🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US Sun: 4 people arrested for intentionally starting wild fires.

In truth, it must be many more than 4 in my opinion.

Pantifa cowards must be having a great time. :mad-61:

The DemonRats along with theit brownshirts on the ground are going to burn down America if they are not stopped.
The Libs deny that Antifa has anything to do with the fires, but guess what???

Elsewhere, authorities arrested two individuals in connection with the fires in Washington. One of the suspects, Jeffrey Alan Acord, has been accused of setting a fire along Highway 167. He live-streamed himself on the scene of the fire and reported it to police, claiming that he “literally pulled over to call it in.”

“Other drivers, however, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard,” KIRO 7 reported.

The outlet added that Acord is a “regular attendee at Seattle ‘defund police’ rallies.” He is also facing charges for allegedly breaking into a gas station.

They even look like A-holes
Shhhhhhhh.....

The libs and even the local cops are trying to bury that the fires (atleast some) are the result of arson and more specifically anti-fa and Blm supporters. The cops fear copy cats--------the libs are just lying like they always do.

Here's a link to the actual news outlet that says Antifa is involved...

It was a subdued Jeffrey Alan Acord who faced a Pierce County judge, claiming that he saw flames along Highway 167 and called 911.
Other drivers, however,, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard.
In court, Acord readily answered Judge Jerry Costello’s questions and continued to speak.
“The court has found probable cause to believe that Mr. Acord is,” said the judge, his voice trailing off.
“It was a mistake, sir,” said Acord. “I thought I would offer that.”
“Well, Mr. Acord, it’s not my role today to decide whether these facts can be proven,” said Judge Costello. “But I have concluded that probable cause supports this charge.”
A regular attendee at Seattle “defund police” rallies, Acord faced a similar charge in 2014, arrested for allegedly putting a road flare under a car during a protest in Seattle.
Officers said they found a knife, a loaded handgun without a permit, an assault rifle and a large amount of fireworks.
Acord also faces a second charge for allegedly breaking into a gas station hours after his initial release for reckless burning.

They are literally burning our country, occupying our cities, murdering, and destroying our country and then...

They blame Trump, Trump voters, and capitalism for everything we see. They will use Charlottesville as some example as they run roughshod over us.

Truth, doesn't effect them in any way. We deserve it cause we don't care enough to fight these fuckers and we will all pay the price.

We are all paying the price right now and the world media along with other entities have made it so we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. It's no wonder they laugh and party.

FB_IMG_1600002551769.jpg

Well we all make mistakes in life. These four no different I'm sure. So what I propose is they get out of prison when they paid their debt to society. Let them work in prison for minimum wage until everything they are responsible for destroying is paid back in full, and only then will they be allowed to leave prison.

They will never pay back the damage. Let's be clear, there is no punishment that will fit the crime here. This is about some sort of justice. They intentionally destroyed lives and nature. Cost the state millions of dollars on top of that.

You could rob a bank and kill someone in an exchange of gun fire and deserve less time than these four do. Last I heard 28 people had died and 100's of home destroyed. I'm not sure if any firemen died, but last time many did.

Anyone blaming these events on global warming without having the full knowledge of it either has an agenda or, an impulse problem. It as almost certain this would be the cause, when it is at such a large scale.
Blaming antifa is just as agenda driven as well. The article says no connection but the rumors run wild.

However, when you let people destroy shit AND ENCOURAGE IT, as the left has done, this is what happens.

It was a subdued Jeffrey Alan Acord who faced a Pierce County judge, claiming that he saw flames along Highway 167 and called 911.
Other drivers, however,, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard.
In court, Acord readily answered Judge Jerry Costello’s questions and continued to speak.
“The court has found probable cause to believe that Mr. Acord is,” said the judge, his voice trailing off.
“Well, Mr. Acord, it’s not my role today to decide whether these facts can be proven,” said Judge Costello. “But I have concluded that probable cause supports this charge.”
A regular attendee at Seattle “defund police” rallies, Acord faced a similar charge in 2014, arrested for allegedly putting a road flare under a car during a protest in Seattle.
Officers said they found a knife, a loaded handgun without a permit, an assault rifle and a large amount of fireworks.
Acord also faces a second charge for allegedly breaking into a gas station hours after his initial release for reckless burning.
Where does it mention antifa?

They need some hard time. People have died haven't they? Almost makes one wonder why they would do so. Paid by some developer directly or in a round about way? I imagine it's cheaper to clear trees that aren't there than those that are, if, there was any such intention.

Some are blaming it on global warming for another cash grab, when it's clear as was to be expected, it was man man.

Some are completely mis-understanding what is being said. That would be you.

Global warming isn't causing the fires. Its contributing to the destruction. In some cases, the more violent thunderstorms are responsible as well. However, those that blame GW for the thunder/lightning storms seem to forget we had these storms for ever. Now, the dryness from perhaps the hottest years on record...that is global warming.

Can you imagine, Non Progs cutting the power off to urban areas? How about destroying highways and railroad track entering urban areas? Food and supplies will trickle in. The games people play are not one sided.

Who else uses the tactics that he's facing charges for using during riots???

That's fine and I wouldn't disagree, but the articles do not state that.

They are literally burning our country, occupying our cities, murdering, and destroying our country and then...

They blame Trump, Trump voters, and capitalism for everything we see. They will use Charlottesville as some example as they run roughshod over us.

Truth, doesn't effect them in any way. We deserve it cause we don't care enough to fight these fuckers and we will all pay the price.

We are all paying the price right now and the world media along with other entities have made it so we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. It's no wonder they laugh and party.

We do fight them and have for some time now. No, the media will not amplify that on their networks, but the videos are all over Facebook.

There is a Chinese proverb my martial arts instructor taught me years ago. It says "Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem." As we can see, the left have awfully weak minds and no ability to handle things any other way but violently. We on the other hand gave them the smackdown of the century. We voted for Donald Trump, and the re-election of Trump will be the double smackdown. Of course changing leadership of the House will have them suicidal as well.

That's fine and I wouldn't disagree, but the articles do not state that.
It's a pretty sure bet that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck...

But at the very least, law enforcement has proof that he's one of the rioters that the Democrats are so fond of....

Well we all make mistakes in life. These four no different I'm sure. So what I propose is they get out of prison when they paid their debt to society. Let them work in prison for minimum wage until everything they are responsible for destroying is paid back in full, and only then will they be allowed to leave prison.
We'd have to deduct the cost of cigarettes from their paychecks.

Of course, they wouldn't be allowed any matches to light them with.

I don't know because I've never been there, but I doubt most prisons allow smoking these days.

do those A-hole express their "SOCIAL OPINIONS"?
Yes, with their faces. They look like meth-head moonbats.

I don't know because I've never been there, but I doubt most prisons allow smoking these days.
Well, from my experience (er, watching movies), I think they do.

But I could be blowing smoke.

But, but, but .....

I thought the wildfires were caused by Globell Warming ....
remember the little vulgarism "blowing hot air" ?

Forum List

Back