The Ukraine Attacked Russian City with Missile!

Yes. Kiy, Shchek, Khoriv and their sister Swan were Polans (and Polans and Poles are the different prononsation of the same people - "the Fielders"), and Kiev was captured by the Russians and became their capital in 882.

It's much less idiotic that say, that Kiev was founded by the Ukrainians.
If you call some Slavic tribes of 8-9 centuries as the Poles and Russians, I see no reason why some of them can't be called Ukrainians.

The Polans were one of the main tribes the people known as Ukrainians now were formed afterwards. The Poles are descendants of the Lechites.

Anyway, I don't interested in your excursions into parallel history, Russian. So, get out.

They killed thousands of civilians in Donbass starting with Porky Porochenko and his so called ATO you are ok with that so Crimea River.
Year, in a war that was instigated and sponsored by the Putin regime. The reason of that war was 'protecting the Donbas people'. You should applaud your Putin. He perfectly achieved his goal, didn't he?

Year, in a war that was instigated and sponsored by the Putin regime. The reason of that war was 'protecting the Donbas people'. You should applaud your Putin. He perfectly achieved his goal, didn't he?
Stop telling lies, the elected Government was overthrown in Ukraine in 2014, people in Donbass didn't accept it, that is why the Kiev Regime attacked them, they decided to resist and formed Donbass militia, thats just a fact nothingto do with Russia.

Stop telling lies, the elected Government was overthrown in Ukraine in 2014, people in Donbass didn't accept it, that is why the Kiev Regime attacked them, they decided to resist and formed Donbass militia, thats just a fact nothingto do with Russia.
Asshole, the fact of supporting this militia with weapons and 'volunteers' isn't denied by Russian officials now. Even your hero Putin mentioned about that. So, catch up or shut up.

It's in your backyard, stop being modest. Somebody must have torn you a new one.
So, you know nothing from this video - where, when etc. Only a guy who tries to feed you something. But tell me, Shurik, do you honestly think such things don't exist or can't exist in your homeland?

So, you know nothing from this video - where, when etc. Only a guy who tries to feed you something. But tell me, Shurik, do you honestly think such things don't exist or can't exist in your homeland?
Feed me? He's not feeding, he's plain telling you what he sees with his own eyes in a luxury abode of a Hohlopithecus. Can't you hear him awe-struck by the cunning ingenuity of your compatriots? Devilish contraption indeed the likes of which as you rightfully noticed you can't find anywhere but in Hohlo-universe.

Feed me? He's not feeding, he's plain telling you what he sees with his own eyes in a luxury abode of a Hohlopithecus. Can't you hear him awe-struck by the cunning ingenuity of your compatriots? Devilish contraption indeed the likes of which as you rightfully noticed you can't find anywhere but in Hohlo-universe.
So, you decided to be a dishonest prick and do not answer directly on my question? Well, not unusual behaviour from a Russian.

Injuring 15 Russian citizens.
Causing another escalation of the war against Russia that was formerly out of bounds.
And undoubtedly will cause Russia to escalate too!

Will this bring a revenge attack on Kiev this time?
War against Russia?

Methinks his bias is showing

I said this should be done a year ago.

Go after railways, airports, major highways.
Not military targets. Infrastructure.

When the russian people are discomfited by Putin's war the pressure on Putin to withdraw will become to big to resist.

Asshole, the fact of supporting this militia with weapons and 'volunteers' isn't denied by Russian officials now. Even your hero Putin mentioned about that. So, catch up or shut up.
Listen you arsehole, volunteers is one thing calling it a Russian invasion is something else, i can name the militia leaders they were all local citizens of Ukraine where they were born and lived, there was just one i can think of who was born in Russia, many Ukrainian soldiers went over to the militia and took their weapons with them, those guys fighting at Donetsk airport and Debalseve were not Russian soldiers you muppet,this vid shows one of the Militia leaders taking some Ukrainian fascist prisoner who had been shelling his City.

Listen you arsehole, volunteers is one thing calling it a Russian invasion is something else, i can name the militia leaders they were all local citizens of Ukraine where they were born and lived, there was just one i can think of who was born in Russia, many Ukrainian soldiers went over to the militia and took their weapons with them, those guys fighting at Donetsk airport and Debalseve were not Russian soldiers you muppet,this vid shows one of the Militia leaders taking some Ukrainian fascist prisoner who had been shelling his City.

Just one? Okay, some other ones, the most prominent - Boroday, Bezler (though, he was from Crimea), Girkin (who once boasted the he 'lit up a wick of the war), Bolotov, Motorola. Is this enough for you, dipshit?

I am sure you have no idea what 'otpuskniki' means and what it was.

Anyway, don't waste my time you lying and ignorant piece.

Just one? Okay, some other ones, the most prominent - Boroday, Bezler (though, he was from Crimea), Girkin (who once boasted the he 'lit up a wick of the war), Bolotov, Motorola. Is this enough for you, dipshit?

I am sure you have no idea what 'otpuskniki' means and what it was.

Anyway, don't waste my time you lying and ignorant piece.
It's nowhere near enough arsehole if you are trying to convince the herd Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014.

It's nowhere near enough arsehole if you are trying to convince the herd Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014.
I am not trying to do so, shit. What I am saying is that your assertions 'Russia had nothing to do with that' is nothing more than bullshit.

Such assholes like you are crying everywhere that NATO is at war with Russia for supporting and supplying Ukraine, but have audacity to claim that Russia had nothing to do with the Donbas war.

I am not trying to do so, shit. What I am saying is that your assertions 'Russia had nothing to do with that' is nothing more than bullshit.

Such assholes like you are crying everywhere that NATO is at war with Russia for supporting and supplying Ukraine, but have audacity to claim that Russia had nothing to do with the Donbas war.
They didn't have anything to do with it and you can't show me they did, Russia didn't even recognise those breakaway Republics for years, they sure have something to do with it now, they should have gone in years ago many more people would be alive today if they had.

Forum List

Back