The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

Then why is the government shut down and why aren't they building this very minute? Guess Trump just wanted a shut down.

Moonglow
Asclepias
Skews13
StormyDaniels
GolfingGator
Danielpalos

Cannot answer this simple question......
Why is $100,000,000,000 every year for the support of illegal immigrants A-OK, but $5,000,000,000 ONCE for a secure border NOT ok?

Back in 2006, 80 U.S. Senators, including Senator Schumer himself, along with Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bill Nelson, Debbie Stabenow, and many others supported a bill that authorized 700 miles of fencing on our southern border.

But, because they ALL suffer from TDS, suddenly they ALL are against it?

Why hasn't trump used those funds in the past two years? Whoops I don't think he really wants a wall he just likes to play show and tell.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

Rookie? LMFAO. I've been in IT 20 years, cupcake. Who is "they"?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?

I had a relative who worked for the FBI. They know who everyone is, all they have do do is to dig a little.

everyone on this site has an IP - that means youre busted.

google "my private IP"

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

Like most rookies to IT security you dont have clue. Who says they dont know who you are?

They do not care who you are, it is the data that is important. Data mining does not care about the source, just the data.

And what useful data are "they" going to gather from my anonymous profile on some backwater web forum, and who are "they" going to present it to?
How did the FBI show up at my door then?

You just said you don't object to Google spying on you.

What does me not objecting to a private company spying on me have to with being a Libertarian?

Libertarians are against the government doing things, not private companies.

Google tells me "if you put this thing in your kitchen it will listen to you so that ti can respond when you talk to it.

Then I have the free choice to put it in my kitchen or not.

The government is not giving us a choice, they spy on us all the time and people like you are cool with it because you keep voting into office the very people that said it was ok to spy on us.

He was hoping the Dems would play ball. Since they are refusing, he told his doj to find other options.
Moonglow
Asclepias
Skews13
StormyDaniels
GolfingGator
Danielpalos

Why is $100,000,000,000 every year for the support of illegal immigrants A-OK, but $5,000,000,000 ONCE for a secure border NOT ok?

Back in 2006, 80 U.S. Senators, including Senator Schumer himself, along with Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bill Nelson, Debbie Stabenow, and many others supported a bill that authorized 700 miles of fencing on our southern border.

Why hasn't trump used those funds in the past two years? Whoops I don't think he really wants a wall he just likes to play show and tell.

Last edited:
The NSA has been stacking everything e do in their data storage units.NOTHING we do is "private".

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

I had a relative who worked for the FBI. They know who everyone is, all they have do do is to dig a little.

everyone on this site has an IP - that means youre busted.

google "my private IP"
I don't want them to know (-:

The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Congress hasnt authorized ANYONE to build ANYTHING.

THE END
We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause; we need new Cities in more optimal locations.

bla bla bla ^^^^^^^^^

nobody can build jackshite without Congress .
I think Trump can divert military construction appropriations if he could actually show an emergency. However, from what little I've seen, and this is a pretty novel avenue Trump is looking at, courts don't necessarily just have to rubber stamp anything he labels "emergency"

He was hoping the Dems would play ball. Since they are refusing, he told his doj to find other options.
Moonglow
Asclepias
Skews13
StormyDaniels
GolfingGator
Danielpalos

No, he is all for show and tell and keeping his base.

Build Hadrian's Wall with Military Forts every 26 Miles. Hadrian's Wall had a castle at every mile, two turrets between each Castle and a major Fort every 5 miles.

It was a complete system when completed, and it definitely helped The Republic defend the Northern Frontier.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

No they dont need a supoena. Thats like claiming no one hacks because its illegal.

If you have been in IT for 20 years you must be a first level scrub because you sure dont know what the hell you are talking about. :laugh:

Says the guy who still hasn't told me who "they" is.

They can find out.

Sure, with a subpeona.

you have a lot of faith in both your ISP and this site

This site has no idea who I am.
My ISP is bound by the conditions laid out in the Cable Act and cannot disclose my personal information without a court order.

Forum List

Back