The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg
Prior to that US oil imports were at an all time high and our exports were virtually nonexistent.

surada, why do you disagree with a simple question? Do you not want people to think about that?

I'm not surprised at the price of gas at the pump. Gasoline prices have not kept up with housing, automobiles, healthcare, education, groceries etc. IMO it's still a bargain.

When the ppb goes low domestic production crashes. We have no economics of scale. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day... and we have the highest lift costs in the world.

The oil companies are not the bad guys.. and the president is not controlling the industry.

I'm not surprised at the price of gas at the pump. Gasoline prices have not kept up with housing, automobiles, healthcare, education, groceries etc. IMO it's still a bargain.

When the ppb goes low domestic production crashes. We have no economics of scale. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day... and we have the highest lift costs in the world.

The oil companies are not the bad guys.. and the president is not controlling the industry.
The president, though, influences the cost to Americans, and can help push global prices up or down by support for or opposition to the use of petroleum. Quid Pro went on record as being opposed to the petroleum industry and the market reacted.

Liar. Brandon will not issue new drill permits.

Liar. Brandon will not issue new drill permits.
Sneaky bastards. Leasing all that land and water for millions but wont sell them drilling permits? The hell you say.......

Coming in the wake of the Willow project, the auction in the Gulf contradicts the administration's pledges to combat climate change, Woody Martin of the Sierra Club's Delta Chapter in Louisiana told NPR.

"The sanctioning of huge fossil fuel extraction commits the U.S. to long-term fossil fuel dependency and continues a current path of rising carbon emissions that according to available science will lead to disastrous consequences and enormous costs for the U.S. and global economies," Martin said.

The American Petroleum Institute (API) cheered the sale, which it deemed "a belated but positive step toward a more energy-secure future."

What part of Brandon’s EO that says “pause on new oil and natural gas leases on public lands” makes you think he didn’t sanction US oil, ass kisser?

You mean the 60 day pause which expired 2½ years ago?

face-palm-gif.278959

We are producing more oil than ever before and somehow that makes Republicans sad?

Newsflash...we don't control the price of oil world wide
How many barrels on Tater approved leases?

ZERO sound about right, Simp?

So you agree that good ol'Joe Biden didn't sell it all like the poster I was responding to stated?

1983 is my guess.
So Tater drained us down to levels not seen for 40 years with no emergency.

So Tater drained us down to levels not seen for 40 years with no emergency.
That's rich, the head whinner when gas prices were soring for everyday Americans, now pretending it was not an emergency. What are you a secret libby?

Forum List

Back