The Ultimate Trump Card

" .... this election may be the single most important election in our nation's history." I've been hearing that rubbish every election for 6 + decades.

" .... this election may be the single most important election in our nation's history." I've been hearing that rubbish every election for 6 + decades.

No one is forcing you to vote. Do everyone a service and stay drunk and at home on election day.

The people support choice and same sex marriages.

Doesn't that allow more freedom to more Americans?

No one is forcing you to vote. Do everyone a service and stay drunk and at home on election day.

What a great American you are!

This is a very good read and worth the effort. It really goes directly to the heart of exactly why this election may be the single most important election in our nation's history.

The Ultimate Trump Card
Sorry, but not even that card can save Pedophile Don.

He would nominate judges who will legalize pedophilia.

I knew he was a closet Democrat!

Whether the media is bashing Mormons, or Evangelicals, or Catholics, or the dems are doing it covertly, or Obama ridiculing those who "cling to their guns and religion", there is a definite change in the Federal government's handling of the various cohorts of citizens. From ranchers getting hassled by SWAT Teams, or by bullshit "wetland" regulations by the Interior Department, or conservative political groups being hassled by the IRS, and all of the other ways the dems mishandle the Federal Government, if the dems stack the USSC we won't recognize the USA any more. Religion, the 2nd Amendment, the military, the healthcare system, the tax system, the immigration system, the legal system, essentially everything will become unworkable.
If for no other reason than keeping the USSC in a steady and Constitutional track, I hope Trump and Pence win.

This is a very good read and worth the effort. It really goes directly to the heart of exactly why this election may be the single most important election in our nation's history.

The Ultimate Trump Card
Sorry, but not even that card can save Pedophile Don.

He would nominate judges who will legalize pedophilia.

Yes, it is my understanding that a video of Bill Clinton raping a thirteen year old little girl on that pedophile island will soon be released.

Be careful what you ask for. Many of the most liberal - at least appearing liberal - judges were selected by republicans. And even though Trump plays to the conservative base, he is not a conservative. Of course it is very doubtful he will be elected, so will the congress act on the current selection afraid Hillary will select a judge they really don't like? Like another woman? Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back