The US still buys 700,000 barrels of fossil fuel per day from PUTIN….WHY?

If you dont want to frack so we dont have to rely onforeign FF.

Think about what a World War would do to the climate…especially a nuclear war.
It has nothing to do with the environment. It's all about giving the government more power. A war would give them more power than the global warming hoax ever could.

Poopy Pants doubled oil imports from Russia.

Nope. I know you all love to tell that lie, but it is not true.

From the source provided by Marvin. The far right column is the totals for each year. 24 is not double of 19

1646433542949.png

Is that the case here?

Or is it just political opportunism to blame Biden for everything possible whether it’s true or not?
He's the president. Everything is his fault, just like everything was Trump's fault.

Remember when you all screamed about how Trump was going to destroy the economy and start WW3?...LOL

Nope. I know you all love to tell that lie, but it is not true.

From the source provided by Marvin. The far right column is the totals for each year. 24 is not double of 19

View attachment 610778
I'm not lying about anything, sport...

From the link:

• The U.S. did double the amount of crude oil imported from Russia last year. But Russia accounts for only about 3% of overall U.S. crude oil imports in 2021.

I'm not lying about anything, sport...

From the link:

• The U.S. did double the amount of crude oil imported from Russia last year. But Russia accounts for only about 3% of overall U.S. crude oil imports in 2021.

I gave you the exact data and you give me PolitFact? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

sucks to be you and not know how to do basic math

Golfing Gator

Are you laughing because you know you're wrong?

I am laughing because you are fucking moron that relies on others to do simple math for them.

You have a link to the exact data given by a fellow Trump loving fool and you still are too fucking stupid to do the simple math and think for yourself.

I am laughing because you are fucking moron that relies on others to do simple math for them.

You have a link to the exact data given by a fellow Trump loving fool and you still are too fucking stupid to do the simple math and think for yourself.
Im posting facts that prove you wrong...

"In 2021, the US imported an average of 209,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil and 500,000 bpd of other petroleum products from Russia, according to the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) trade association"

Im posting facts that prove you wrong...

"In 2021, the US imported an average of 209,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil and 500,000 bpd of other petroleum products from Russia, according to the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) trade association"

You are not posting facts, you are posting articles because you cannot do simple addition.

Here are the facts, and I even did the math for you

1646435149359.png

Exxon, Shell and BP have left Russia.

Yeah, you don't have to have a presence there to purchase oil that someone else extracts. Anadarko (if I remember correctly) just does exploration and drilling...they sell whatever they extract to others who actually refine the oil. I'm trying to find out who is importing the oil we're supposedly buying.

Is that the case here?
Or is it just political opportunism to blame Biden for everything possible whether it’s true or not?
Biden's "War on Energy" is nothing like the democrat's bogus "Russia Collusion" hoax, its real:

Biden's first actions as president included re-entering the Paris Climate Accord, canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline, halting a leasing program in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR), issuing a 60-day halt on new oil and gas leases and drilling permits on federal lands and waters (which account for nearly 25% of U.S. production), directing federal agencies to eliminate fossil fuel "subsidies," imposing tougher regulations on oil and gas methane emissions (which were first promulgated under President Barack Obama and had been eased under President Donald Trump), and hiring SEC regulators to prepare climate and ESG disclosure mandates.

Forum List

Back