The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Then you'd just LOVE a "Google, Home Monitor", a live person, from Google who reports to the government on everything you do and say.
You should sign up immediately if you haven't already.

Why does the government need Google to do that, they already spy on everything we do.

Absolutely not.

I love my Google Home. Sits on my kitchen counter. Most useful 50 bucks I have spent in a while.

Good for you. I prefer not to be spied on.

We are all being spied on, if you have a smart phone you are being spied on. If you make a cellphone call or send an Email you are being spied on. The government is the biggest offender of spying on us there is. Why do I care if Google knows what I have for dinner or my musical taste?

I work in IT. I'm fully cognizant of what goes on behind the scenes. That doesn't prevent me from trying to minimize it as much as possible. I never said YOU had to care what Google knows about you. Fill your house with the damn things, I could honestly give a shit. I will never own one and it's as simple as that.

One is enough. Does all that I need it to do.
I have a network of 5. I bet whoever is listening must love my rap music. :laugh:

So much winning yet the govt. continues to be shut down..Hmmm is that winning?
Is the government shutdown a real problem? Some are saying " why did we need all those people anyway"? Maybe a re-structure when they get back?

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

You don't get it? Ain't that a shocker!!
Why would he take the money from the military budget if Mexico is going to pay for it?
Mexico can't pay for it until it is built.

We are all being spied on, if you have a smart phone you are being spied on. If you make a cellphone call or send an Email you are being spied on. The government is the biggest offender of spying on us there is. Why do I care if Google knows what I have for dinner or my musical taste?

And that makes it "OK"? You think that's ALL they know about you. (I want to laugh here, but it's actually so sad)

Unfortunately, this is exactly how the Left has indoctrinated the new generation to believe.
What you have no clue about is how Google data is processed, in real time, from your phones and computers and fed to Utah where it is analyzed and stored.....forever.

So, should a President ever become "King and ruler", all the information is there to single out every one who he felt was a threat to his nation. Privacy is meant as a protection. You should never be so cavalier about it.

This new generation never had to fight for their freedom, so it's taken completely for granted.
That'll be their demise.

The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Congress hasnt authorized ANYONE to build ANYTHING.

THE END

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

Why would he take the money from the military budget if Mexico is going to pay for it?
Mexico can't pay for it until it is built.
Why not? Do you take food from the grocery and pay for it after you cook it?

Or do you pay for it before it even gets to your car?

Game over, dems.

Well, Mexico is not going to send the check till it is built. Once it is done then I am sure that Trump will give the money back to the DOD :21::21::21::21::21:
---------------------------------------------- no one of My ' ILK' cares who pays for the WALL , we just want the WALL to be built . If the WALL is built the USA under Trump will get the ;mex' later GGator .

Then you'd just LOVE a "Google, Home Monitor", a live person, from Google who reports to the government on everything you do and say.
You should sign up immediately if you haven't already.

Why does the government need Google to do that, they already spy on everything we do.

Not so, I have it on good information that they are not reading any of this due to the government shut down.

Mwhahahaha!

I just crack myself up some days.

Because everyone willingly uses Google services. People willingly open their private worlds to Google and FB
What you're not aware of is that Google is integrated via JavaScript and 10,000 other "tentacles" into practically every thing you could possibly do in the Internet.

I am guessing none of you have a google home or Alexa in your house! :21::21:

Absolutely not.

I love my Google Home. Sits on my kitchen counter. Most useful 50 bucks I have spent in a while.

You claim to be a libertarian, and you don't object to being spied on?

I am guessing none of you have a google home or Alexa in your house! :21::21:

Absolutely not.

Youre being spied on now. If you objected you wouldnt be posting on this site. :rolleyes:

"The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia

Oddly enough it does not include Texas.
----------------------------------------------- yeah Thanks , might be the PLAN all along . Let 'mex' have Texas back .

Absolutely not.

Youre being spied on now. If you objected you wouldnt be posting on this site. :rolleyes:
Oh great. Just make her more batshit nuts.

partially true.
They approved funding for a border "fence" as they called it.

However, some of that fence was actually put in place and it has proven to be ineffective against modern illegal border crossers.
So what's needed now is a MUCH more difficult to breach wall.

Yup but according to that article the legislation is still in effect. Can that be used to build the wall???

Absolutely not.

No, it doesn't mean that, dumbass.

Absolutely not.

The only thing connecting me and this site is an IP address, and information regarding said IP address would require a subpoena.

Forum List

Back