Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the useless (why).

Mohamed

Jul 27, 2014
Many people asks questions like.

why evil exists?
why diseases exist?
why there are poor people?
why there are wars in this world, and why God didn't prevent them?
Why there are non-believers and why they persist?

and many many other (why).

if we think in practical manner, we will find that the answers of these questions are of little use to us.

God created the world and enforced laws that govern it. It is much more important to identify the laws that God enforced on this universe and adapt to them than to ask all those many (why).

answers of most of (why) questions is not too useful. The laws that God enforced on the world will apply irrespective of our opinion about it.

the most important to us is to know that God is here, there is only one God. he has created the world and all living beings. he is still creating new people and living beings and still manages every aspect of this world.

what is much more important to us is to know the function assigned to us by God (to worship him and be his slaves).

Thinking in this practical manner is what led to the successful evolution of science and technology when people concentrated on knowing (how the universe works) rather than (why it works in this manner).

for example, the questions of why there is gravity law not (repulsion law)?
why similar electrical charges rebel each other and different charges attract each other (and not the converse)?

Although it is not wrong to ask (why) questions, we shouldn't waste much time searching for the answer.
in many cases, we may guess the answer but it is usually more difficult to be sure of these answers. the only way to be sure is when God tells us.

for example God tells us the reason he created us:

{
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.(56)
I do not want from them any provision, nor do I want them to feed Me.(57)
Indeed, it is Allah who is the Provider, the firm possessor of strength.(58)
}
the translated meaning of surat alzaryat.

some people may have objections on death wars and every thing that causes us pain or loss. but their objections are useless. The rules enforced by God will apply regardless of our desires.

Last edited:
When did God command that women should have their entire body covered?

The religions that worship YHWH will inevitably have some differences in their rituals, laws, beliefs, and practices due to the cultural influence of the world around them, and as a result of how humans choose to use or evolve that religion.

Same name, different concepts.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Last edited:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

...which is why there are many "Christians" and "Muslims" and "Jews" and "Catholics" who do not truly perform the Will of God, and yet there are many humans who are of these religions who do perform the Will of God.

It is my belief that God's Will is not the same for everyone.

God works in mysterious ways. For some, God's Will may even be for them to descend away from God and into "Darkness", only to emerge in "Light" and closer to God than before... to emerge as a Bringer of Light amidst the Darkness. This Way is reminiscent of the Lucifer archetype.

God's will for others may even be to develop a spiritual system that embraces a pantheon of gods. Perhaps this is how some discover the Will of God.

God's Will for others, as I believe applies to myself... may be to explore what others perceive to be "good" and "evil"... to develop mastery over the "moral" extremities, to master spiritual and moral balance... so that the greatest of our choices that effect others will not be blinded by Light or obscured by Darkness. This liberates us from those who seek to control us through the indoctrination of "accepted" moral perspective... and enlightens us to the Truth... that there is no "Good" or "Evil". Liberation and Enlightenment... especially in this form... is another characteristic of the Lucifer archetype.

Last edited:
You are right. Truth is absolute. That is one thing that Muslims get right. I just hope that you read the Bible and put your trust in Yashua before it is too late. Yashua cannot be both a "good prophet" and a "liar". Truth is absolute.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:6)

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(John 8:32)

...which is why there are many "Christians" and "Muslims" and "Jews" and "Catholics" who do not truly perform the Will of God, and yet there are many humans who are of these religions who do perform the Will of God.

God works in mysterious ways. For some, God's Will may even be for them to descend away from God and into "Darkness", only to emerge in "Light" and closer to God than before... to emerge as a Bringer of Light amidst the Darkness. This Way is reminiscent of the Lucifer archetype.

God's will for others may even be to develop a spiritual system that embraces a pantheon of gods. Perhaps this is how some discover the Will of God.

God's Will for others, as I believe applies to myself... may be to explore what others perceive to be "good" and "evil"... to develop mastery over the "moral" extremities, to master spiritual and moral balance... so that the greatest of our choices that effect others will not be blinded by Light or obscured by Darkness. This liberates us from those who seek to control us through the indoctrination of "accepted" moral perspective... and enlightens us to the Truth... that there is no "Good" or "Evil". Liberation and Enlightenment... especially in this form... is another characteristic of the Lucifer archetype.

Ok. That is Relativism and is nonsense to me.

You worship Satan and the only thing that you can get is pain and suffering in Hell.

Remember that to be saved require Jesus and to e born again by Holy Spirit.

Ok. That is Relativism and is nonsense to me.

You worship Satan and the only thing that you can get is pain and suffering in Hell.

Remember that to be saved require Jesus and to e born again by Holy Spirit.

No, I worship YHWH aka Allah aka God aka Adonai.

I just hope that you read the Bible and put your trust in Yashua before it is too late. Yashua cannot be both a "good prophet" and a "liar". Truth is absolute.

who is 'Yashua' ? may you mean the christ Eissa Ibn mariam (in arabic) (peace be upon him).

If that is true. You should know that we believe that he is God's messenger and slave as is all messengers and prophets including Mohamed (peace be upon him).

We believe that he is -of course- honest, and we -muslims- are the true followers of him.

christ -as all other messengers- informed people that there is only one God that have no son, no father, no wife.
unfortunately, people modified the christ's message to satisfy their desires, they added/deleted/modified many texts in the gospel.
as to my knowledge, the original version of gospel was lost. what exists nowadays is a translated version from translated version!!!
with all these modifications and translations of gospel, it is very difficult to trust the current version.

fortunately, Quran - last God's message- was saved in the early stage of Islam, and its language (arabic) is still live language.
So, I trust Quran much more than the Bible.
I can read it in its original language and make sure it is the original text with very high confidence.

I am not afraid at all, those who think that God is three is who should be afraid:

١٧١ يَٰٓأَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ لَا تَغْلُوا۟ فِى دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ إِلَّا ٱلْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱلْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ أَلْقَىٰهَآ إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ ثَلَٰثَةٌ ۚ ٱنتَهُوا۟ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱللَّهُ إِلَٰهٌ وَٰحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَٰنَهُۥٓ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُۥ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَكِيلًا171
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion, and do not say about God except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, is the Messenger of God, and His Word that He conveyed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say, “Three.” Refrain—it is better for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him—that He should have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and the earth, and God is a sufficient Protector.
١٧٢ لَّن يَسْتَنكِفَ ٱلْمَسِيحُ أَن يَكُونَ عَبْدًا لِّلَّهِ وَلَا ٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةُ ٱلْمُقَرَّبُونَ ۚ وَمَن يَسْتَنكِفْ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِۦ وَيَسْتَكْبِرْ فَسَيَحْشُرُهُمْ إِلَيْهِ جَمِيعًا172
The Messiah does not disdain to be a servant of God, nor do the favored angels. Whoever disdains His worship, and is too arrogant—He will round them up to Himself altogether.

note: I just copied the translation from this site. and i hope it is accurate enough.

Forum List

Back