The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

And that makes it "OK"? You think that's ALL they know about you. (I want to laugh here, but it's actually so sad)

Ok, no it is not ok.

But as long as people like you keep voting in the same two parites, it will never change or end. It happens equally no matter who is "in charge".

I love my Google Home. Sits on my kitchen counter. Most useful 50 bucks I have spent in a while.

Good for you. I prefer not to be spied on.

We are all being spied on, if you have a smart phone you are being spied on. If you make a cellphone call or send an Email you are being spied on. The government is the biggest offender of spying on us there is. Why do I care if Google knows what I have for dinner or my musical taste?
You claim to be a libertarian, and you don't object to being spied on?
Youre being spied on now. If you objected you wouldnt be posting on this site. :rolleyes:
No, it doesn't mean that, dumbass.
Yes it does dumbass. Thats how we found out you dress up like a man when you are stressed out. :rolleyes:.

I am guessing none of you have a google home or Alexa in your house! :21::21:

Absolutely not.

I love my Google Home. Sits on my kitchen counter. Most useful 50 bucks I have spent in a while.

We are all being spied on, if you have a smart phone you are being spied on. If you make a cellphone call or send an Email you are being spied on. The government is the biggest offender of spying on us there is. Why do I care if Google knows what I have for dinner or my musical taste?

I object to a lot of things, being spied on is one of them.

But people like you keep voting in the same two parties, both of which spy on us at the same rate.

Thus the few of us who are not partisan sheep cannot do a thing to stop the spying. There are too many people like you.

So, I have learned to live with it and take advantage of it.

Youre being spied on now. If you objected you wouldnt be posting on this site. :rolleyes:

The only thing connecting me and this site is an IP address, and information regarding said IP address would require a subpoena.
What does that have to do with what I said? Are you saying there is no such thing as being hacked or people collecting information on you because it requires a subpoena?

The only thing connecting me and this site is an IP address, and information regarding said IP address would require a subpoena.
What does that have to do with what I said? Are you saying there is no such thing as being hacked or people collecting information on you because it requires a subpoena?

He is also very trusting of his ISP.

What the hell good is info collected from this site if you don't know who I am, dingus?

My experience shows otherwise.

Absolutely not.

I object to a lot of things, being spied on is one of them.

But people like you keep voting in the same two parties, both of which spy on us at the same rate.

Thus the few of us who are not partisan sheep cannot do a thing to stop the spying. There are too many people like you.

So, I have learned to live with it and take advantage of it.
You just said you don't object to Google spying on you. Now you're saying you do. We'll take your advice with the consideration it deserves: none.

What the hell good is info collected from this site if you don't know who I am, dingus?
They can find out.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

Rookie? LMFAO. I've been in IT 20 years, cupcake. Who is "they"?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Rookie? LMFAO. I've been in IT 20 years, cupcake. Who is "they"?

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?
No they dont need a supoena. Thats like claiming no one hacks because its illegal.

If you have been in IT for 20 years you must be a first level scrub because you sure dont know what the hell you are talking about. :laugh:

Forum List

Back