The US army base training Ukrainian fighters

I didn't know there were Scots serving in the US Army...

FXd2ewDXkAEXi5a

you mongol. how it feels , dont lie you dirty barbarian

A week later, the situation has changed dramatically. This is shown in the second image above. Satellites NASA have recorded far fewer red dots. And most of them are not in the east, but in the south of Ukraine.

The HIMARS MLRSs provide the Ukrainian Armed Forces with a key advantage in artillery duels.

LOL “fighting for freedom”. Tell that to the people of Luhansk. The Kiev Regime are thugs that stole their power through a coup, a real insurrection. Then they demand allegiance from these territories that refuse to recognize their fake government.
What a completely asinine remark. Sucking up to your RUS handlers? PRAVDA your only news source?

Fucking asshole.

When did this change? Families were covered by BAS in my day and only allowed in chow halls on special occasions and the service member paid for them.

Hell, has it ever been otherwise?

I knew more than a few that were doing it in the early 1980s, and still doing it today.

Was there ever a time they were not allowed in show halls, other than WWII maybe? When I lived on Mare Island, a great many times I would take my daughter to breakfast at the chow hall (1990-1992). And about 6 years ago when my wife and I lived on Travis AFB we would hit the chow hall (most commonly on Sunday for brunch).

And yes, we have to pay for them. Just as the civilians that work on base have to pay, the exact same BAS rate that I would have had to pay. I know at Fort Bliss we had tons of civilian workers on the base eat chow there, because it was amazingly cheap for them. Less than $4, and they got as much as they wanted.

And no, BAS only pays for the service member to eat. In fact, it is almost exactly the same amount as if they paid to eat every meal in the chow hall for a month. But I have never heard of a chow hall that did not allow civilians and dependents, unless it was one set aside specifically for training. Like say at MCRD in San Diego. Which has a chow hall for recruits only, and another for permanent personnel and others.

Hell, has it ever been otherwise?

I knew more than a few that were doing it in the early 1980s, and still doing it today.

Was there ever a time they were not allowed in show halls, other than WWII maybe? When I lived on Mare Island, a great many times I would take my daughter to breakfast at the chow hall (1990-1992). And about 6 years ago when my wife and I lived on Travis AFB we would hit the chow hall (most commonly on Sunday for brunch).

And yes, we have to pay for them. Just as the civilians that work on base have to pay, the exact same BAS rate that I would have had to pay. I know at Fort Bliss we had tons of civilian workers on the base eat chow there, because it was amazingly cheap for them. Less than $4, and they got as much as they wanted.

And no, BAS only pays for the service member to eat. In fact, it is almost exactly the same amount as if they paid to eat every meal in the chow hall for a month. But I have never heard of a chow hall that did not allow civilians and dependents, unless it was one set aside specifically for training. Like say at MCRD in San Diego. Which has a chow hall for recruits only, and another for permanent personnel and others.
Then why did you say this?

"And they are free to eat at the chow halls, as are their families."

Poor word choice?

My reading comprehension is fine. You just used a poor word choice. There are lots of synonyms for "free" you could have used.

And you are completely ignoring that you completely missed the context and wording used.

I said "free to eat", not "eat for free". Don't get all pissy at me because you fail basic comprehension, that is YP, not MP.

"You put the bullet in this end of the rifle". "You press the red button when you want to fire the rocket and don't stand in front of it". So much for mandatory Ukie military training.

Forum List

Back