The UK falls apart

When will the UK be as safe as the US ?

Just as soon as the Americans come back and prevent the next invasion attempt.

tube_london_blitz_1050x700.jpg

Sorry it took until the end of '41. That was kinda embarrassing. FDR had some resistance over here.

The only excuse I can think of is fathers who fought in WWI didn't want to see their sons go off to war.

In St Louis they named streets after Charles Lindburgh though. Darn it.
No problems. We were grateful for the help you gave.

Yes...lots of Americans with guns came over and helped you stay free....

When everyone is armed then you will be safe...
Speed the day. When I go to the shop to buy a pint of milk I want to be packing. I also want to see armed guards in our schools and churches and crazy people able to buy and use machine guns to the benefit of all.

And someone in a shopping mall pulls out a gun and six others do the same and all start shooting and a dozen innocent bystanders die or are seriously wounded. that isn't safety.

Funny that that doesn't actually happen.....and actual research shows that when armed civilians.....when they are allowed to actually have their guns with them, are 94% effective at either stopping the mass shooter or reducing injuries and death......

You posted that post with no actual understanding of the reality of gun self defense....you should do some research before you post.

When will the UK be as safe as the US ?

Just as soon as the Americans come back and prevent the next invasion attempt.

tube_london_blitz_1050x700.jpg

Sorry it took until the end of '41. That was kinda embarrassing. FDR had some resistance over here.

The only excuse I can think of is fathers who fought in WWI didn't want to see their sons go off to war.

In St Louis they named streets after Charles Lindburgh though. Darn it.
No problems. We were grateful for the help you gave.

Like hell you’re grateful. You despise everything about America and our freedoms.

Forum List

Back