🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US Sun: 4 people arrested for intentionally starting wild fires.

These are all separate incidences

These are all separate incidences
So crazy...they arrested one guy who started a fire in the highway median...

So. . . let me get me see if I have this correct?

Most summers, when we have record heat waves all summer, the corporate press blitzes the public, non stop, with stories of the old, infirm and others that cannot cope with the heat, dying and adding significant deaths to the Mortality Displacement figures.

It happens without fail, as a reason why we need to address, the so called. . . . "AGW" Am I not wrong here?

So how much Mortality Displacement was there this summer if we had such an usually hot summer. . . Well? ? ?

Which is it?

. . . oh wait. . . my bad. . . it was all that silly virus, wasn't it? :pinkygirly:

It seems to me, that authoritarian social engineers want to have their cake and eat it too.

So which is it now?

I cannot fathom what goes on in the brain of some people. What makes the do such things? Evil is just that. Put them away for life. Same for those who kill innocents. Treat evil as rabid animals put them away for life.

Well we all make mistakes in life. These four no different I'm sure. So what I propose is they get out of prison when they paid their debt to society. Let them work in prison for minimum wage until everything they are responsible for destroying is paid back in full, and only then will they be allowed to leave prison.
I hope some idiot judge doesn’t just turn them loose.

In truth, it must be many more than 4 in my opinion.

Pantifa cowards must be having a great time. :mad-61:

The DemonRats along with theit brownshirts on the ground are going to burn down America if they are not stopped.
The Libs deny that Antifa has anything to do with the fires, but guess what???

Elsewhere, authorities arrested two individuals in connection with the fires in Washington. One of the suspects, Jeffrey Alan Acord, has been accused of setting a fire along Highway 167. He live-streamed himself on the scene of the fire and reported it to police, claiming that he “literally pulled over to call it in.”

“Other drivers, however, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard,” KIRO 7 reported.

The outlet added that Acord is a “regular attendee at Seattle ‘defund police’ rallies.” He is also facing charges for allegedly breaking into a gas station.

Antifa isn't causing these fires. They are mostly caused by natural events and a few being investigated for arson.

oregon-officials-warn-untrue-antifa-rumors-waste-precious-resources-for-fires

FBI Special Agent In Charge Renn Cannon, who runs the Portland field office, said there's no basis for the conspiracy theories.

"FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon," Cannon said in a statement Friday. "With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue. Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control."

Contrary to the rumors, some people who have participated in Portland's racial justice protests have brought supplies to firefighters and evacuees. A group called the Portland Witches, a fixture at the city's months-long protests, was in Clackamas County on Thursday dropping off two vans full of supplies. The group said it particularly wanted to help immigrant communities affected by the fires.
Why should we trust the fbi
You say they aren't antifa. A person doesn't need to be a card carrying antifa to have the same mind set to start these fires

The DemonRats along with theit brownshirts on the ground are going to burn down America if they are not stopped.

Great, there is nothing you won't politise

If it rains tomorrow will you blame Democrats as well... Sorry but this shows people have such a mental illness they blame Democrats for everything wrong in the world, so then everything right must be their side..

This is just stupid...

The Libs deny that Antifa has anything to do with the fires, but guess what???

Elsewhere, authorities arrested two individuals in connection with the fires in Washington. One of the suspects, Jeffrey Alan Acord, has been accused of setting a fire along Highway 167. He live-streamed himself on the scene of the fire and reported it to police, claiming that he “literally pulled over to call it in.”

“Other drivers, however, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard,” KIRO 7 reported.

The outlet added that Acord is a “regular attendee at Seattle ‘defund police’ rallies.” He is also facing charges for allegedly breaking into a gas station.

Antifa isn't causing these fires. They are mostly caused by natural events and a few being investigated for arson.

oregon-officials-warn-untrue-antifa-rumors-waste-precious-resources-for-fires

FBI Special Agent In Charge Renn Cannon, who runs the Portland field office, said there's no basis for the conspiracy theories.

"FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon," Cannon said in a statement Friday. "With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue. Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control."

Contrary to the rumors, some people who have participated in Portland's racial justice protests have brought supplies to firefighters and evacuees. A group called the Portland Witches, a fixture at the city's months-long protests, was in Clackamas County on Thursday dropping off two vans full of supplies. The group said it particularly wanted to help immigrant communities affected by the fires.
Then why do the "natural events" end at our borders?

BS
that's how to counter BS. just deny it and offer no substance.

They even look like A-holes

They need some hard time. People have died haven't they? Almost makes one wonder why they would do so. Paid by some developer directly or in a round about way? I imagine it's cheaper to clear trees that aren't there than those that are, if, there was any such intention.

Some are blaming it on global warming for another cash grab, when it's clear as was to be expected, it was man man.

Some are completely mis-understanding what is being said. That would be you.

Global warming isn't causing the fires. Its contributing to the destruction. In some cases, the more violent thunderstorms are responsible as well. However, those that blame GW for the thunder/lightning storms seem to forget we had these storms for ever. Now, the dryness from perhaps the hottest years on record...that is global warming.

No, it isn't. These huge fires are the result of a century of forest mismanagement. Period.

They even look like A-holes

They need some hard time. People have died haven't they? Almost makes one wonder why they would do so. Paid by some developer directly or in a round about way? I imagine it's cheaper to clear trees that aren't there than those that are, if, there was any such intention.

Some are blaming it on global warming for another cash grab, when it's clear as was to be expected, it was man man.

Some are completely mis-understanding what is being said. That would be you.

Global warming isn't causing the fires. Its contributing to the destruction. In some cases, the more violent thunderstorms are responsible as well. However, those that blame GW for the thunder/lightning storms seem to forget we had these storms for ever. Now, the dryness from perhaps the hottest years on record...that is global warming.

Can you imagine, Non Progs cutting the power off to urban areas? How about destroying highways and railroad track entering urban areas? Food and supplies will trickle in. The games people play are not one sided.

Well, a non-prog shot up a pizza joint because Q-Anon told him there was a child sex ring in the non-existent basement. So yeah, I can imagine some sort of move by a blob supporter. It will fail of course....

Yeah, one dumbass. How many have died in the fires? Asshole.

Now, the dryness from perhaps the hottest years on record...that is global warming.
how did the desert get to be desert then? son, you were rolling right along in the correct direction and then boom, you jumped the track. You can't prove anything hottest years. you just can't when deserts exist in the region. for fk sake, get some honesty for a change. you were doing just that and boom like I said.

Last edited:

If it rains tomorrow will you blame Democrats as well... Sorry but this shows people have such a mental illness they blame Democrats for everything wrong in the world, so then everything right must be their side..

This is just stupid...

It really is. Worse than stupid. Potentially deadly. Fire and police officials are saying people are reluctant to leave because they believe Antifa and BLM will come in and burn and loot. FBI and Oregon police have stated political groups are not responsible for setting these fires. They are being inundated with false reports.

Police officers in the badly hit city of Medford also had to take time away from responding to the crisis to debunk a hoax Facebook post, mocked up to look like it had come from their department, which claimed that they had arrested five arsonists “based on anonymous tips.”
“This is a made up graphic and story,” the department wrote on its real Facebook page next to an image of the fake one. “We did not arrest this person for arson, nor anyone affiliated with Antifa or ‘Proud Boys’ as we’ve heard throughout the day. Also, no confirmed gatherings of Antifa which has also been reported.”

People would rather believe on Facebook than the police!

California has 29 burning, not sure how many are in OR, WA, ID. It is already far in excess of the 2019 fire season :(.

Right now, RWNJs take the cake in dangerous conspiracy theory lunacy.

Most of the arrests for arson are not connected to the wildfires, but to other small arson events (one guy set the median on fire, another started a fire on a golf course). Here are some of the “Antifa” rightwing nut sites have claimed arrested for arson...:rolleyes:

72490094-7090-4BCE-AE20-CC264A5BBE90.png
4F161C22-B21B-42F9-B4AB-1E9AD31ABCC0.jpeg3B0B34C9-8415-48CA-A835-FEE1B0DEAF78.jpeg8FCDE15E-266F-4B63-8A72-D63504DDE1C8.jpeg

of them...the first guy set a fire on a gulf course, put out pretty quickly...

This is just stupid...

It really is. Worse than stupid. Potentially deadly. Fire and police officials are saying people are reluctant to leave because they believe Antifa and BLM will come in and burn and loot. FBI and Oregon police have stated political groups are not responsible for setting these fires. They are being inundated with false reports.

Police officers in the badly hit city of Medford also had to take time away from responding to the crisis to debunk a hoax Facebook post, mocked up to look like it had come from their department, which claimed that they had arrested five arsonists “based on anonymous tips.”
“This is a made up graphic and story,” the department wrote on its real Facebook page next to an image of the fake one. “We did not arrest this person for arson, nor anyone affiliated with Antifa or ‘Proud Boys’ as we’ve heard throughout the day. Also, no confirmed gatherings of Antifa which has also been reported.”

People would rather believe on Facebook than the police!

California has 29 burning, not sure how many are in OR, WA, ID. It is already far in excess of the 2019 fire season :(.

Right now, RWNJs take the cake in dangerous conspiracy theory lunacy.

Most of the arrests for arson are not connected to the wildfires, but to other small arson events (one guy set the median on fire, another started a fire on a golf course). Here are some of the “Antifa” rightwing nut sites have claimed arrested for arson...:rolleyes:

View attachment 388467
View attachment 388464View attachment 388465View attachment 388466

of them...the first guy set a fire on a gulf course, put out pretty quickly...
people support whatever offers emotional validation. the left does it all the time with their attacks on trump. hell, he's brokered (2) HUGE peace deals and pelosi calls it a distraction.

so stop prancing around about people portraying things inaccurately when your side re-invented that shit.

Forum List

Back