The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

breitbart....enough said.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

Rookie? LMFAO. I've been in IT 20 years, cupcake. Who is "they"?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?
No they dont need a supoena. Thats like claiming no one hacks because its illegal.

If you have been in IT for 20 years you must be a first level scrub because you sure dont know what the hell you are talking about. :laugh:

Says the guy who still hasn't told me who "they" is.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

you have a lot of faith in both your ISP and this site

This site has no idea who I am.
My ISP is bound by the conditions laid out in the Cable Act and cannot disclose my personal information without a court order.
..and you expect people to believe you were in the IT field for 20 years with claims like that. :laugh:

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?
How did the FBI show up at my door then?

Ask them?

In many instances it's not hard to determine who a user is because they use the same username across multiple public platforms and services which leaves a trail. Someone sleuthy enough could deduce an identity from this alone, and the I'm sure the FBI has plenty of those types.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

No they dont need a supoena. Thats like claiming no one hacks because its illegal.

If you have been in IT for 20 years you must be a first level scrub because you sure dont know what the hell you are talking about. :laugh:

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

My ISP is bound by the conditions laid out in the Cable Act and cannot disclose my personal information without a court order.
..and you expect people to believe you were in the IT field for 20 years with claims like that. :laugh:

What claims? The fact that this site has nary a clue who I am or the fucking law?

Look up "FBI Subpoenas Internet Provider" and you'll find a slew of instances. Why would they have to do this if it wasn't required ya fuckin retard?

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Ask them?

In many instances it's not hard to determine who a user is because they use the same username across multiple public platforms and services which leaves a trail. Someone sleuthy enough could deduce an identity from this alone, and the I'm sure the FBI has plenty of those types.
Sleuthy? That means spying moron. :rolleyes:

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

What claims? The fact that this site has nary a clue who I am or the fucking law?

Look up "FBI Subpoenas Internet Provider" and you'll find a slew of instances. Why would they have to do this if it wasn't required ya fuckin retard?
How did FBI agents show up at my door if they need a subpoena to get that information?

Sure, with a subpeona.

Sure, with a subpeona.

How did FBI agents show up at my door if they need a subpoena to get that information?

Maybe they got the subpoena?

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Ask them?

No shit sherlock, but you'd have to have caught their attention first you absolute brainlet.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

I dont have to look up anything. I know for a fact people get their ID stolen all the time and people hack all the time all without a court order. Youre an idiot if you think a court order or subpoena is keeping anyone from spying on you. :laugh:

Sure, with a subpeona.

Sure, with a subpeona.

I already answered you.

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

First he said Mexico was going to pay for the walk. So are you now admitting you are a liar

Second you would have to take land away from private owners to do it. The landowners on the border say they don’t want it.

Third Republicans have had control of all three branches of government for his first two years in office. Why didn’t they do it then?

You ran on this issue in the midterms and lost. Big. She go ahead and try to take that land away from those land owners, and let’s see how that works out for you in 2020.

One thing I can absolutely guarantee you of is this. No matter what gets started will come to an immediate halt. If he he Dems win the Senate in 2020. Trump is a lame duck For however much time he has left if he isn’t already gone by then.

The wall is never going to happen. Believe that.
Suck it up! :)

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Ask them?

No shit sherlock, but you'd have to have caught their attention first you absolute brainlet.
Not really dummy. They could just be looking for retards (like you) that think they need a court order to spy on you. :rolleyes:

I already answered you.
Yeah but you gave a demonstrably naive and erroneous answer. :rolleyes:

Game over, dems.

breitbart....enough said.

History: Enough Said

Hadrianswall-cross-section.png

upload_2019-1-7_15-51-48.jpeg

walltown-crags-hadrians-wall-c2nd-century-c1960s.jpg

d963ee10558d53e67c02a8e0aeca375a_jpg_76ba0b2a3195b12e0056b4eaf0578b96.jpg

Sure, with a subpeona.

Sure, with a subpeona.

I dont have to look up anything. I know for a fact people get their ID stolen all the time and people hack all the time all without a court order. Youre an idiot if you think a court order or subpoena is keeping anyone from spying on you. :laugh:

You are conflating two different issues, which is why I repeatedly asked you to define who "they" is. I suspect you refused to do so just so you could play this little fucking game.

Game over, dems.

First he said Mexico was going to pay for the walk. So are you now admitting you are a liar

Second you would have to take land away from private owners to do it. The landowners on the border say they don’t want it.

Third Republicans have had control of all three branches of government for his first two years in office. Why didn’t they do it then?

You ran on this issue in the midterms and lost. Big. She go ahead and try to take that land away from those land owners, and let’s see how that works out for you in 2020.

One thing I can absolutely guarantee you of is this. No matter what gets started will come to an immediate halt. If he he Dems win the Senate in 2020. Trump is a lame duck For however much time he has left if he isn’t already gone by then.

The wall is never going to happen. Believe that.

Once again President Trump has defeated the Democratic Party's coalition of hate and greed.
La Raza
Brown Berets
Aztlan Nationalist
Congressional Hispanic Caucus
Pelosi
Schumer

Game over, dems.

Will they work for free and find their own materials?

And what happened to Mexico paying for the wall?

Maybe they got the subpoena?
Isn't that supposed to be public information?

You are conflating two different issues, which is why I repeatedly asked you to define who "they" is. I suspect you refused to do so just so you could play this little fucking game.
Prove I am conflating two different issues. You want me to tell what their names are? How would I know what their names are? They dont tell you their names when they spy on or hack you. Its kinda inefficient and defeats the point dont you think? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back