The US still buys 700,000 barrels of fossil fuel per day from PUTIN….WHY?

There's a lot more to the US oil industry than who is in the White House.
Crazy, I know.
Very true, however, one AH in the WH can fuck everything up with stupid EOs.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".

Very true, however, one AH in the WH can fuck everything up with stupid EOs.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".
Is that the case here?

Or is it just political opportunism to blame Biden for everything possible whether it’s true or not?

That mountain was at least part developing the fields. Many of those areas are developed but not being utilized for various reasons, regulatory action being one of them. Take those hurdle away and production ramps up relatively quickly. Also why continue to subject ourselves to the whims of crazy ass dictators and terrorists? If we are producing our own oil, do we spend near the amount of blood and treasure in the ME? Does anyone? And as a side benefit you can tax that production a little less than the cost it to ship it from Russia, SA, Mexico, Canada, etc and use that money to develop alternative fuel solutions. Win, win, win.

I spent the better part of my adult life fighting 2 wars in the ME I'd prefer it if we did things, so my children and grandchildren aren't forced to do the same. Not producing our oil domestically and securing sources that dont involve shithole countries isnt one of those things.

What hurdles? Biden hasn't impose any more restrictions than Obama had and the industry's output almost doubled under Obama.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

One of the issues is on a lot of the capped wells they have to drill a new hole. There are only so many drilling crews to go around. It just takes time.

At $100 per barrel…..700,000 bpd….$70 million per day in revenue for Russia from the US.

That is nearly $3 billion in revenue per year.

Just the US…now if the entire planet embargoed Russian fossil fuel, it would crush Russia.
dude, the funny thing is all these demofks saying stop the war stop the war, but are not for doing what it would take to actually do it. more turret syndrome of the demofks.

dude, the funny thing is all these demofks saying stop the war stop the war, but are not for doing what it would take to actually do it. more turret syndrome of the demofks.

Sure, lefists are sick in the head and they wont let Russia impact their global theft in the name of fake climate change for anything.

FUCK UKRAINE IF IT WONT HELP THE LEFT POLITICALLY.

Anyone who would rather start WWIII than frack or drill on public land are sick fucks.

Sure, lefists are sick in the head and they wont let Russia impact their global theft in the name of fake climate change for anything.

FUCK UKRAINE IF IT WONT HELP THE LEFT POLITICALLY.

Anyone who would rather start WWIII than frack or drill on public land are sick fucks.
AMEN Brother.

Thanks, the newest data on there is from Dec. The OP said it is happening now.

Why would the trends be any different now? DemoKKKrat administrations buy more Russian oil than any others. Especially administrations that are influenced/owned by Russian dictators, like Obama's and Biden's. It's well established.

If you dont want to frack so we dont have to rely on foreign FF.…Think about what a World War would do to the climate…especially a nuclear war.

Why would the trends be any different now? DemoKKKrat administrations buy more Russian oil than any others. Especially administrations that are influenced/owned by Russian dictators, like Obama's and Biden's. It's well established.

Because there is a war going on and it is not the Admin or the Govt that is buying the oil from Russia.

Forum List

Back