The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Then why doesn't Trump stop the shutdown and just let the military build the pathetic fence that probably won't stop even one really determined illegal immigrant?

If he has the money for the wall - why not end the shutdown..that he 'owns'?

Because the Pentagon 2019 construction budget doesn't have $5B in it.....Pelousy already got her mobster husband most of that money.
So what good would having the military build the wall do if they dont have the funds to do it either?

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

You don't get it? Ain't that a shocker!!
Why would he take the money from the military budget if Mexico is going to pay for it?
Mexico can't pay for it until it is built.
Why not? Do you take food from the grocery and pay for it after you cook it?

Or do you pay for it before it even gets to your car?
I use a credit card, so I pay at month's end.
Mexico doesn't know the exact cost and will never AGREE to pay for it. There are ways to extract money from a reluctant border mate and I think Trump has a plan in mind-if not, I do.

So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

Why would he take the money from the military budget if Mexico is going to pay for it?

Mexico doesn't know the exact cost and will never AGREE to pay for it. There are ways to extract money from a reluctant border mate and I think Trump has a plan in mind-if not, I do.
I doubt very seriously the grocery store allows you to take their merchandise and pay for the food at the end of the month.

Thats correct Mexico will never pay for the wall. What way is going to be used to extract money from Mexico? Can someone be specific instead of parroting Drumpfs obvious lies or nativity?

I doubt very seriously the grocery store allows you to take their merchandise and pay for the food at the end of the month.

Thats correct Mexico will never pay for the wall. What way is going to be used to extract money from Mexico? Can someone be specific instead of parroting Drumpfs obvious lies or nativity?
A number of methods have already been mentioned. However, no one is overestimating your determination to remain ignorant.

Says the guy who still hasn't told me who "they" is.

This site has no idea who I am.
My ISP is bound by the conditions laid out in the Cable Act and cannot disclose my personal information without a court order.
..and you expect people to believe you were in the IT field for 20 years with claims like that. :laugh:

What claims? The fact that this site has nary a clue who I am or the fucking law?

Look up "FBI Subpoenas Internet Provider" and you'll find a slew of instances. Why would they have to do this if it wasn't required ya fuckin retard?
How did FBI agents show up at my door if they need a subpoena to get that information?

Maybe they got the subpoena?
Isn't that supposed to be public information?

I do not know, I have never been visited by the FBI

A number of methods have already been mentioned. However, no one is overestimating your determination to remain ignorant.
Well elaborate on just one of the methods that will actually work. That shouldnt be too hard for you is it? :rolleyes:

So what good would having the military build the wall do if they dont have the funds to do it either?

Now that Mattis is gone, there may well be funds that can be shifted around....he was a back-stabbing prick who thought it was his duty to "educate" Trump while serving on various defense-contractor boards, which he has returned to. So let's say there's $2B in their construction fund.....they could also fuck over Pelousy by cancelling her crook husband's defense projects....talk about poetic justice. If he can get another $1B from other Cabinet secretaries, that's half of Texas fenced, the goverment reopens, and Texas is completed in 2020

Now that Mattis is gone, there may well be funds that can be shifted around....he was a back-stabbing prick who thought it was his duty to "educate" Trump while serving on various defense-contractor boards, which he has returned to. So let's say there's $2B in their construction fund.....they could also fuck over Pelousy by cancelling her crook husband's defense projects....talk about poetic justice. If he can get another $1B from other Cabinet secretaries, that's half of Texas fenced, the goverment reopens, and Texas is completed in 2020
Fenced? I thought this was for a wall?

Ok so if the money is there why is Drumpf having a tantrum and not signing the spending bill?

President Donald Trump will address the nation Tuesday night......may be.....he will mention this issue....

I'd love him to do that! :2up::2up::2up:

President Donald Trump will address the nation Tuesday night......may be.....he will mention this issue....

Why is Drumpf not putting them to work and signing the spending bill to end the shutdown?

You dumb bastards. We already have walls and barriers where it makes sense.

Much of the government has been shut down for more than 16 days because President Donald Trump insists that Congress fund a border wall that is both a terrible idea and illegal.

The shutdown is because Trump demands extending the existing border walls and barriers to vast areas that make no sense largely because they are in the Rio Grande floodplain. Building barriers in that floodplain was such a problematic idea that a 1970 treaty between United States and Mexico explicitly bans them.

“The president really doesn’t understand the issue,” House Armed Services Committee Chair Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Sunday. “But we have actually already built a wall across much of the border, and all border security experts that I talk to say, where a wall makes sense, it’s already been built.”

This whole thing is just Trump bullshit

Why is Drumpf not putting them to work and signing the spending bill to end the shutdown?

I don't know any Drumpf.

Ok so if the money is there why is Drumpf having a tantrum and not signing the spending bill?

Once again I regret spending 30 seconds trying to educate your sorry ass. Does he have the money yet? No. Will he get anything out of the communists if he reopens the government before he has the money? No.

I don't know any Drumpf.
Sure ya do. Fat guy. Orange fake tan...ridiculous combover? Good friend of Putin?

I don't know any Drumpf.
Sure ya do. Fat guy. Orange fake tan...ridiculous combover? Good friend of Putin?

who threw you peanuts? ^^

I don't know any Drumpf.
Of course you do. You know the lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes?

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
Of course they are. But they ain’t building it without funding, bitch! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know any Drumpf.
Of course you do. You know the lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes?

No, I don't.

Once again I regret spending 30 seconds trying to educate your sorry ass. Does he have the money yet? No. Will he get anything out of the communists if he reopens the government before he has the money? No.
So whats the point of saying he has the authority to make the military build the wall? Are you saying the OP is an idiot?

I don't know any Drumpf.

No, I don't.
Yes you do. The same lying orange gibbon with white circles around his eyes pictured here....

580a669dc524022f068b6286-1920-960.jpg

Forum List

Back