The US still buys 700,000 barrels of fossil fuel per day from PUTIN….WHY?

What a stupid c-hole. There is only ONE way: Get Keystone up and running to supply our needs, sell the surplus for a good price to our NATO friends, then pull the plug totally on Russian oil, then sit back and hope Putin doesn't retaliate with a nuke, an EMP, or the like.

Biden's "War on Energy" is nothing like the democrat's bogus "Russia Collusion" hoax, its real:

Biden's first actions as president included re-entering the Paris Climate Accord, canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline, halting a leasing program in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR), issuing a 60-day halt on new oil and gas leases and drilling permits on federal lands and waters (which account for nearly 25% of U.S. production), directing federal agencies to eliminate fossil fuel "subsidies," imposing tougher regulations on oil and gas methane emissions (which were first promulgated under President Barack Obama and had been eased under President Donald Trump), and hiring SEC regulators to prepare climate and ESG disclosure mandates.

According to many on this site, that should not affect production at all. :hyper: :rolleyes:

Thanks, the newest data on there is from Dec. The OP said it is happening now.

Oh, and Trumpy bear increased it 38% in a single year
Was there some reason to sanction the oil purchases from Russia then? No? Then why would it be relevant.

no one is saying Joe is throwing down the Gov Credit Card and buying oil from Putin directly but he’s not calling for sanctions against it and isn’t doing anything to ramp up production in the US to provide an alternative to Russian oil. But let’s just act like it’s not a problem that we get a significant amount of our energy requirements from dictators and terror sponsors. What could possibly go wrong. There’s no reason we should be looking to get as much of our oil and the like from not those types while we work on alternatives. We should definitely just keep doing what we’ve been doing as it’s worked out peachy for us so far.

We are FUNDING the war against Ukraine. The US should stop purchasing FF from Russia NOW.

Gee, we were energy independent and could have easily increased production to make up for what we buy from Russia.

The world is not serious about stopping Poot until they stop buying his FF…about 10% pf the world’s supply.
A better question is why we need to buy ANY OIL from Russia. Answer? We have Green Energy Zealots running our country who have no clue what they are doing.

We are FUNDING the war against Ukraine. The US should stop purchasing FF from Russia NOW.

Gee, we were energy independent and could have easily increased production to make up for what we buy from Russia.

The world is not serious about stopping Poot until they stop buying his FF…about 10% pf the world’s supply.
B/c our moron president doesn’t want to offend the ruskies so he can push his ridiculous Iran nuke deal

Not a thing in there about the Govt approving all oil imports by our private compaines.

But I did find this little tid bit.....However, approval for drilling on other federal lands continues at a record pace.
All I know is what I read in the lying lib media

in this case CNN

Which has posted a more recent lie than the lying liberals at NPR

Desires and poor choices are not "needs". If we stuck to just what would be necessary, we wouldn't have a problem with energy.

Yeah, you don't have to have a presence there to purchase oil that someone else extracts. Anadarko (if I remember correctly) just does exploration and drilling...they sell whatever they extract to others who actually refine the oil. I'm trying to find out who is importing the oil we're supposedly buying.
The US oil companies extract oil generally on shares. I've never seen a Russian agreement.

You're cherry picking, because the big picture proves you're talking out of your ass.

There is no big picture here. The claim is that Biden doubled the amount of oil imported from Russia. The only two relevant years to prove if that is true or not would be 2020 and 2021. I was nice and provided even more data than that.

The numbers are there in black and white. Refute them with actual data or admit you were wrong

There is no big picture here. The claim is that Biden doubled the amount of oil imported from Russia. The only two relevant years to prove if that is true or not would be 2020 and 2021. I was nice and provided even more data than that.

The numbers are there in black and white. Refute them with actual data or admit you were wrong
Ive provided multiple sources that say you're wrong.

Ive provided multiple sources that say you're wrong.

yet none of your sources actually provide any data.

I provided the data from the US Govt, the same data that Trump used, and I did the math for you.

This is your problem, you lack the basic math skills to check for yourself so you are limited to relying on other to think for you

yet none of your sources actually provide any data.

I provided the data from the US Govt, the same data that Trump used, and I did the math for you.

This is your problem, you lack the basic math skills to check for yourself so you are limited to relying on other to think for you
Politifact provided data, so did Bloomberg and Al Jazeera. You failed to read the sources I gave you.

The only logical answer is that Democrats support autocratic governments like Russia...And have over the years done just enough to give deniability to them, but their actions speak louder than words...

The US oil companies extract oil generally on shares. I've never seen a Russian agreement.
It is not complicated and there can be some corruption. But government gets in the way. We have seen in the last year a perfect example.

Forum List

Back