The UK falls apart

When will the UK be as safe as the US ?

Just as soon as the Americans come back and prevent the next invasion attempt.

tube_london_blitz_1050x700.jpg

When everyone is armed then you will be safe...
Speed the day. When I go to the shop to buy a pint of milk I want to be packing. I also want to see armed guards in our schools and churches and crazy people able to buy and use machine guns to the benefit of all.

Speed the day. When I go to the shop to buy a pint of milk I want to be packing. I also want to see armed guards in our schools and churches and crazy people able to buy and use machine guns to the benefit of all.
Don't forget to go armed to the massage parlor while getting massaged.....

Sorry it took until the end of '41. That was kinda embarrassing. FDR had some resistance over here.

The only excuse I can think of is fathers who fought in WWI didn't want to see their sons go off to war.

In St Louis they named streets after Charles Lindburgh though. Darn it.

Not again...

True. While we might come the rescue of Churchill and King George. Corbyn and Chuck don't have the same appeal.

We may just have to sit the next one out.
You sat the last one out until you were attacked by Japan.

Yeah.....to bad.
Had that not happened you pricks would be speaking German today.

Sorry it took until the end of '41. That was kinda embarrassing. FDR had some resistance over here.

The only excuse I can think of is fathers who fought in WWI didn't want to see their sons go off to war.

No problems. We were grateful for the help you gave.

Not again...

True. While we might come the rescue of Churchill and King George. Corbyn and Chuck don't have the same appeal.

Appeasement and isolationism were bad policies – still are.

And someone in a shopping mall pulls out a gun and six others do the same and all start shooting and a dozen innocent bystanders die or are seriously wounded. that isn't safety.

No problems. We were grateful for the help you gave.

With the path you're taking dont expect us to come to your rescue this time around.

And someone in a shopping mall pulls out a gun and six others do the same and all start shooting and a dozen innocent bystanders die or are seriously wounded. that isn't safety.
FReedom !!!!!!!

You post that as if it isn't going to happen....the British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain, and your criminals are using guns for crime all the time....you think that your crime rate is in some form of stasis...that isn't the case....knife murder is increasing, and drug gangs are becoming more violent....

When gun crime begins to catch up....actual murder.....your people will be helpless.

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%..that is the truth. Our gun crime rate went down 75% , and our violent crime rate went down 72%.....you mock that, but your country is going in the other direction...after you banned and confiscated guns from law abiding Brits......

Not again...

You guys sat around and let hitler become a major threat.......that's on you...

Forum List

Back