The Unfireable Female Firefighter

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
This kind of typical idiocy being exhibited by the politically correct pro-diversity crowd is going to get somebody killed. In any profession, particularly one as dangerous as firefighting, people should be hired based on their qualifications, not what sexual organs they have between their legs or what pigmentation their skin is.

Meet the seemingly unfireable female firefighter | New York Post

This is idiocy at it's full potency.

she will be the reson somebody will be injured and killed - and who is going to be responsible for that?
PC department?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyHm0ib7dw]A Female Firefighter in Action - YouTube[/ame]

So if a male firefighter failed 6 times, couldn't run in a field test, didn't feel well enough to go on a fire run, etc...how long would HE be in the fire department? 5 Minutes, tops. So why is this woman exempt? This needs to be investigated all the way to the top.

So why is this woman exempt? .

Protected class. Effectiveness is secondary to being able to provide employment statistics.

Even if I wanted to, I would never start my own business if I thought I would ever need to hire anyone. Fail to hire, promote, or even go so far as to fire, someone with the right color skin or sex organs and it's lawsuit city.

So if a male firefighter failed 6 times, couldn't run in a field test, didn't feel well enough to go on a fire run, etc...how long would HE be in the fire department? 5 Minutes, tops. So why is this woman exempt? This needs to be investigated all the way to the top.

He wouldn't be a firefighter as they wouldn't have allowed him to graduate.

I agree with the OP. When you stake someones life in favor of affirmative action than you are just going to far. It's time to stop the non-sense and have a real debate on the issue.

When I weighed 265 pounds, the last thing I would want to see coming to save me is a woman.

My lifes on the line and she would have had to drag me.

There just isn't any thinking involved in leftism, there just isn't

When I weighed 265 pounds, the last thing I would want to see coming to save me is a woman.

My lifes on the line and she would have had to drag me.

I'm 245lbs, and my wife can hold me in a fireman's carry. My brother-an active-duty Marine NCO-cannot.

5'8" and about 170. She is a lifelong fitness fanatic capable of lifting her own weight over her head.

Forum List

Back