The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

And they see it as such because antisemites are lying and saying it is such.

The only ones guilty of genocide are the Muslim terrorists. And they proudly brag about it!
I’m pretty sure that if you had a family member perhaps a sister or baby niece, who was killed in Palestine by an Israelite air strike, you’de probably feel differently

I’m pretty sure that if you had a family member perhaps a sister or baby niece, who was killed in Palestine by an Israelite air strike, you’de probably feel differently
I’d feel worse if I had a little sister or baby who was intentionally targeted for MURDER by having her head sawed off with a dull blade by the Muslim savages simply because she was Jewish.

Don't take my word for it. Go check it out! If you don't see anti-Semitism in her words, then we'll all know where the problem is.
am I missing something?----I am under the impression that the valedictory speech gets screened by faculty---maybe there is a reason in the speech
that caused the cancellation or maybe there was information suggesting
that the speech would cause trouble----how about WE JUST DON'T KNOW

am I missing something?----I am under the impression that the valedictory speech gets screened by faculty---maybe there is a reason in the speech
It had to be pretty damning for her to be forbidden from delivering it. We know what that antisemitic Muslim bitch said in her CUNY rant, and the school didn’t want to promote antisemitism. Good call.

It had to be pretty damning for her to be forbidden from delivering it. We know what that antisemitic Muslim bitch said in her CUNY rant, and the school didn’t want to promote antisemitism. Good call.
uhm.....but wasn't that a different bitch?

uhm.....but wasn't that a different bitch?
Yes….i might not have been clear, I meant that this USC saw the fall-out when the Arab valedictorian at CUNY went on a Hitler rant, and so they didn’t want this current valedictorian to do the same thing.

Go check out her social media. Chock full of the same Jew-hatred and anti-Semitic ravings we see from leftists here every day.

Those who hold their convictions strongly would not consider it petty.
A Graduation comprised of diverse cultures, views, and opinions should not be held to listen to personal convictions; regardless of the topic. Would you feel it appropriate for a valedictorian to use that position to espouse personal convictions on a topic you did not agree?

Its a lot sad we love in a time when a young lady is unable to give a commencement speech because of the threats of violence. I understand the need to maintain student and spectator safety, however we should be a society that can hear opinions contrary from our own without resorting to harming people.
The woke mentality of modern education has created this unfortunate circumstance. When they started allowing students to protest, even violently, against this or that speaker coming to campus, the die was cast. They have replaced common sense, respect, integrity, open minds and liberty with mob rule.

It would have been unheard of in my day that any speaker coming to campus would not have been treated with the utmost respect and welcomed no matter how radical or unpopular his or her views might be. We students were often assigned to attend lectures by these people so that we could discuss them in class later. So we heard from Birchers and Russian Communists, Keynesians and economic anarchists, pro Jim Crow and anti Jim Crow arguments, you name it, etc. And I don't think any of us emerged from that and took our places as adults in society with any dangerously radical ideas or beliefs whatsoever.

We were far better educated than the tunnel vision that passes for education these days.

Forum List

Back