The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

When did Miami start sharing a border with Mexico?
Because illegals don’t travel all over the US.
Nothing you said proves Miami shares a border with Mexico. Afraid to answer the question?
Are you a moron?
They get in through Texas unfettered and then travel all over the US.
Texas is not in Miami dummy. :rolleyes:
So they fly private jets straight to Miami and NY?
Lots of people fly private jets to Miami and NY. I asked you when did Miami start sharing a border with Mexico and you claimed the state of Texas was in Miami.

Nothing you said proves Miami shares a border with Mexico. Afraid to answer the question?
Are you a moron?

Obviously you've never played Golf in Florida.
But i did take geography in school and I know Texas is a state and Miami is a city.
The jobs are in Miami; construction boom.
The jobs may be in Miami but that doesnt mean Miami shares a border with Mexico like you claimed.

Are you a moron?

But i did take geography in school and I know Texas is a state and Miami is a city.

If you'd played Golf in Florida you'd know who works on the courses border or no.

Are you a moron?
So they fly private jets straight to Miami and NY?
Lots of people fly private jets to Miami and NY. I asked you when did Miami start sharing a border with Mexico and you claimed the state of Texas was in Miami.
You can’t stand the fact that a White man knows a fact that you don’t.

Are you a moron?

The jobs may be in Miami but that doesnt mean Miami shares a border with Mexico like you claimed.
It means that the illegals go from Texas to Miami and everywhere else to take jobs away from Blacks.

upload_2019-1-7_18-57-19.png
Build the Wall with the Corp

Are you a moron?

If you'd played Golf in Florida you'd know who works on the courses border or no.
When I went to Florida I saw tons of Cubans, DRs and Puerto Ricans. Maybe you dont know the population as good as you think?

It means that the illegals go from Texas to Miami and everywhere else to take jobs away from Blacks.
but it doesnt mean that Miami shares a border with Mexico like you claimed. :rolleyes:

Are you a moron?

When I went to Florida I saw tons of Cubans, DRs and Puerto Ricans. Maybe you dont know the population as good as you think?

LOL, I put myself through school down there dumbass and I did it on the Golf Course.

Are you a moron?

My son-in-law is in commercial real estate and knows what’s going on.

LOL, I put myself through school down there dumbass and I did it on the Golf Course.
You should get your money back from the school and get a better job. :rolleyes:

You should get your money back from the school and get a better job. :rolleyes:

No need boy, I'm happy with my income and confident enough to laugh at you when you act stupid.
Like now.

but it doesnt mean that Miami shares a border with Mexico like you claimed. :rolleyes:
I nevet claimed that; show me where I did.
I just find it whimsical that you claim a fence will not protect Texas and the fact that there are fewer arrests means something.
It simply means Texas allows them in and they traverse the US.

He doesnt know shit. Miami is like 80% Cuban and about 5% Messy can

He doesnt know shit. Miami is like 80% Cuban and about 5% Messy can
Cubans don’t build houses; they own them.

I nevet claimed that; show me where I did.
I just find it whimsical that you claim a fence will not protect Texas and the fact that there are fewer arrests means something.
It simply means Texas allows them in and they traverse the US.
You claimed it when you argued with me about Miami not sharing a border with Texas.
Since I never mentioned arrests you sound like a ding bat.

Forum List

Back