The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

Actually, you just proved my point you moron, but I do thank you for doing so.

When I do that same google search I get 28,900,000 results. The fact there are so many hits is why people need to provide their source.

Which is why I have asked you to provide your source, as I do not know which one of those 28,900,000 is the one that you used.

Why are you ashamed of your source?

I think people are just so used to using Google they never think of using any other engine. I know I was like that.

I just popped into duckduck and wow.

When I'm bored I sometimes like to compare search terms on Google vs DuckDuckGo just for shits and grins. A few months ago I did "conservative news". DDG's first 10 results were all conservative oriented media. In Google's first results, only 4 of them were conservative oriented. The 6 others were leftist rags. I have a screenshot somewhere I'll have to find it. ;)

Doesn't surprise me at all.

I've been noticing it on Google more and more.

Of course lefty loons run Google so I shouldn't be surprised.

When I run searches on DDG I get a majority right leaning hits. Do you think that is just coincidence or might there be more to DDG than they let on?

Could be. I'd rather see things split down the middle. No left or right but both.

I like to read both sides.

As do I, that is why I quit watching TV news years ago and now use a couple news apps that go to a multitude of sites from all different perspectives. Depending on the nature of the story I often will read the left and the right and look for facts they agree on...I feel somewhat safe assuming those few facts are the real thing...but even that is not for sure.

I try to get different sites from as many different countries as possible to see how people outside of the US think about what is happening in the world.

I have done the same, that is why I know they are not the innocent little group of folks you sheep claim them to be.

Fine....
There's Google AND DDG.

I have no problem with that.
What I have a problem with is having ONLY Google or ONLY the Leftstream media.

I notice that every night NBC broadcasts a constant stream of news stories obviously dedicated to demonizing firearms.
NEVER, will they delve into the reasons these people do the things they do.

There is nothing fair or balanced about the Left media. it's nearly 100% propaganda

We do not have equal representation of Conservative ideals. I have a problem with that.

I can find one site that says the cost is 136 billion and another that shows it being 47 billion.

Congrats for proving my point :rolleyes:

And you're either a dumbass supreme or a fucking boldface liar.

I just Googled
"US taxpayer costs for illegal immigration"

27,400,000 results

Since you are numerically illiterate.....
That's 27 MILLION, 400 Thousand

The very first report puts the cost at 1.3 TRILLION

And Google is biased and suppresses such information for political purposes

You're a fraud, a liar and an imbecile. I think this has been said about you here before

When I do that same google search I get 28,900,000 results. The fact there are so many hits is why people need to provide their source.

Which is why I have asked you to provide your source, as I do not know which one of those 28,900,000 is the one that you used.

I think people are just so used to using Google they never think of using any other engine. I know I was like that.

When I'm bored I sometimes like to compare search terms on Google vs DuckDuckGo just for shits and grins. A few months ago I did "conservative news". DDG's first 10 results were all conservative oriented media. In Google's first results, only 4 of them were conservative oriented. The 6 others were leftist rags. I have a screenshot somewhere I'll have to find it. ;)

If you do a search for pics of anything derogatory about liberals you'll get nothing.

I have done the same, that is why I know they are not the innocent little group of folks you sheep claim them to be.

Fine....
There's Google AND DDG.

I have no problem with that.
What I have a problem with is having ONLY Google or ONLY the Leftstream media.

I notice that every night NBC broadcasts a constant stream of news stories obviously dedicated to demonizing firearms.
NEVER, will they delve into the reasons these people do the things they do.

There is nothing fair or balanced about the Left media. it's nearly 100% propaganda

There is nothing fair or balanced about any media source or any search engine for that matter. Never rely on a single source for anything important.

Though I do have to admit I use google almost extensively looking for new recipes to try.

I am guessing none of you have a google home or Alexa in your house! :21::21:

Chrome is too good and too easy to quit using.

Chrome is memory-whore garbage spyware.

Who cares about memory these days? I have my machine rigged to play the latest PC games, memory use from Chrome is not even a blip on the radar

I do. I frequently have a plethora of windows open and I don't need some memory hogging POS like chrome eating up all my RAM. I just opened it to refresh my memory on how bad it is. 1 tab on google.com = 7 chrome.exe processes totaling 400 MB of RAM. That's fucking absurd.

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

That's a great idea. Divert $5 billion in legitimate defense spending as a political game.
It's not a game, dumbass.

Of course it is.
Of course it isn't.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

You're a fraud, a liar and an imbecile. I think this has been said about you here before

If you do a search for pics of anything derogatory about liberals you'll get nothing.
Typical right wing idiot. Cant read words so he needs pictures. :rolleyes:

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

That's a great idea. Divert $5 billion in legitimate defense spending as a political game.
It's not a game, dumbass.

Of course it is.
Of course it isn't.

It is like you just started paying attention to politics last night.

are you really this naive?

Absolutely not.

I love my Google Home. Sits on my kitchen counter. Most useful 50 bucks I have spent in a while.

Good for you. I prefer not to be spied on.

We are all being spied on, if you have a smart phone you are being spied on. If you make a cellphone call or send an Email you are being spied on. The government is the biggest offender of spying on us there is. Why do I care if Google knows what I have for dinner or my musical taste?

Absolutely not.

I love my Google Home. Sits on my kitchen counter. Most useful 50 bucks I have spent in a while.

We are all being spied on, if you have a smart phone you are being spied on. If you make a cellphone call or send an Email you are being spied on. The government is the biggest offender of spying on us there is. Why do I care if Google knows what I have for dinner or my musical taste?

I work in IT. I'm fully cognizant of what goes on behind the scenes. That doesn't prevent me from trying to minimize it as much as possible. I never said YOU had to care what Google knows about you. Fill your house with the damn things, I could honestly give a shit. I will never own one and it's as simple as that.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

More lies...

Here is the top line of images for "elizabeth warren pocahontas"...seem pretty derogatory to me

upload_2019-1-7_13-18-25.png

Absolutely not.

I work in IT. I'm fully cognizant of what goes on behind the scenes. That doesn't prevent me from trying to minimize it as much as possible. I never said YOU had to care what Google knows about you. Fill your house with the damn things, I could honestly give a shit. I will never own one and it's as simple as that.

One is enough. Does all that I need it to do.

We may need a wall to keep the terrorists we created out, but how is a wall going to stop these largely uninspected cargo containers from China and everywhere else from coming in ? I guarantee this is the way 80% of the drugs and whatever else are entering illegally, not counting Afghan opium and the CIA's southern ops.* see; ( Reagan, Clinton, Mena, Ar, CIA, Panama cocaine trafficking, war on drugs)
49690713_2109573765755840_7386820162541846528_n.jpg

49736911_2109574205755796_6414074387133104128_n.jpg

Then you'd just LOVE a "Google, Home Monitor", a live person, from Google who reports to the government on everything you do and say. Best of all, you're taxed 100% for their "services"
You should sign up immediately if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back