The untold history of Iran

Yup, and Hitler was killing Jews because of something happened 2000 years ago.

Congratulations, you are a NAZI! :)

Well let people know the true history of Iran and how they were invaded.

Like how Americas was invaded? I wouldn't go in there if I were you...

Americans are quite aware of their history and the disgraceful treatment of the Native American tribes. However, Native Americans in this day and age can practice whatever religion they want to without fear of being arrested and thrown into prison.. In fact, just for general information, a female member of the Cheyennes was recently accepted into one of the military academies. I believe it was West Pooint.

And how long it did take to get there?

500 years?

How long has it been since the Muslim invaded Iran? I bet you that the few Zoroastrian left aren't happy with with what happened? By the way, since it appears that you are Iranian, can you tell us why so many of all religions fled when the crazies took power, and why they are still fleeing Iran? Surely you must be the expert on this.

I am Iranian
I am Syrian
I am Italian
I am French
I am British
I am American
I am Chinese
I am Mongolian
I am Russian
I am Egyptian
I am Nigerian
I am Brazilian
I am Venezuelan

I am Christian
I am Jewish
I am Muslim
I am Buddhist
I am Atheist

I am Democrat
I am Republican

The categories you are creating in your head and applying when you see fit, don't apply to me. I would make your brain malfunction.

My suggestion; try to get the point in this thread rather than trying to push whatever you are trying to make out of it.

Iranian people are not happy. If they were a happy crowd, they would not have gone through 2 revolutions and have attempted another in just few years ago.

They are aware they are not living in heaven
They are aware it is far from that
They are aware of the problems within their religious culture
They are aware of the implications to ignore these facts

They are aware of their options on this planet

And they are WELL aware, this may be their last chance, before things gets much worse for them, for their neighbors, for the region, for the planet...................

We, as human beings sharing the same planet with them, should support their efforts to find a way into the right path...

If you think they are on a wrong path, you can sure point those out. But going back 1000s of years, where you could find all sorts of horror committed by all sorts of people, is plain RIDICULOUS...

Please go shit your hatred some place else...

Last edited:
Well let people know the true history of Iran and how they were invaded.

Americans are quite aware of their history and the disgraceful treatment of the Native American tribes. However, Native Americans in this day and age can practice whatever religion they want to without fear of being arrested and thrown into prison.. In fact, just for general information, a female member of the Cheyennes was recently accepted into one of the military academies. I believe it was West Pooint.

500 years?

How long has it been since the Muslim invaded Iran? I bet you that the few Zoroastrian left aren't happy with with what happened? By the way, since it appears that you are Iranian, can you tell us why so many of all religions fled when the crazies took power, and why they are still fleeing Iran? Surely you must be the expert on this.

I am Iranian
I am Syrian
I am Italian
I am French
I am British
I am American
I am Chinese
I am Mongolian
I am Russian
I am Egyptian
I am Nigerian
I am Brazilian
I am Venezuelan

I am Christian
I am Jewish
I am Muslim
I am Buddhist
I am Atheist

I am Democrat
I am Republican

The categories you are creating in your head and applying when you see fit, don't apply to me. I would make your brain malfunction.

My suggestion; try to get the point in this thread rather than trying to push whatever you are trying to make out of it.

Iranian people are not happy. If they were a happy crowd, they would not have gone through 2 revolutions and have attempted another in just few years ago.

And they are WELL aware, this may be their last chance, before things gets much worse for them, for their neighbors, for the region, for the planet...................

We, as human beings sharing the same planet with them, should support their efforts to find a way into the right path...

If you think they are on a wrong path, you can sure point those out. But going back 1000s of years, where you could find all sorts of horror committed by all sorts of people, is plain RIDICULOUS...

Sally and I have disagreed oh so many of times.

We've battled it out. But she has never been hateful. No no no. And I am horrible and nothing short of of the top ropes I nuke people who anger me. Sally is not that way.

Choose your enemies wisely. She is not that girl.

500 years?

I am Iranian
I am Syrian
I am Italian
I am French
I am British
I am American
I am Chinese
I am Mongolian
I am Russian
I am Egyptian
I am Nigerian
I am Brazilian
I am Venezuelan

I am Christian
I am Jewish
I am Muslim
I am Buddhist
I am Atheist

I am Democrat
I am Republican

Sally and I have disagreed oh so many of times.

We've battled it out. But she has never been hateful. No no no. And I am horrible and nothing short of of the top ropes I nuke people who anger me. Sally is not that way.

Choose your enemies wisely. She is not that girl.

I am not here to pick fights or make enemies nor friends.

I am just trying to tell you something, something that is important.
Important to you, your family, your children,... their children...

I don't understand when people try to undermine this effort.
Rather than discussing the problem, trying to undermine the discussion itself.

There is no logic to that...
This is not smart....... not smart at all....

Forum List

Back