The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

The latter is what Trump's handlers have pushed at him.

But he can only access what's already allocated for construction, and he'll be sued over what he says is an "emergency."

And Pelosi controls any military construction authorization in the future.

Good grief....it's like you all drank the same stupid juice....where did you learn how the DOD construction fund works? from me. Where did you learn what statutes in US code give Trump the ability to declare an emergency? from me. And where the fuck did you come up with Pelousy controlling Pentagon spending.....this is a hopeless endeavor....I may as well just stick pencils in the ceiling tiles.

not without breaking the Constitution.

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

bal bla bla ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the United States Constitution does not give the president emergency powers, and it has no clause that allows the president to suspend the Constitution when he perceives an emergency. Quite the contrary, the Constitution was deliberately written to keep government officials from claiming dictatorial powers in the name of national security or emergency management. The Constitution is clear that Congress controls the power of the purse and must approve the spending of all federal money. No exception to this is mentioned in the Constitution or has ever been recognized by the courts.

FACT
There you go. What's the emergency? Illegal immigration and crime are both down.
I presume you don’t live in Miami.
When did Miami start sharing a border with Mexico?

But he can only access what's already allocated for construction, and he'll be sued over what he says is an "emergency."

Good grief....it's like you all drank the same stupid juice....where did you learn how the DOD construction fund works? from me. Where did you learn what statutes in US code give Trump the ability to declare and emergency? from me. And where the fuck did you come up with Pelousy controlling Pentagon spending.....this is a hopeless endeavor....I may as well just stick pencils in the ceiling tiles.
I can say that to date the only thing I have learned from you is that you arent very smart. Not being mean just honest.

Good grief....it's like you all drank the same stupid juice....where did you learn how the DOD construction fund works? from me. Where did you learn what statutes in US code give Trump the ability to declare and emergency? from me. And where the fuck did you come up with Pelousy controlling Pentagon spending.....this is a hopeless endeavor....I may as well just stick pencils in the ceiling tiles.

youre a f'n idiot too.

thats from ME

During the Korean War, President Harry Truman ordered the seizure of steel mills when a labor dispute threatened to close them. Truman argued that national security and the war effort depended on continued steel production. But In Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. vs. Sawyer, in 1952, the Supreme Court ruled against Truman, concluding the president had no authority under the Constitution or federal laws to do this even in a wartime emergency.

youre a f'n idiot too.

thats from ME

Attention-span of a fruit fly....you're not able to read the two laws I linked you to that give Trump the right to act....you're a sub-human....heroin addict maybe?

youre a f'n idiot too.

thats from ME

Attention-span of a fruit fly....you're not able to read the two laws I linked you to that give Trump the right to act....you're a sub-human....heroin addict maybe?

During the Korean War, President Harry Truman ordered the seizure of steel mills when a labor dispute threatened to close them. Truman argued that national security and the war effort depended on continued steel production. But In Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. vs. Sawyer, in 1952, the Supreme Court ruled against Truman, concluding the president had no authority under the Constitution or federal laws to do this even in a wartime emergency.

no authority under the Constitution or federal laws to do this even in a wartime emergency.

YA F'N MORON

the United States Constitution does not give the president emergency powers, and it has no clause that allows the president to suspend the Constitution when he perceives an emergency. Quite the contrary, the Constitution was deliberately written to keep government officials from claiming dictatorial powers in the name of national security or emergency management. The Constitution is clear that Congress controls the power of the purse and must approve the spending of all federal money. No exception to this is mentioned in the Constitution or has ever been recognized by the courts.

FACT

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

the Supreme Court ruled against

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
There you go. What's the emergency? Illegal immigration and crime are both down.

I live in Texas - more border miles than anywhere else.

I havent seen a Mexican all weekend.
That’s because they’re all in Miami.

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
Because illegals don’t travel all over the US.

10 U.S.C 284

10 U.S.C 2808

FACT
Nothing you said proves Miami shares a border with Mexico. Afraid to answer the question?

FACT
Nothing you said proves Miami shares a border with Mexico. Afraid to answer the question?
Are you a moron?
They get in through Texas unfettered and then travel all over the US.

Are you a moron?
Texas is not in Miami dummy. :rolleyes:

Are you a moron?

come tell Abbott that bullshit.

Are you a moron?

Obviously you've never played Golf in Florida.

Are you a moron?

But i did take geography in school and I know Texas is a state and Miami is a city.

Are you a moron?
So they fly private jets straight to Miami and NY?

Are you a moron?

But i did take geography in school and I know Texas is a state and Miami is a city.
The jobs are in Miami; construction boom.

Are you a moron?

come tell Abbott that bullshit.
I have relatives in Miami.

Forum List

Back