him.

They have nothing but BULLSHIT.

Sure they do.

They have treated the Hunter scandal the same way.

In fact, they censored Twitter and other media not to post the Hunter scandal before the election.

About 20% of voters said they would not have voted for Biden had they known.

The American people are clueless about what goes on.

As someone once said, if there is no free media democracy is nonexistent

Democracy is nonexistent.

That is so much BS. The country knew and Fox and WSJ found nothing that involved Joe Biden.

One trick pony, huh?

Anyone who wants people to stop dying in war are PUTIN APOLOGISTS.

You are a fucking moron.

You are the fucking moronic Putin puppet. The Ukrainians want to fight to protect their country and all they are asking for are the weapons. We should send the deadliest weapons to kill as many Russian troops as we can.

You are the fucking moronic Putin puppet. The Ukrainians want to fight to protect their country and all they are asking for are the weapons. We should send the deadliest weapons to kill as many Russian troops as we can.

Dero dero derp derp derp

Fucking idiot.

The war was over in March 2022, but Biden convinced Zelensky not to take the peace deal.

Since then 300,000 Ukraianians have died. All on Biden’s hands,

Thank Victoria Nuland and the Revolution of Dignity for this mess. On Obama’s watch.

You shit, you bubblehead simpleton cult fuck.

Dero dero derp derp derp

Fucking idiot.

The war was over in March 2022, but Biden convinced Zelensky not to take the peace deal.

Since then 300,000 Ukraianians have died. All on Biden’s hands,

Thank Victoria Nuland and the Revolution of Dignity for this mess. On Obama’s watch.

You shit, you bubblehead simpleton cult fuck.
Biden needs to launder more money

So now we went from you claiming 20 Ukranians on a call, to then claiming there were 12 associates on a call to....to now you claiming it was actually 20 different calls...with few participants, where it's perfectly reasonable to have some social talk.

So I think we've now established very serious evidence....that are you are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about.
If it weren't for nitpicking unimportant details in my post, what argument would you have?

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's what I thought.

In the end jo Biden lied now why did he lie and why is he getting millions of dollars from foreign countries? We have actual eyewitnesses to biden's dealings

Forum List

Back