The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Says the guy who still hasn't told me who "they" is.

This site has no idea who I am.
My ISP is bound by the conditions laid out in the Cable Act and cannot disclose my personal information without a court order.
..and you expect people to believe you were in the IT field for 20 years with claims like that. :laugh:

What claims? The fact that this site has nary a clue who I am or the fucking law?

Look up "FBI Subpoenas Internet Provider" and you'll find a slew of instances. Why would they have to do this if it wasn't required ya fuckin retard?
I dont have to look up anything. I know for a fact people get their ID stolen all the time and people hack all the time all without a court order. Youre an idiot if you think a court order or subpoena is keeping anyone from spying on you. :laugh:

You are conflating two different issues, which is why I repeatedly asked you to define who "they" is. I suspect you refused to do so just so you could play this little fucking game.
Prove I am conflating two different issues. You want me to tell what their names are? How would I know what their names are? They dont tell you their names when they spy on or hack you. Its kinda inefficient and defeats the point dont you think? :rolleyes:

Because you're all over the fucking place. First it's "they", then it's hackers, then it's identify thieves - pick one, assclown. I at first assumed you were being a reasonable person attempting to engage in logical discussion and your "they" was referring to law enforcement/government agents. But now you're jumping off on wild tangents about hackers and whatnot. If someone "hacked" my profile on this site they'd learn absolutely nothing about my identity. If they hacked my ISP, they might.

Last edited:
Let's look at Obama's Border Policy.

34 Border Patrol Agents were murdered during the Obama Administration.

So far just 2 border patrol agents have been murdered since Trump took office.

To be fair though during The Trump Administration, lots of cops and citizens have been murdered, raped and assaulted by The Illegals already here and that came here during Obama's 8 Tragic and Misguided years in office.

More Border Patrol Agents and Policemen were murdered during Obama's Reign of Terror than during any other Administration.

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
Oh....they got the money from Mexico?

..and you expect people to believe you were in the IT field for 20 years with claims like that. :laugh:

What claims? The fact that this site has nary a clue who I am or the fucking law?

Look up "FBI Subpoenas Internet Provider" and you'll find a slew of instances. Why would they have to do this if it wasn't required ya fuckin retard?
I dont have to look up anything. I know for a fact people get their ID stolen all the time and people hack all the time all without a court order. Youre an idiot if you think a court order or subpoena is keeping anyone from spying on you. :laugh:

You are conflating two different issues, which is why I repeatedly asked you to define who "they" is. I suspect you refused to do so just so you could play this little fucking game.
Prove I am conflating two different issues. You want me to tell what their names are? How would I know what their names are? They dont tell you their names when they spy on or hack you. Its kinda inefficient and defeats the point dont you think? :rolleyes:

Because you're all over the fucking place. First it's "they", then it's hackers, then it's identify thieves - pick one, assclown. I at first assumed you were being a reasonable person attempting to engage in logical discussion and your "they" was referring to law enforcement. But now you're jumping off on wild tangents about hackers and whatnot. If someone "hacked" my profile on this site they'd learn absolutely nothing about my identity. If they hacked my ISP, they might.
I dont have pick one of your options assclown. They are all the same regardless of if they are hackers or ID theft criminals. I'm talking about anyone that wants to spy on you. If you dont like that then thats your problem. :rolleyes:

Because you're all over the fucking place. First it's "they", then it's hackers, then it's identify thieves - pick one, assclown. I at first assumed you were being a reasonable person attempting to engage in logical discussion and your "they" was referring to law enforcement/government agents. But now you're jumping off on wild tangents about hackers and whatnot. If someone "hacked" my profile on this site they'd learn absolutely nothing about my identity. If they hacked my ISP, they might.
One thing you have to remember: there's nothing reasonable about snowflakes. They don't discuss or debate. They only regurgitate propaganda talking points.

I dont have pick one of your options assclown. I'm talking about anyone that wants to spy on you. If you dont like that then thats your problem. :rolleyes:

Then why couldn't you just say that when I repeatedly asked you who "they" is, asshat? Oh I know, because you just wanted to play juvenile word games while jerking yourself off so you could feel special for "one-upping" someone on a fucking internet forum. What a fucking manchild you are.

Let's look at Obama's Border Policy.

34 Border Patrol Agents were murdered during the Obama Administration.

So far just 2 border patrol agents have been murdered since Trump took office.

To be fair though during The Trump Administration, lots of cops and citizens have been murdered, raped and assaulted by The Illegals already here and that came here during Obama's 8 Tragic and Misguided years in office.

More Border Patrol Agents and Policemen were murdered during Obama's Reign of Terror than during any other Administration.

them morons - same as - them right wingers

:abgg2q.jpg:

Beyond The Wall: Unfenced borderland is mostly in Texas

Most of the land along the border in the Western states is owned by the federal government, something known as the Roosevelt Easement. This 60-foot buffer does not exist in Texas, where private landowners must give up their property for a fence to be built.

You're a fucking clown....an ignorant dirtbag who never saw a minute of combat in 20 USMC years. The government will claim an easement at the actual border line same as the city does in front of any house in America. You refer to the Roosevelt Reservation after it's been gone over a dozen times in the past few days like you found it.....you didn't....Sunni Man did and I brought it back up. How about just leaving USMB.....your presence here does nothing but add to the stench of the fecal rats you associate with.

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

Then why doesn't Trump stop the shutdown and just let the military build the pathetic fence that probably won't stop even one, really determined, illegal immigrant?

If he has the money for the wall, why not end the shutdown...that he 'owns'?

Last edited:
I dont have pick one of your options assclown. I'm talking about anyone that wants to spy on you. If you dont like that then thats your problem. :rolleyes:

Then why couldn't you just say that when I repeatedly asked you who "they" is, asshat? Oh I know, because you just wanted to play juvenile word games while jerking yourself off so you could feel special for "one-upping" someone on a fucking internet forum. What a fucking manchild you are.
Because it doesnt matter who they is. Why would I answer your pointless question? :rolleyes:

Game over, dems.

Then why doesn't Trump stop the shutdown and just let the military build the pathetic fence that probably won't stop even one really determined illegal immigrant?

If he has the money for the wall - why not end the shutdown..that he 'owns'?

Give the drumpfsexuals about an hour and they will come up with 1 or 2 ill thought out excuses. :rolleyes:

Then why doesn't Trump stop the shutdown and just let the military build the pathetic fence that probably won't stop even one really determined illegal immigrant?

If he has the money for the wall - why not end the shutdown..that he 'owns'?

Because the Pentagon 2019 construction budget doesn't have $5B in it.....Pelousy already got her mobster husband most of that money.

Because it doesnt matter who they is. Why would I answer your pointless question? :rolleyes:

Yes it most certainly does. You're trying to throw legal activity and illegal activity in the same boat. You know this but you're intentionally obfuscating the 2 just to be an asshole. Now fuck off to my ignore list.

Trump peut-il décréter l’État d’urgence pour construire son mur? Oui!

Trump has the authority to build the wall with his bare hands!

Yes it most certainly does. You're trying to throw legal activity and illegal activity in the same boat. You know this but you're intentionally obfuscating the 2 just to be an asshole. Now fuck off to my ignore list.
So youre saying law enforcement never engages in illegal activity like not having a court order or search warrant? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back