The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Use DuckDuckGo. I dropped Google nearly a year ago. It's amazing what pops up in a search when it's not being filtered by our big tech overlords.

Awesome!
You are absolutely correct.

I have a hard time getting so called patriots and "rightwingers" to stop using Google.

The left worships Google so I figured it's the only place they would actually go look for themselves.

amazing we can still find any truthful and unbiased info on Google at all
I use DuckDuckGo and I am a lefty.

Use DuckDuckGo. I dropped Google nearly a year ago. It's amazing what pops up in a search when it's not being filtered by our big tech overlords.

Awesome!

I have a hard time getting so called patriots and "rightwingers" to stop using Google.

The left worships Google so I figured it's the only place they would actually go look for themselves.

You can, but you have to dig.

Awesome!

You can, but you have to dig.

Yup and I've been noticing that its mostly left leaning stuff on google.

Actually, you just proved my point you moron, but I do thank you for doing so.
When I do that same google search I get 28,900,000 results. The fact there are so many hits is why people need to provide their source.
Which is why I have asked you to provide your source, as I do not know which one of those 28,900,000 is the one that you used.
Why are you ashamed of your source?

What the hell are you babbling about now?

As long as you found out how stupid your earlier remark was who cares?

I can find one site that says the cost is 136 billion and another that shows it being 47 billion.

Congrats for proving my point :rolleyes:

And you're either a dumbass supreme or a fucking boldface liar.

I just Googled
"US taxpayer costs for illegal immigration"

27,400,000 results

Since you are numerically illiterate.....
That's 27 MILLION, 400 Thousand

The very first report puts the cost at 1.3 TRILLION

And Google is biased and suppresses such information for political purposes

You're a fraud, a liar and an imbecile. I think this has been said about you here before

When I do that same google search I get 28,900,000 results. The fact there are so many hits is why people need to provide their source.

Which is why I have asked you to provide your source, as I do not know which one of those 28,900,000 is the one that you used.

I think people are just so used to using Google they never think of using any other engine. I know I was like that.

I just popped into duckduck and wow.

When I'm bored I sometimes like to compare search terms on Google vs DuckDuckGo just for shits and grins. A few months ago I did "conservative news". DDG's first 10 results were all conservative oriented media. In Google's first results, only 4 of them were conservative oriented. The 6 others were leftist rags. I have a screenshot somewhere I'll have to find it. ;)

Awesome!

Good. At least you're filtering SOME of the propaganda being spoonfed to you.

I can find one site that says the cost is 136 billion and another that shows it being 47 billion.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

You're a fraud, a liar and an imbecile. I think this has been said about you here before

I think people are just so used to using Google they never think of using any other engine. I know I was like that.

When I'm bored I sometimes like to compare search terms on Google vs DuckDuckGo just for shits and grins. A few months ago I did "conservative news". DDG's first 10 results were all conservative oriented media. In Google's first results, only 4 of them were conservative oriented. The 6 others were leftist rags. I have a screenshot somewhere I'll have to find it. ;)

Doesn't surprise me at all.

I've been noticing it on Google more and more.

Of course lefty loons run Google so I shouldn't be surprised.

Yes, I've also done this many times.
Google has been biasing search results for years now.

For a while I had a link with my posts that suggested DDG.

It takes a long time for ideas and concepts to become mainstream and for people to change old habits. Even harmful ones.

Still a LONG way to go, but DDG is having year over year of increased traffic.

I'm just bracing for Google to offer DDG a buy out they can't refuse. They've already tried and the owner of DDG so far has held firm on NO to Google.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

When I run searches on DDG I get a majority right leaning hits. Do you think that is just coincidence or might there be more to DDG than they let on?

Yes, I've also done this many times.
Google has been biasing search results for years now.

For a while I had a link with my posts that suggested DDG.

It takes a long time for ideas and concepts to become mainstream and for people to change old habits. Even harmful ones.

Still a LONG way to go, but DDG is having year over year of increased traffic.

I'm just bracing for Google to offer DDG a buy out they can't refuse. They've already tried and the owner of DDG so far has held firm on NO to Google.

So, instead they are now partnered with Yahoo...which is so much better than Google! :21::21::21:

Awesome!

Good. At least you're filtering SOME of the propaganda being spoonfed to you.

iu

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

When I run searches on DDG I get a majority right leaning hits. Do you think that is just coincidence or might there be more to DDG than they let on?

Could be. I'd rather see things split down the middle. No left or right but both.

I like to read both sides.

Do you really need to continue to be spoonfed?

Some of us have already researched DDG and know the whole story.

There's no law preventing you from educating yourself ya know.

Some other tips: Stop using Chrome and Gmail. I use Brave as my browser, and there's a plethora of other free email providers out there. Mail.com, protonmail, yandex, etc.

Do you really need to continue to be spoonfed?

Some of us have already researched DDG and know the whole story.

There's no law preventing you from educating yourself ya know.

I have done the same, that is why I know they are not the innocent little group of folks you sheep claim them to be.

Could be. I'd rather see things split down the middle. No left or right but both.
I like to read both sides.

Good methodology.
There are of course some good ideas from the moderate Left. But recently the left has been shifting to the extreme Left.

Some other tips: Stop using Chrome and Gmail. I use Brave as my browser, and there's a plethora of other free email providers out there. Mail.com, protonmail, yandex, etc.

Chrome is too good and too easy to quit using.

I use multitude emails...one for sites like this, one for the family things, one for career related things...each from a different provider.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

I always use Duck for searches that have anything to do with politics.

Forum List

Back