The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

President Donald Trump will address the nation Tuesday night......may be.....he will mention this issue....

I'd love him to do that! :2up::2up::2up:

Why is Drumpf not putting them to work and signing the spending bill to end the shutdown?

I don't know any Drumpf.
Of course you do. You know the lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes?

No, I don't.
If you don’t know that Drumpf is his real last name then you’ve confirmed what everyone claims: you’re a ditzy dipshit who should STFU.

If you DO know, you’re a lying asshole.

Hate to tell you this. They don’t have to disclose anything for them to figure it out.
They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

Rookie? LMFAO. I've been in IT 20 years, cupcake. Who is "they"?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?
No they dont need a supoena. Thats like claiming no one hacks because its illegal.

If you have been in IT for 20 years you must be a first level scrub because you sure dont know what the hell you are talking about. :laugh:

Says the guy who still hasn't told me who "they" is.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

you have a lot of faith in both your ISP and this site

This site has no idea who I am.
My ISP is bound by the conditions laid out in the Cable Act and cannot disclose my personal information without a court order.

President Donald Trump will address the nation Tuesday night......may be.....he will mention this issue....

I'd love him to do that! :2up::2up::2up:

Why is Drumpf not putting them to work and signing the spending bill to end the shutdown?

I don't know any Drumpf.
Of course you do. You know the lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes?

No, I don't.
Yes you do. The same lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes pictured here....

go fight with someone else

I'm not wasting more time with you

Congress hasnt authorized ANYONE to build ANYTHING.

THE END
We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause; we need new Cities in more optimal locations.

bla bla bla ^^^^^^^^^

nobody can build jackshite without Congress .
I think Trump can divert military construction appropriations if he could actually show an emergency. However, from what little I've seen, and this is a pretty novel avenue Trump is looking at, courts don't necessarily just have to rubber stamp anything he labels "emergency"

not without breaking the Constitution.

I don't know any Drumpf.

No, I don't.
Yes you do. The same lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes pictured here....

I wasnt fighting. I was just refreshing your memory.

I don't know any Drumpf.

No, I don't.

go refresh somebody else memory

this memory is not interested in communicating with you

Congress hasnt authorized ANYONE to build ANYTHING.

THE END
We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause; we need new Cities in more optimal locations.

bla bla bla ^^^^^^^^^

nobody can build jackshite without Congress .
I think Trump can divert military construction appropriations if he could actually show an emergency. However, from what little I've seen, and this is a pretty novel avenue Trump is looking at, courts don't necessarily just have to rubber stamp anything he labels "emergency"

If it's an emergency he can divert money from military authorizations for construction. But there can't be all that much (in billions) authorized by congress for construction. He can't, for example, cancel a ship or airplane. He can't close a base.

No, I don't.

go refresh somebody else memory

this memory is not interested in communicating with you
Too late. You already communicated with me. You cant stop now just because I refreshed your memory.

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

bal bla bla ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the United States Constitution does not give the president emergency powers, and it has no clause that allows the president to suspend the Constitution when he perceives an emergency. Quite the contrary, the Constitution was deliberately written to keep government officials from claiming dictatorial powers in the name of national security or emergency management. The Constitution is clear that Congress controls the power of the purse and must approve the spending of all federal money. No exception to this is mentioned in the Constitution or has ever been recognized by the courts.

FACT

So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

Just pretend you heard it on MSLSD, then you will "get it".

Pretend your meat puppet faggot messiah is doing it, then you'll support it fully.

So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

Just pretend you heard it on MSLSD, then you will "get it".

Pretend your meat puppet faggot messiah is doing it, then you'll support it fully.

That wont work. I would have the same questions no matter who came up with the harebrained scheme. :rolleyes:

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

the United States Constitution does not give the president emergency powers, and it has no clause that allows the president to suspend the Constitution when he perceives an emergency. Quite the contrary, the Constitution was deliberately written to keep government officials from claiming dictatorial powers in the name of national security or emergency management. The Constitution is clear that Congress controls the power of the purse and must approve the spending of all federal money. No exception to this is mentioned in the Constitution or has ever been recognized by the courts.

FACT
There you go. What's the emergency? Illegal immigration and crime are both down.

Trump has nothing but his pecker in his hand - same shit, different day.

NO CONGRESS NO SPENDING

THE US CONSTITUTION.

That's a great idea. Divert $5 billion in legitimate defense spending as a political game.

tenor.gif

I can not believe there are people out in the world who are really that stupid.

So securing the border from illegal invasion by criminals, terrorists or even enemy spies and agents isn't a national defense issue....

The old "dropped on your head as a baby" thing doesn't fit you. Someone grabbed you by the ankles and destroyed a concrete driveway.

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
There you go. What's the emergency? Illegal immigration and crime are both down.
Messy cans is the emergency dont you know?

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
I presume you don’t live in Miami.

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
Messy cans is the emergency dont you know?

RW IDIOTS drowning in their own slobber --- dont call 911

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
I presume you don’t live in Miami.

I live in Texas - more border miles than anywhere else.

I havent seen a Mexican all weekend.

Forum List

Back